• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Gambrel Roof House is way too powerful

DeletedUser276

well I guess the only other option is to ask the devs to make each house and upgrade in IndA cost millions... MILLIONS I SAY!!!!

DeletedUser6539

Only for players who have the combo :P
but now seriously, you can ask the devs if they know about this "bug" why they have not reduce the 90 collections that St. Marks gives to 60 or 50, like the powerful Deal Castle?

DeletedUser7837

just remove all Gbs from game , they make things overpowered , but even after that im sure people find something to complain

DeletedUser276

Only for players who have the combo :P
but now seriously, you can ask the devs if they know about this "bug" why they have not reduce the 90 collections that St. Marks gives to 60 or 50, like the powerful Deal Castle?

Because certain things need to be balanced. The problem is you guys cant see what is coming and each change that happens has to be viewed as a whole and made sure its balanced across the board for future updates that are slated to come out.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't mind seeing a significant reduction in percentage boost on the St. Marks, along with removing the limited number of boosts on it. Then it could be balanced across the board easier without having a disproportionate impact on different styles of play. Just my two cents.

DeletedUser

With 60 houses, 90 motivations (where possible) and 200 Saint Marks activations giving a 50% bonus then:
  • GR Houses give 218,700 gold / day;
  • Country Houses (each activated an average of 2.5 times a day) give 151,200 gold / day; and
  • Arcade Houses (each activated 10 times a day) give 145,800 gold / day

Still does not solve the perceived issue. (Which I am still not sure is actually a significant problem since it is available to all players to use - however, if the developers think it needs rebalancing then I'll bow to their wisdom just as long as they are changing it to properly balance the game and not because of a lot of ill-informed whinging.)

DeletedUser8813

Still does not solve the perceived issue. (Which I am still not sure is actually a significant problem since it is available to all players to use - however, if the developers think it needs rebalancing then I'll bow to their wisdom just as long as they are changing it to properly balance the game and not because of a lot of ill-informed whinging.)

well said..
these are great buildings .they take up a lot of space..there rewards should be great..and in the end everyone can have them.

now back on subject ,i cant believe this is still a problem,yes GRH offer good coin but as with anything in this game (apart from premium)they are there for everyone to use