• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Forge Bowl

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser112171

Guys I have to say that you lost the topic...
As a "not so big" player I have to say that not everybody is in Oceanic Future and doesn't know what to build after some years playing this game. As a player in lower age I am ok with the quest buildings as they are working ok for some time then when you change the age twice they are useless (except if they give fps like the Maharaja's palace set).
But comparing this event with the Winter one, this is like 345456464564564564592342100109832834853745775765767 times better. That's a Fact!
The winter quest forced me to make a complain, register in the forum and then start complaining here too because it was Soooooo bad... The whole idea about 1 quest per day of a seasonal event was the most ridiculous thing I have seen in any game's quest.
So in the end I have to say I like the event by the moment and it made my day in the morning when I got 2 SoK. My first feeling was lol it is much better than the previous. I almost deleted my winter buildings to forget about it.
As for other comments about that you should get anything without diamonds... The game is a business guys and It has to do money. If you want more than the others you are able to buy it thats it. You dont get a Ferrari in the place of your Opel for free you know.

vikingraider

Emperor
Cause you get diamonds for free and it is the beta. It is an envirinment used for tasting, so changes are about to happen.

True, it is a test platform. But they change things on the live version even after testing on the beta version. We were given 500 diamonds I think to test it. Not enough really to properly test it.

DeletedUser100832

I am seriously confused

So to stand any chance of winning the PoH level 7 I have to do all the quests and wait for the upgrades to come up as specials, right?

DeletedUser100832

ok cool. I think I worked out all the cooler stuff from Bridgeman's very helpful graphic.

DeletedUser110179

Coolers are ranked in terms of the most cost-effective means to build Pillar of Heroes.

(Click and hit " End " key ... for Wiki discussion)

EDIT: Numbers updated ... Best PILLAR Cooler is identical to Best DS Coolers.

Last edited by a moderator:
The chart is very helpful. So I can maybe get 2 pillars from TDs (without diamonds) and need 2 from Daily Specials.

Edit: Had to correct myself about TD rewards (guild member made it more clear to me).

Last edited:

DeletedUser98451

Without doubt this has to be the worst event in the four years i've been playing. 22 quests completed in 7 cities and after using a total of 9660 footballs i hit the daily special 4 times. As there are only 18 quests left it will not be worth the time spent to participate further, clearly we are in a pay to win situation so i for one have decided to pass, thanks but no thanks

DeletedUser110179

Without doubt this has to be the worst event in the four years i've been playing.
22 quests completed in 7 cities and after using a total of 9660 footballs i hit the daily special 4 times.
The nice thing about bad luck ... is that good luck is just around the corner.

That said, FoE is a bit like Monopoly ... your loss is everyone's gain ... too many PoH will cheapen it's value
(Monopoly is more about bankrupting your opponent(s) than getting rich yourself).

Which cooler(s) did you choose? Seeing that you struck early, skip the DS if you get a really nasty
combination of coolers ... it's better to live to fight another day.

DeletedUser110419

Without doubt this has to be the worst event in the four years i've been playing. 22 quests completed in 7 cities and after using a total of 9660 footballs i hit the daily special 4 times. As there are only 18 quests left it will not be worth the time spent to participate further, clearly we are in a pay to win situation so i for one have decided to pass, thanks but no thanks

So if you had good luck instead, would this have been the best event ever?

DeletedUser110179

So if you had good luck instead, would this have been the best event ever?
Some people love a big wedding ... others a good marriage.
I'm only interested in 7 PoH's ... I don't really notice the event (good, bad or ugly).

lol

DeletedUser110668

The only thing I wanted from this event was more WW, and I got 3 more of them today :)
(So now I have 8 WW)

I'm now on the final quest, just need goods to take a prov.

DeletedUser109966

No supply boosts seem to be applied on a motivated Pillar ??... Is that the intended action ??

DeletedUser111866

No supply boosts seem to be applied on a motivated Pillar ??... Is that the intended action ??
More like a resurface of an old bug, where if a building produces coins and supplies together, only coins get boosted at motivation. I say raise a ticket, as this really starts being commonplace.