• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser99588

I rarely post on forums but i do enjoy reading them (incl us) or voting on polls like the limerick competition last summer. The last few days i have noticed some posts about someone of the management team which have gotten removed and still some people like to bring it up again and again, therefore my comment about a hate campaign. The previous post i made is my own, no one put any words in my mouth or gave me any ideas so please stop your innuendos.

Good to hear. There is a fundamental problem with the forum that there isn't a path to complain about the CM team other than to the CM team. So this leaves the forum to discuss such matters which then results in some rather zealous censorship.

Hence the suspicion about a player making their first post on a thread like this but I'm sure no offence was meant.

DeletedUser97349

This is childish, now you're calling me a muffin.

A muffin? Don't think I have... Besides, there's nothing wrong with turnips, they're one of my favourite things. Just ask myd.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97349

I rarely post on forums but i do enjoy reading them (incl us) or voting on polls like the limerick competition last summer. The last few days i have noticed some posts about someone of the management team which have gotten removed and still some people like to bring it up again and again, therefore my comment about a hate campaign. The previous post i made is my own, no one put any words in my mouth or gave me any ideas so please stop your innuendos.
Good to hear. There is a fundamental problem with the forum that there isn't a path to complain about the CM team other than to the CM team. So this leaves the forum to discuss such matters which then results in some rather zealous censorship.

Hence the suspicion about a player making their first post on a thread like this but I'm sure no offence was meant.

No offence certainly. I'm sure you are only trying to help your friend. It is a shame that zarok dai felt the need to call her guild mate to come and assist her in such a way, putting you in that position so transparently, however there is nothing wrong in helping your friends when they ask you to.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser101150

Ok in response to what is being said, we have decided to change things.
As you have already seen all posts have been undeleted. No one is trying to hide anything here.
So we are open to any and all productive criticism any of you would like to offer.
All posts must remain civil and respectful, follow all rules, and not be used to personally attack any team member either directly or indirectly. But we welcome your suggestions to improve, so we can become better and more responsive for all of you.

DeletedUser97349

As you have already seen all posts have been undeleted. No one is trying to hide anything here.
So we are open to any and all productive criticism any of you would like to offer.
All posts must remain civil and respectful, follow all rules, and not be used to personally attack any team member either directly or indirectly. But we welcome your suggestions to improve, so we can become better and more responsive for all of you.

That is a positive, if somewhat staggeringly abrupt, change of position and demeanour. Let's hope it is reflected in all aspects of support.

DeletedUser

Thank you! This is a benevolent and much appreciated decision. I will look forward to the application of this new stance. So, stating that no one is trying to hide anything here is an open admission that the intention was to hide things on this thread beforehand?

DeletedUser101150

Thank you! This is a benevolent and much appreciated decision. I will look forward to the application of this new stance. So, stating that no one is trying to hide anything here is an open admission that the intention was to hide things on this thread beforehand?

No, it was to acknowledge that even though there were reasons for some things to be deleted, we are trying to be reasonable and responsive. All we can do is try, If you allow us to.

DeletedUser97349

No, it was to acknowledge that even though there were reasons for some things to be deleted, we are trying to be reasonable and responsive. All we can do is try, If you allow us to.

No offence intended, but if this is to be a policy of the team, I really feel it ought to be posted by the CM, or at least a member of the admin team, rather than a moderator.

DeletedUser101150

Well I apologize, but for now I posted this with the approval of the CM and CCM's.
I am sure when they feel it's necessary they will reply. But this is supposed to be about all of the players having what was being asked for. An open platform to discuss what each of you may feel needs to be improved or changed.
We can't address things if we don't have a chance to, and this is the first step in trying to facilitate that process.

DeletedUser97349

Well I apologize, but for now I posted this with the approval of the CM and CCM's.
I am sure when they feel it's necessary they will reply. But this is supposed to be about all of the players having what was being asked for. An open platform to discuss what each of you may feel needs to be improved or changed.
We can't address things if we don't have a chance to, and this is the first step in trying to facilitate that process.

That's good, and I'm sure what we all want. However, without confirmation from someone with authority to make team decisions, its hard to know if this will really apply to everyone, so hopefully a C/CM will post to officially confirm this. :)

DeletedUser98159

... this is supposed to be about all of the players having what was being asked for. An open platform to discuss what each of you may feel needs to be improved or changed.

thank you for that, Zarok Dai :) i appreciate that very much. about 18 hours ago, i posted in the forum regarding the lack of basic respect demonstrated by some mods without naming any names ... and the post was removed. since FoE/EN server or whomever has made this decision to provide an open forum, i would appreciate my post being restored and reposted.

now time will tell whether we will actually have an open platform to discuss all issues and concerns.

DeletedUser97349

I confess, I repped everyone within a 2 mile radius. The annoying 'spread the love message' you get when you rep the same person too often drove me to it. But only LordDeathrider got the turnip... like the quid in the Christmas pudding ^_^

DeletedUser101150

thank you for that, Zarok Dai :) i appreciate that very much. about 18 hours ago, i posted in the forum regarding the lack of basic respect demonstrated by some mods without naming any names ... and the post was removed. since FoE/EN server or whomever has made this decision to provide an open forum, i would appreciate my post being restored and reposted.

now time will tell whether we will actually have an open platform to discuss all issues and concerns.

I have undeleted your post and have reread it. I think you have made some good points that the team does need to address, and I appreciate the feedback you provided.

DeletedUser97349

I posted this with the approval of the CM and CCM's.

Still hoping the CM and CCMs will confirm this is the case, it would be good to hear the whole admin team was united behind this decision :)

I wonder though, that if they were all online for you to gain all of their approval, why didn't one of them post? Would have been better for clarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.