• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GB Points Unbalanced

DeletedUser9614

There must be other way to compete beyond repeating 100 battles everyday...
This makes the game fun, not clicking auto complete 100 times a day...

DeletedUser101085

The game developers are well aware of this. Back when they first uncapped the GB, one morning in the world I play, there was a guy showing up with level 50+ GB and on top of everyone else. We contact support and they said it was a GM test character, he didn't intend to be visible, just that his GB revealed his name on the ranking page.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99445

it doesn't make it enjoyable by unfair advantage. pacifist or not, millions of points just for a level of GB, you might as well just log in for 5 min, collect the points and go... how is it fair on those that spend a lot more time and effort in the game??

I have a level 41 GB and I spend a serious amount of time playing this game. Way more time than I should. Fight Way more than I should. What makes you think that spending 5 mins a day would enable anyone to achieve anything significant in this game?
Still think the Points awarded for GB levelling is totally unbalanced though and i'm more than happy to have my 139million points rolled back to something more realistic.
I like to fight for my points. I level up my GB to enable me to fight more and not for the points.

DeletedUser100832

those points that are given to high levels of GB's are available to EVERY PLAYER. those that fight, those that don't can still 'plonk' fps into a GB no matter how many hours a day you spend online. fighters don't use any more fps than non fighters to have the ability to pvp or gvg. that is the point im making

but that's a strawman argument. The point is that one way to play this game seems to bring exponentially more points than another. When both should bring roughly similar amounts.

DeletedUser101085

I suspect there is some technical difficulty to fix this, otherwise they could have fixed it long time ago. A good way to entice player to pour diamonds to buy BP and FP to level up their GB to stay on top of the ranking page.

DeletedUser7719

A good way to entice player to pour diamonds to buy BP and FP to level up their GB to stay on top of the ranking page.
I would have to disagree: there is almost no significant increase in rank for any player but Gate2 right now (on this server) for leveling a GB, so I don't see the competition that comes with it.

DeletedUser4879

I have a level 41 GB and I spend a serious amount of time playing this game. Way more time than I should. Fight Way more than I should. What makes you think that spending 5 mins a day would enable anyone to achieve anything significant in this game?
Still think the Points awarded for GB levelling is totally unbalanced though and i'm more than happy to have my 139million points rolled back to something more realistic.
I like to fight for my points. I level up my GB to enable me to fight more and not for the points.

Seems to me that you must've had too much Money in Your Bankaccount which should be empty
by now buying all those diamonds!! Crazy man, absolutely crazy!! LOL>>>>>

DeletedUser15432

Well. some people fight a lot and some people farm a lot and very few people fight and farm, the higher level GB's involve a lot of investment to get them to that level.

For a level 41 GB, the minimum number of blue prints in the inventory would have had to have been 279 or 31 complete sets, and as you seem to get more of some sections than others, it would probably have been in the order of 360 blue prints for that particular building, this involves a great deal of work to get that quantity of blue prints as it seems to be approximately 100 polivates or aids per particular age blue print, therefore, taking into consideration that their are two great buildings per age, this would have necessitated a minimum of 72000 polivation visits to get the required quantity of blue prints to get a building to level 41.

Therefore, people with the higher level great buildings have worked hard to get the buildings to that level and are entitled to the points rewards that are accrued by completing each additional level

DeletedUser7719

Don't forget they can get BPs from other Alcatraz buildings. Or... you can just use diamonds :p

DeletedUser99445

Well sadly, despite the rumours, I don't have the money to buy lots and lots of BP's and what would be the point. Just because levels are unlocked, it doesn't mean your GB levels up.
The Prints are the easy part. I Polivate around 250 players every day.....have done for a very long time and I swap FP but usually insist on adding my FP donations to other players Alcatraz which in turn earns me more BP's for my Alcatraz.
Despite all the theory's and talk of money, the simple answer is "a little common sense and a lot of regular effort over a long period of time".

DeletedUser9614

As GATE said, the BPs are not the limiting factor for experienced player. The FPs are. For me it takes much longer takes to gain the legal donations to my GBs, which often takes much more than doing 50 fights. I am very happy to see this rewarded.

DeletedUser99445

As GATE said, the BPs are not the limiting factor for experienced player. The FPs are. For me it takes much longer takes to gain the legal donations to my GBs, which often takes much more than doing 50 fights. I am very happy to see this rewarded.

No problem with GB levels being rewarded.....Just feel that the reward is not in keeping with the rest of the game.
We don't start with 100 points for a battle won and then after 15 wins in a row, earn 15,000 points.

DeletedUser96745

On H, it has tourned into begging for FPs on global chat, really annoying. But I guess that is the way Inno wants us to play the game.

Guess what will happen after christmas event? Cities full of shrines, only logical thing.

We will be seeing game called Forge of GB levelling. Fights, collecting coins and supplies do not count at all anymore.

DeletedUser99445

Advertising GB's on global chat has existed for as long as I have been playing the game and if my information is correct, it existed long before I started playing back in 2013.
Also asking for friend invites, New Guilds etc etc etc.
If it's annoying then just avoid or ignore.
As for the shrines, Oh you are so spot on.
Its great for the players as the FP are so important to most players and its great for the Developers as it pays their wages and helps fund the development which in turn is Great for the players as the game keeps going and developing.
Win Win Win AND if your one of those players who NEVER pays for anything on here, then YOU enjoy the Biggest Benefits as you are able to continue to play this for FREEE!!!! How Great Is That?

DeletedUser

Seserous Omega,
you will not be passed just by a person who simply adds FPs to their GB. You will be passed by a person who is sophisticated in gaining FPs.
A couple of events ago, I would agree with this. It takes a lot of effort to find GBs that you can make a profit off of, and a lot of thought in how to spend fps to best advantage. But then the Shrines of Knowledge came along, a building that just required luck to gain and someone to motivate it (though thanks to aid button that is a non factor). I've seen yards that had 10 or more SoKs. So its not just the clever people who can do this, the people who work hardest, it's those who got lucky (or rich) and invested into a ton of SoKs (I did not mention the FP giving GBs such as cape or innovation tower because these buildings absolutely go to pawelp's point and do require sophistication and effort to obtain and properly utilize). This is as close to a passive way to earn score as there is, since all you have to do is collect fps, put them down, repeat. The game devs a long time ago decided that that method of play should be less rewarded than more active play (hence 1/300 global points per coin/supply collection and 1/50 global points per battle point).

GB points should be rebalanced to more accurately reflect the amount of "effort" spent gaining them, which I see as a lot closer to the original global points ratios for collection versus fighting. There should be different ways to gaining global rank, but they should be balanced better.

DeletedUser9614

10 or 20 shrines do not make a significant difference. 10 Shrines means that you lvl your high-lvl GB only 1 extra time per 2 months (600FPs). It is a difference but not the difference that will bring you in top10. You would need 50+ shrines and continuous aiding for this to take a significant change, but still it will not. Advertising and getting others to donate is the main source of FPs that makes a difference.

DeletedUser100832

10 or 20 shrines do not make a significant difference. 10 Shrines means that you lvl your high-lvl GB only 1 extra time per 2 months (600FPs). It is a difference but not the difference that will bring you in top10. You would need 50+ shrines and continuous aiding for this to take a significant change, but still it will not. Advertising and getting others to donate is the main source of FPs that makes a difference.

don't forget they also give a helluva lot of coins. And I've seen players with 30-40 SoK's. And because aiding prioritises them they always get aided.

DeletedUser100832

No problem with GB levels being rewarded.....Just feel that the reward is not in keeping with the rest of the game.
We don't start with 100 points for a battle won and then after 15 wins in a row, earn 15,000 points.

exactly. To catch up with that guy with 800bn score I'd need to do 100 million battles. I don't think I'll ever manage that number.

DeletedUser99363

Gate and anybody else interested in an A world Great building club to do the same as Gate Goal to get above lv40 ALcatraz, need about 100 Players for 2-5FP per day max, and goods are offered up as balanced conpensation for FP donations, seek me out on A world and message me, thanks

DeletedUser10670

Total unbalanced

The reward for leveling up your GB are totally unballanced.
Castle Del Monte level 36 to level 37 gave you 4.000.000 points
How many battles are that.
And just because "newer"player do not have the patience to wait for the goods, but buying them.
Another unbalanced detail found in the game.
was 5.000.000 for the next level??