• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GbG, good new addition to game or mockery full of flaws???

A problem with this seems to be, that the guild matches (the tables) are based on league points, so you can control (to some extent) which guilds you'll be up against in the next season.

legend9182

Major-General
A problem with this seems to be, that the guild matches (the tables) are based on league points, so you can control (to some extent) which guilds you'll be up against in the next season.
Naah
In my world there are 12 guilds at 1000
4 in our match

DeletedUser

I don't know what all the fuss is all about, on most of my worlds, we just take 1 or 2 province to stay in silver:Pwhile on one of the world, the boys are itching for a fight in Gold league:lol::lol::P

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
why do inno bring out games suposed to keep the game alive yet the first thing the players do is work out how to rig things ? doesnt inno have game testers someone who can spot just how sneaky the players will be and stop them in there tracks ? when gvg first came out what happend ? the players soon found out how to amass huge points for there ranking by auto battling sectors and swapping etc ghost guilds you name it players worked out ways to exploit it. now gbg is here and what happens ? the same crap, guilds making pacts lol hang on the idea is to win as a single guild and be the best ? but that doesnt interest players as they know working together they can get lots of goodies and also keep other guilds out of the game. its a bit like playing monopoly and the players who is banker keeps his money well stocked up from the bank one thing that is a must have in this game is a good head for rigging a game so disapointed in inno bringing more rubbish out for players to exploit

why do inno bring out games suposed to keep the game alive yet the first thing the players do is work out how to rig things ? doesnt inno have game testers someone who can spot just how sneaky the players will be and stop them in there tracks ? when gvg first came out what happend ? the players soon found out how to amass huge points for there ranking by auto battling sectors and swapping etc ghost guilds you name it players worked out ways to exploit it. now gbg is here and what happens ? the same crap, guilds making pacts lol hang on the idea is to win as a single guild and be the best ? but that doesnt interest players as they know working together they can get lots of goodies and also keep other guilds out of the game. its a bit like playing monopoly and the players who is banker keeps his money well stocked up from the bank one thing that is a must have in this game is a good head for rigging a game so disapointed in inno bringing more rubbish out for players to exploit
Because ... a large number of players are smarter than a small handful of testers

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
I thought everyone agreed that gbg meant: set sieges everywhere, exange regions, and make profits XD
And ofc, dont forget, force those who dont want to be part of it, to stay in their base-region xD

Ceban

Brigadier-General
I thought everyone agreed that gbg meant: set sieges everywhere, exange regions, and make profits XD
And ofc, dont forget, force those who dont want to be part of it, to stay in their base-region xD
and if you cant force them then dont fight for 11 days just to not give them any fights and to drop from top table to avoid them next round, right??? Perfect tactic!!!

Ceban

Brigadier-General
I just thought that it was a good idea. (Though Ceban considers the problem slightly larger then it actually is.)

http://prntscr.com/t45jfv

When guy with attack below 400% do over 11.000 fights in round and you say problem aint big... i am just saying that obviously last 2 guilds wich was trying to play it fair on en5 now will stop cause its insanity to watch how players get 10 millions rank points in 48 hours while we refuse such deals... and whoever from developers released GbG in this shape and made 4 diamonds tables possible need head exam...

DeletedUser

When guy with attack below 400% do over 11.000 fights in round and you say problem aint big... i am just saying that obviously last 2 guilds wich was trying to play it fair on en5 now will stop cause its insanity to watch how players get 10 millions rank points in 48 hours while we refuse such deals... and whoever from developers released GbG in this shape and made 4 diamonds tables possible need head exam...
Bla bla bla

legend9182

Major-General

Stop telling us your jealousy

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Loll sarcasm
noooo, why you think that??? you told me i am jealous and now i admited and now you call me sarcastic... cant make you happy... :D its so obvious who from here is dont look on GbG as on competition to prove wich guild is better but just like on source of rewards and nothing else... and i blame developers and their incompetence at least so much how much i blame those players wich exploit it...

legend9182

Major-General
noooo, why you think that??? you told me i am jealous and now i admited and now you call me sarcastic... cant make you happy... :D its so obvious who from here is dont look on GbG as on competition to prove wich guild is better but just like on source of rewards and nothing else... and i blame developers and their incompetence at least so much how much i blame those players wich exploit it...
I had said that
If you just see others. It just shows jealousy because it's not frustrating. It's just that they are doing but no need to get frustrated due to others.
At the end, it's a game
For us, enjoy game
For devs, money game

Ceban

Brigadier-General
I had said that
If you just see others. It just shows jealousy because it's not frustrating. It's just that they are doing but no need to get frustrated due to others.
At the end, it's a game
For us, enjoy game
For devs, money game
i dont know are you defending on purpose what you personaly do, are you trying to excuse yourself here publicly or you really have problems with realizing how and why that is general problem, are you pretending that you are ignorant and dont see problems wich come out of that one or you really are ignorant?

1. When guilds refuse to fight in diamond league or compete for 5th then top guilds (in this case my also) also cant get enough fights.
2. when they set tables where they agree to split places on day 1 and just exchange sectors for 11 days then players wich totaly dont deserve it raise for 15 millions and 12.000 battles in 11 days wich also aint fair and normal...
3. is it normal for you that guild wich didnt fight almost at all round before and got 5th get 'rewarded' with staying in diamond league and option to set up fights like that???

obviously for you all that is normal cause you are doing it, you are exploiting it... but then when others start to do it dont get shocked and cry how others have xy of something... you dont understand that farmers started to have 5x fights more than fighters if they get lucky to fall on right table with right guilds and that shouldnt be the case but all should be encouraged to fight to the maximum and not to fight to get 5th and -25 points to stay in diamonds but to not be on max tables anymore... That have direct impact on guilds wich try to play it as competition cause those guilds cant get enough fights cause all are doing their best to lose against guilds like those so that next round they can exploit it...

legend9182

Major-General
i dont know are you defending on purpose what you personaly do, are you trying to excuse yourself here publicly or you really have problems with realizing how and why that is general problem, are you pretending that you are ignorant and dont see problems wich come out of that one or you really are ignorant?

1. When guilds refuse to fight in diamond league or compete for 5th then top guilds (in this case my also) also cant get enough fights.
2. when they set tables where they agree to split places on day 1 and just exchange sectors for 11 days then players wich totaly dont deserve it raise for 15 millions and 12.000 battles in 11 days wich also aint fair and normal...
3. is it normal for you that guild wich didnt fight almost at all round before and got 5th get 'rewarded' with staying in diamond league and option to set up fights like that???

obviously for you all that is normal cause you are doing it, you are exploiting it... but then when others start to do it dont get shocked and cry how others have xy of something... you dont understand that farmers started to have 5x fights more than fighters if they get lucky to fall on right table with right guilds and that shouldnt be the case but all should be encouraged to fight to the maximum and not to fight to get 5th and -25 points to stay in diamonds but to not be on max tables anymore... That have direct impact on guilds wich try to play it as competition cause those guilds cant get enough fights cause all are doing their best to lose against guilds like those so that next round they can exploit it...
Your all 3 point are valid.
Just don't show me others because we know it. So if you show it it will show you as jealous

Ceban

Brigadier-General
this round i changed strategy so since morning i got this: 410 FPs, 125 diamonds, 62 soh piece and i dont know how many goods, just in first 150 mins of gbg, later when we fix map it will be better... and ofc i will get even more later today... i presume this was developers itention... right?