• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GbG, good new addition to game or mockery full of flaws???

Ceban

Brigadier-General
I think the only way to contain the issue is by giving guaranteed attrition to every set amount of fights.. while siege camps can totally eradicate attrition it’s always going to be an issue..
Most of the top end fighters have remodelled their cities especially for GbG some have 2000% attack boost (that’s autobattling up to 100+ attrition easily every day)
When the summer event releases their all gonna have cities full of the new event buildings with even more boost & unattached units to go even further..
It is the nature of the beast
My town is like that (not 2k+ but still 2nd attack on server, i think nobody have 2k yet at least not on international but i understand where you are going) and trust me with all of this sugestions wich i did i am shoting in my own legs cause i could exploit this big time but its kinda discusting and i want play real competiton and not 'single player browser game' and i think only if we do few rounds in a row BUT REALLY HARD CORE ABUSING and show here with 10+ level 8 sohs then inno will realize what they did and change something... my solutions arent perfect for sure but i asked minimum 10 times here does anybody have better ones... so automatic destroying of buildings + making players rewards dependable on guild spot at the end of the round would improve at least something...

legend9182

Major-General
My town is like that (not 2k+ but still 2nd attack on server, i think nobody have 2k yet at least not on international but i understand where you are going) and trust me with all of this sugestions wich i did i am shoting in my own legs cause i could exploit this big time but its kinda discusting and i want play real competiton and not 'single player browser game' and i think only if we do few rounds in a row BUT REALLY HARD CORE ABUSING and show here with 10+ level 8 sohs then inno will realize what they did and change something... my solutions arent perfect for sure but i asked minimum 10 times here does anybody have better ones... so automatic destroying of buildings + making players rewards dependable on guild spot at the end of the round would improve at least something...
Gave 3
One full of troll like yours

Well not every sector can be targeted by 5 or more camps.
Plus seige camps are not issue
4 camps is enough to make attrition not an issue.. I did 380 battles the other day with 12 attrition even against sectors where one guild built traps & decoys against sectors where we had 4 camps.. I don’t have 2000% attack boost (a measly 580% or so) but battling to 60+ is still not an issue for me so the bigger hitters are gonna walk through to 100+ attrition doing 1500-2000 fights per day even with 4 camps

legend9182

Major-General
4 camps is enough to make attrition not an issue.. I did 380 battles the other day with 12 attrition even against sectors where one guild built traps & decoys against sectors where we had 4 camps.. I don’t have 2000% attack boost (a measly 580% or so) but battling to 60+ is still not an issue for me so the bigger hitters are gonna walk through to 100+ attrition doing 1500-2000 fights per day even with 4 camps
I can too do it but only in 2 cases.
  1. Exchanging sectors
  2. Or when opponents are too weak

I’m having a plunder war with a guy in my hood (#6 on my world) he has 1938% (not sure if that’s including tavern boost like?) when the summer event releases his debit card will come out and he’ll be well over 2k I assume..
It doesn’t give him any brains like.. it’s still 6-0 to me on plunders and I can set my watch by his collections

I can too do it but only in 2 cases.
  1. Exchanging sectors
  2. Or when opponents are too weak
If opponents are too weak it’s hard to find the battles mate.. we’ve had this season won mathematically for the last 4 days.. I tried to do deals exchanging sectors but some idiot in my guild keeps taking their sector before they can take ours :|

legend9182

Major-General
If opponents are too weak it’s hard to find the battles mate.. we’ve had this season won mathematically for the last 4 days.. I tried to do deals exchanging sectors but some idiot in my guild keeps taking their sector before they can take ours :|
Loll
Let them take sector
Take it back again

Ceban

Brigadier-General
if they are to weak OR IF THEY REFUSE TO FIGHT YOU CAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO HAVE YOU ON TABLE NEXT ROUND CAUSE YOU REFUSE AGREEMENTS. But that also can be stopped on 3rd way, only one table per top 2 leagues, 1 diamond table nd 1 platinum table and rest can fight for some minor rewards or FIGHT FOR REAL TO STAY IN DIAMONDS and not that they created 4 diamonds and 7 platinum tables so guilds calculate on wich one of them they will end up...

legend9182

Major-General
if they are to weak OR IF THEY REFUSE TO FIGHT YOU CAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO HAVE YOU ON TABLE NEXT ROUND CAUSE YOU REFUSE AGREEMENTS. But that also can be stopped on 3rd way, only one table per top 2 leagues, 1 diamond table nd 1 platinum table and rest can fight for some minor rewards or FIGHT FOR REAL TO STAY IN DIAMONDS and not that they created 4 diamonds and 7 platinum tables so guilds calculate on wich one of them they will end up...
Why is that. If any guild wants to be in diamond. They come there by fighting. Just only thing is that they can't fight diamond league guilds

Why is that. If any guild wants to be in diamond. They come there by fighting. Just only thing is that they can't fight diamond league guilds
My guild of 10 currently has an MMR of 1000

Platinum is usually fairly easy but we cannot compete with the big guilds in diamond and it can be disheartening watching the map go back and forth between 2 or 3 top guilds.

There may be deals some of the time but there is a lot of animosity between them that it does appear that they are fighting it out.

The worst place for deals seems to be on my smaller world in gold where generally the shoes are decided at the beginning

legend9182

Major-General
My guild of 10 currently has an MMR of 1000

Platinum is usually fairly easy but we cannot compete with the big guilds in diamond and it can be disheartening watching the map go back and forth between 2 or 3 top guilds.

There may be deals some of the time but there is a lot of animosity between them that it does appear that they are fighting it out.

The worst place for deals seems to be on my smaller world in gold where generally the shoes are decided at the beginning
Yeah it's your choice but some still prefer diamond

Andrew420

Major
Hi all, probably i am boring already to some of you, 80% of you wich play gbg 'hate me' for saying this and warn about this cause you are enjoying in this reward farming and you want that this stay this way
You right you are boring
If you think you can speak for the majority of players just shows your arrogance
HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS ISNT EXACTLY WHAT THE DEVS ENVISIONED

You have made your point
You dont like the way GbG is being played and you know whats best for the rest of us

Emberguard

Legend
I think the only way to contain the issue is by giving guaranteed attrition to every set amount of fights.. while siege camps can totally eradicate attrition it’s always going to be an issue..
there are players able to beat 12,000% boost from attrition who’ve posted screenshots of the results on the beta forums. I don’t think eliminating siege camps is going to stop the guilds that are dominating from dominating. Might change the speed of it, but it’s not going to necessarily stop them

legend9182

Major-General
there are players able to beat 12,000% boost from attrition who’ve posted screenshots of the results on the beta forums. I don’t think eliminating siege camps is going to stop the guilds that are dominating from dominating. Might change the speed of it, but it’s not going to necessarily stop them
Omg how much boost they had?