• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GbG, good new addition to game or mockery full of flaws???

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Let me hear your oppinions... Is GbG good addition to the game or total mockery or something in between?
My oppinion is that GbG have so much potential to be improved and to be really good thing for the game but what it is now is total joke, first of all 3 diamond tables??? do you have 3 champions league in football??? And next round that number will raise to 4... So current situation in one of the worlds on 3 diamond tables:
Table 1: top guild from that table, in GbG and that world in general won table 7 days before end of round, secured it mathematicly 5 days before end of the round and stopped build buildings in GbG but at least playing it decently and not making mockery out of it...
Table 2: 4+ guilds agreed on day 1 more or less who get what spot on table and just exchanging sectors without deleting sieges for eachothers to get personal rewards and players wich are farmers and wich have 50k battles in 5 years of playing FoE now do 1k battles per day...
Table 3: 1 guild wich is in reality top 3 guild in GbG but got 5th last round cause they played game properly and was fighting strongest guild on that server lost few points but still stayed in diamond and now have with them 6 more jokes of guilds in comparation to them considering GbG and now have 25 sectors for few days already, more points than all other guilds combined from that table and nobody to hit so their players are nervious cause they cant get battles...

So as you can see by description, this GbG format is total joke and GbG have so much potential if you make some small adjustments, for start raise guild reward and reduce players rewards and you will solve a lot of problems... all that greed inside guild and all this making mockery that guilds split spots on day 1 and just exchange sectors between themselfs to get players/personal rewards...

On other thread someone already mentioned how SoH is overpowered building, atm i have 9 of them on level 5 but all of my i earned with fair fighting, i feel sick when i see that farmers with 2 times lower fighting bonus than my and 3 times less developed towns achieved the same just cause they do this exchange mockery wich inno made possible by giving really good players rewards and encouraging players greed to exploit GbG for something for what it shouldnt be used and not to be a competition between guilds...
Solution of this is really easy...
1. Make guild rewards a lot higher and players/personal rewards a lot lower or keep them same but make chances to get them a lot lower
2. Make JUST ONE TOP LEAGUE and not that guilds calculate on wich diamond table they will finish, 1, 2, 3 or 4 and then 'play' that exploiting crap instad of proper game/GbG...

To stop those trolls like agent on start with some ideas how i am crying cause of myself or my guild or some similar BS, with this sugestion i am shoting in my own legs cause trust me with my current town/bonus current format is win on lottery for me, that knows all wich play en5/east-nagach but in general that is total mockery and completely useless and how i heard on some other worlds GbG is even more blatantly abused and used just for personal gain...

Galladhorn

Monarch
Personally I think and despite various early problems and fixes needed, that GbG has become a very good addtiion to the game.

In comparison GvG is too demanding, costly and time consuming for the average player and guild, which if then bypassed leaves a guild with nothing mutual to do other than GE which is a pretty solo adventure.

So in my eyey GbG Fills out that gab very well indeed and I do like that it has a few map tactical options thus quite some openings for further development.

– The game RISK was not in vain ;)

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Haven't I seen this same crying from you when it comes to GvG?

All these issues have already been brought up in the feedback threa, some time ago. You are late to the party. It has already ended.

Hi agent, knew you wont resist but i am glad that you responded cause i think this is one of threads on wich we will agree... :D i knew that GbG will encourage greed, i also knew that a lot of players wich do GbG will do it cause of greed and not cause of guild benefit but what i didnt expect for sure is that guilds will lose on purpose certain amount of points, that guilds will on purpose pick 5th or 6th spot instead of 2 or 3 for example just to set up their points that few of them finish on same table so that they can set up that mockery with exchanging sectors without any itention to do serious competing for places... and all that can be solved with making only 1 top league and reducing personal rewards and increasing guild ones for spots

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Also what aint my idea but from my guildmates (dont want that they accuse me for stealing :D ) how this would be easy solved that personal/players rewards you dont get instantly but they goes in some kind of pool/pack wich you unpack at the end of round... if your guild finished first you get 100% of what you won during campaign, if your guild finished 2nd then you get 70% of what you won on personal rewards. 3rd get 40%, 4th get 20% and for rest - better luck next time... somehow we must encourage competing between guilds cause atm this is mockery that even guilds wich are big time enemies from before agree to do this exchange crap how profitable it is...

Last edited:

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
GbG has become a mockery , ...the points and reward farmers ruining what could be a decent competition, if played properly .
I find myself agreeing with Ceban on all points , regarding current faults ..and what needs to change .
We dont always agree , as many will testify ..but on this he is spot on.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
I don't understand how that's possible with attrition
pretty simple, dont know what league you are in Gbg so i will first bring few facts, in diamond league sector have 160 fights, if sector is surounded with 4 sieges atrition is 0, if its surounded with 3 sieges atrition already low enough to fight almost whole day and guilds just exchange sectors every 4 hours without any serious itention to contest, build traps, destroy buildings for eachothers to force them at least to have to build it again but just exchanging... all to exploit players/personal rewards... if you arent diamond league check players rewards in diamond league and you will understand that even buying buildings with diamonds is worth to do cause in 160 battles you will hit diamonds x2 and got 50 diamonds back wich you wasted on building.

DeletedUser111949

TOTALY AGREED
- No fair competition
- To much reward every day
- To many diamonds league
- and of course the one I was proposing in another post, Statue of Honor lvl 5 is too overpowered and will replace many buildings in the game, including events buildings.

GBG is too generous.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
TOTALY AGREED
- No fair competition
- To much reward every day
- To many diamonds league
- and of course the one I was proposing in another post, Statue of Honor lvl 5 is too overpowered and will replace many buildings in the game, including events buildings.

GBG is too generous.
problem wouldnt be power of SoH if they dont abuse GbG cause then they wouldnt be able to build it so fast for sure...

DeletedUser111949

problem wouldnt be power of SoH if they dont abuse GbG cause then they wouldnt be able to build it so fast for sure...
You are right but in time will still be too much. I want what another guy propose to have a limited statue in the city and to upgrade them infinite with less and less reward per level.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
GBG is a gigantic gold mine for all players alike... I don’t wanna see it changed one bit :p
if you want easy job then why you dont play some single player game on easy mode? :D its insanity that players play it only for personal rewards and making their guilds lose on purpose just to establish table on wich they will be able to do that stunt...

Cuthwolf

Captain
pretty simple, dont know what league you are in Gbg so i will first bring few facts, in diamond league sector have 160 fights, if sector is surounded with 4 sieges atrition is 0, if its surounded with 3 sieges atrition already low enough to fight almost whole day and guilds just exchange sectors every 4 hours without any serious itention to contest, build traps, destroy buildings for eachothers to force them at least to have to build it again but just exchanging... all to exploit players/personal rewards... if you arent diamond league check players rewards in diamond league and you will understand that even buying buildings with diamonds is worth to do cause in 160 battles you will hit diamonds x2 and got 50 diamonds back wich you wasted on building.
I am a SAAB player, diamond league, my attack is 733/369 but I only ever make it to about 80 attrition. Thank you for explaining.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
I am a SAAB player, diamond league, my attack is 733/369 but I only ever make it to about 80 attrition. Thank you for explaining.
i do atrition about 110, depend from day to day so i can abuse it masively but even your atrition of 80 is enough for really nasty abuse, with tons of sieges and passing them to eachothers without problems with atrition of 80 you can hit 500 fights and from those 500 fights you can extract about 150 rewards per day, that is 50+ soh pieces, 500+ fps + some diamonds and some goods and troops...

Ceban

Brigadier-General

http://prntscr.com/t2ppiu

This is my fights WITHOUT ABUSING GBG AND WITHOUT BUILDING ANYTHING IN GBG LAST 2 DAYS cause we secured win already... i bet those wich abuse it are on a lot more, most active of them are on 5k already i belive, if i get between 4 and 5 soh upgrades per round with this fights i can bet they are on between 10 and 15 and that is insanity... I wonder who tested this before releasing it and who decided to release something what is so easy to abuse, what those developers are doing and who is testing this things at all???