1. Forge Questers!

Join the contest for a chance to win 1,000 diamonds Read all about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A Few Good Mods!

Check out the various positions we have to offer here.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Fall Event 2019

On your marks. Get set. Bake! This year, the Fall Bake Off makes its return to your city in style!
    For detailed information, please click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Forge Cafe

Head to our Forge Cafe, ask a question, or have a chat. It's the perfect place for you to pull up a chair and learn more about the game and the forum here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Event Forge Bowl

Discussion in 'Announcement Discussions' started by Sovereign, Jan 8, 2018.

1. d2pn

d2pn Private

Guys I have to say that you lost the topic...
    As a "not so big" player I have to say that not everybody is in Oceanic Future and doesn't know what to build after some years playing this game. As a player in lower age I am ok with the quest buildings as they are working ok for some time then when you change the age twice they are useless (except if they give fps like the Maharaja's palace set).
    But comparing this event with the Winter one, this is like 345456464564564564592342100109832834853745775765767 times better. That's a Fact!
    The winter quest forced me to make a complain, register in the forum and then start complaining here too because it was Soooooo bad... The whole idea about 1 quest per day of a seasonal event was the most ridiculous thing I have seen in any game's quest.
    So in the end I have to say I like the event by the moment and it made my day in the morning when I got 2 SoK. My first feeling was lol it is much better than the previous. I almost deleted my winter buildings to forget about it.
    As for other comments about that you should get anything without diamonds... The game is a business guys and It has to do money. If you want more than the others you are able to buy it thats it. You dont get a Ferrari in the place of your Opel for free you know.

2. Agent327

Agent327 Emperor

Chickenwings. Sorry about the greasy fingers :P

3. vikingraider1

vikingraider1 Emperor

True, it is a test platform. But they change things on the live version even after testing on the beta version. We were given 500 diamonds I think to test it. Not enough really to properly test it.

4. Medribradrion

Medribradrion Brigadier-General

I am seriously confused

So to stand any chance of winning the PoH level 7 I have to do all the quests and wait for the upgrades to come up as specials, right?

5. vikingraider1

vikingraider1 Emperor

6. Medribradrion

Medribradrion Brigadier-General

ok cool. I think I worked out all the cooler stuff from Bridgeman's very helpful graphic.

7. Bridgeman55

Bridgeman55 Monarch

Coolers are ranked in terms of the most cost-effective means to build Pillar of Heroes.

[​IMG]

(Click and hit " End " key ... for Wiki discussion)

EDIT: Numbers updated ... Best PILLAR Cooler is identical to Best DS Coolers.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  8. talentedkitty

talentedkitty Private

The chart is very helpful. So I can maybe get 2 pillars from TDs (without diamonds) and need 2 from Daily Specials.

Edit: Had to correct myself about TD rewards (guild member made it more clear to me).

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
    Bridgeman55 likes this.
  9. rontom

rontom Master Corporal

Without doubt this has to be the worst event in the four years i've been playing. 22 quests completed in 7 cities and after using a total of 9660 footballs i hit the daily special 4 times. As there are only 18 quests left it will not be worth the time spent to participate further, clearly we are in a pay to win situation so i for one have decided to pass, thanks but no thanks

10. Bridgeman55

Bridgeman55 Monarch

The nice thing about bad luck ... is that good luck is just around the corner.

That said, FoE is a bit like Monopoly ... your loss is everyone's gain ... too many PoH will cheapen it's value
    (Monopoly is more about bankrupting your opponent(s) than getting rich yourself).

Which cooler(s) did you choose? Seeing that you struck early, skip the DS if you get a really nasty
    combination of coolers ... it's better to live to fight another day.

11. Allen the Friend

Allen the Friend Private

So if you had good luck instead, would this have been the best event ever?

12. Bridgeman55

Bridgeman55 Monarch

Some people love a big wedding ... others a good marriage.
    I'm only interested in 7 PoH's ... I don't really notice the event (good, bad or ugly).

lol

13. RlC0H

RlC0H Private

The only thing I wanted from this event was more WW, and I got 3 more of them today :)
    (So now I have 8 WW)

I'm now on the final quest, just need goods to take a prov.

Bridgeman55 likes this.
  14. citanicus

citanicus Sergeant

No supply boosts seem to be applied on a motivated Pillar ??... Is that the intended action ??

15. RlC0H

RlC0H Private

Yeah I noticed that too and was kinda dissapointed by it.

16. ih8regin

ih8regin Emperor

More like a resurface of an old bug, where if a building produces coins and supplies together, only coins get boosted at motivation. I say raise a ticket, as this really starts being commonplace.

17. Test Ament

Test Ament Overlord

why ?

only the display is wrong

when collecting it is boosted

Bridgeman55 likes this.
  18. citanicus

citanicus Sergeant

Cool... I haven't collected from mine yet and if would be nice if you're right.

19. lastwarrior1955

lastwarrior1955 Chief Warrant Officer

I think the pillar upgrade must be out soon or what?

20. vikingraider1

vikingraider1 Emperor

It will be Saturday if it follows the same plan as beta