• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Forge Bowl 2020 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser110603
  • Start date
its not really a stupid question as someone at Inno towers knows,it depends if a mod goes and asks,,,they may use a lottery type thing though,wot balls next? lol

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Best way to do it is to wait and see, Not many daily prizes left, and mostly junk being offered for now anyway.

Agent327

Overlord
its not really a stupid question as someone at Inno towers knows,it depends if a mod goes and asks,,,they may use a lottery type thing though,wot balls next? lol

It is. Someone at Inno will not tell you and mods are not going to ask cause they know they will not get answered. 8 years of Events and it has never been told.

I agree the question is a good question, but it’s an unanswerable one. I can’t tell you the answer

lots of peeps saving up their balls for reno kits,putting up a arena vick(wotever that is)junk wont tempt people letting a few balls go,try 200fp or 200 goods,its all balls lol

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
lots of peeps saving up their balls for reno kits,putting up a arena vick(wotever that is)junk wont tempt people letting a few balls go,try 200fp or 200 goods,its all balls lol
Reno kits are a dime a dozen now... Can easily pick up 2-3 per event now, and they also show up regularly in GE, plus AD now.

I'm sure there was ALOT more activity on the Colossus days, and probably even the Sentinel Tower + Sen Tower upgrade days, since those at least also have the "new shiny" effect going in it's favour.

Reno kits are a dime a dozen now... Can easily pick up 2-3 per event now, and they also show up regularly in GE, plus AD now.

I'm sure there was ALOT more activity on the Colossus days, and probably even the Sentinel Tower + Sen Tower upgrade days, since those at least also have the "new shiny" effect going in it's favour.

crap and balls(i've got a lot),looking to get 20+ when it comes up,,,,,,,,,,reno kits a dime a dozen,,,balls

Shad23

Emperor
hope i'l be lucky with incidents for balls 2 quests left to event i need an other tuchdown to get 10th upgrade for treasury
am halfway through field for tuchdown

Boorg

Captain
hope i'l be lucky with incidents for balls 2 quests left to event i need an other tuchdown to get 10th upgrade for treasury
am halfway through field for tuchdown

Don’t forget that you will also be getting 1 Upgrade from the last Event Quest and if you manage to place in Silver you will get another Upgrade.

Practically only 6 Upgrades (5 Upgrades if you place in Silver and 4 Upgrades if you place in Gold) are required to be gained from the mini game because the Base and 3 Upgrades we get from the Event Quests