• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

FoE Wish List

mariust5

Corporal
I would like an option when Polivating to have different buttons for different ages .

For example i only want to polivate Bronze age buildings for BP's .. so i have to search every neigbour's city for a Bronze age decoration and often miss them .

DeletedUser5180

I would like an option when Polivating to have different buttons for different ages .

For example i only want to polivate Bronze age buildings for BP's .. so i have to search every neigbour's city for a Bronze age decoration and often miss them .

I bet your neighbours love you running around polishing decorations lol

DeletedUser104244

I would like to see a way to place a trade without guild seeing it as placing trades with friends and neighbours are seen by guild regardless. It would be nice to place a trade without the guild getting their knickers in a twist :)

DeletedUser5180

I would like to see a way to place a trade without guild seeing it as placing trades with friends and neighbours are seen by guild regardless. It would be nice to place a trade without the guild getting their knickers in a twist :)

some guilds don't like their players placing unfair rip-off trades. it looks bad if they have a fair trade policy. if you find your guild doesn't like you doing this then either follow guild protocol or find another guild.

i think far more urgent game components need looking at rather than overhauling the trade system (unless it's to reduce the 1:10 merchant ratio)

DeletedUser14881

Four things that I would like to see:

- The ability of "Ctrl+TAB" overlayed dialog boxes. Sometimes we're writing a message about some information we saw in a previous dialog box, we start to type but because we forgot a little detail about the subject we have copy the whole text, close the current box, check the previous one, reopen, paste before continue typing.
- A better way to distinguish buildings that can be polished/motivated. Sometimes it's hard to find that little 3x3 building hidden in the bottom of GB with the availability star hidden behind the GB sprite. Or, when it's not hidden, a gray star in the middle of a concrete jungle.

- Shortcut keys. Not saying I would like to transform FoE in Age of Empires, but you know, press ESC to close current dialog box, SHIFT+ENTER to post a message...

- Make the game not take control of my browser window focus. In past, if I was doing anything in FoE and something else called me in a different browser tab, I could simply press Ctrl+TAB and navigate as usual. One day, all of sudden, the game started to grab my window focus for itself and "forcing" me to manually click in a different browser tab.

Sometimes this is even worse. If the browser tab I want to open has a textbox with autofocus (like Google's Search box) by activating the tab itself don't let me type right away, so I have to click the tab and then click the box. Sometimes I type without look to the screen and it has happened that I typed a big text for site X, in a different language, and the text appeared in FoE message center.