• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GB Points Unbalanced

DeletedUser96901

players who are fighting now can be passed by non-fighter in points ranking :confused:

I have a deja-vu:
players with less than 100 fights are already in front of daily fighters with a total of 30000 battles in the medal ranking :eek:

how much medals did level 40 of Alcatraz give for the top placed player ?

DeletedUser100832

Seserous Omega,

you will not be passed just by a person who simply adds FPs to their GB. You will be passed by a person who is sophisticated in gaining FPs. Only when you reach close to lvl40, the GB start to have an effect on the score.

It was promised by developers that lvls of GBs were nerfed but score was increased per lvl.

Cap 100,000 of per lvl does not introduce alternative method of winning. It only becomes an augmentation of people who repeat fights everyday.

no, at level 30+ you already get millions of points per level. At level 50+ you get billions.

DeletedUser99445

players who are fighting now can be passed by non-fighter in points ranking :confused:

I have a deja-vu:
players with less than 100 fights are already in front of daily fighters with a total of 30000 battles in the medal ranking :eek:

how much medals did level 40 of Alcatraz give for the top placed player ?

3,996 for the top contributor but he was very brave and went above and beyond everyone else.
The next level will bring 4,116

DeletedUser5180

is there a table anywhere with the ranking points for each GB's levels.?

DeletedUser96745

This will turn this game into getting GBs into insane levels, actually it is allready. On global chat most of the day, only you can read is people advertising their Alcatrazes.

Game without commercials yes, but there is advertising all the time, due to this rewarding.

Wanna have a lot of points? No need to fight or build or anything, just get your GBs to hhigh level and that is it. No need to advance either, since noone is rewarded insanely as GBs.

DeletedUser96901

Is this just an Alcatraz problem or is that just an example?
all GB give exponential points

the Alcatraz of gate2 is only the first GB which reached level 40 on the english servers

DeletedUser96745

Well at level 30 it gives 2 mil points. Alcatraz is just an example, but most of leveling happens around Alcatraz.

On H, there is a lot of begging for FPs on global chat. Really annoying, but understandable, the way to get a whole lot of points.

DeletedUser9614

Alcatraz is quick good choice (below level 50), but CDM is much better choice over the long run (above level 70).
Chateau is probably the most rigged GB that would allow infinite quest loop at very high levels. If I knew this will be not fixed, I would go for chateau.

DeletedUser15432

The probable reason for Alcatraz being the most leveled GB over and above level 10 is because you get additional happiness from the GB as well as an increase in the number of extra units generated every day, whereas, with the Castel del Monte you only get one reward per additional level, on odd levels you 1% increase in attack bonus and on even levels you get an extra forge point per day

DeletedUser99445

The probable reason for Alcatraz being the most leveled GB over and above level 10 is because you get additional happiness from the GB as well as an increase in the number of extra units generated every day, whereas, with the Castel del Monte you only get one reward per additional level, on odd levels you 1% increase in attack bonus and on even levels you get an extra forge point per day

My Del Monte gave me 1% Boost and 1 FP at the same time when it levelled up last (level 17)
The next level (18) is offering no increase at all.
Level 19 will likely increase both again. I guess i'll find out when the time comes.

DeletedUser7719

Castle del Monte and Hagia Sophia both seem to increase by 3FP every 5 levels (1 every other level until it hits 11, 14, 17, 20, etc.)

DeletedUser17954

is there any point to actually playing this game now? is it a war game or level my building game?

DeletedUser96901

it never was a war game :rolleyes:

it is a city building game with some fighting

DeletedUser17954

hmm, i'd disagree Test Ament, I'd say it is 70% war game and 30% city building game. And i actually would agree with you that some of the best rewards should be given for people utilising their cities in the best way, but not to the ones that just mindlessly plonk FPs into their GBs or get other people doing it for them. what kind of game is that? plonk, plonk every day 10 fps, 100, 1000. what about other elements of the game, not much rewards for them compare to "plonking"? you know what I mean? even tetris is more exciting.

DeletedUser5180

but not to the ones that just mindlessly plonk FPs into their GBs or get other people doing it for them. what kind of game is that? plonk, plonk every day 10 fps, 100, 1000. what about other elements of the game, not much rewards for them compare to "plonking"? you know what I mean? even tetris is more exciting.

some players are pascifists, they enjoy foE as a city building game and also the social aspect of guild life, just as much as those that enjoy the game for the addition of pvp / gvg. those that don't fight will still finish the tech tree, why should they not 'plonk' fps into their gbs. they will probably have less gbs as they have no need for the attack boosted gbs or alcatraz so could in theory have the other gbs at very high levels as they have less to choose from when 'plonking' those fps.

I cannot see anything wrong in that as there is no set way to play this game which makes it so enjoyable for so many players, no matter the type of way they choose to play.

DeletedUser17954

it doesn't make it enjoyable by unfair advantage. pacifist or not, millions of points just for a level of GB, you might as well just log in for 5 min, collect the points and go... how is it fair on those that spend a lot more time and effort in the game??

DeletedUser5180

it doesn't make it enjoyable by unfair advantage. pacifist or not, millions of points just for a level of GB, you might as well just log in for 5 min, collect the points and go... how is it fair on those that spend a lot more time and effort in the game??

those points that are given to high levels of GB's are available to EVERY PLAYER. those that fight, those that don't can still 'plonk' fps into a GB no matter how many hours a day you spend online. fighters don't use any more fps than non fighters to have the ability to pvp or gvg. that is the point im making

DeletedUser101085

those points that are given to high levels of GB's are available to EVERY PLAYER. those that fight, those that don't can still 'plonk' fps into a GB no matter how many hours a day you spend online. fighters don't use any more fps than non fighters to have the ability to pvp or gvg. that is the point im making
True, imagine how many BP people will buy to get to that high level of the GB.