• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

FoE Wish List

DeletedUser5180

Im interested to hear the thoughts of everybody as to what they feel is needed to improve their FoE experience. I'm not looking for new ideas here but improvements/changes to the way the game plays just now.

please list the 3 things you would like changed. perhaps if enough players have the same thoughts then these issues will be looked at.......I'll start the ball rolling

1) Army Management to include filters for attached or unattached units

2) Ability to use those 1000's of currently useless duplicate BPs for already built GBs

3) Guild Forum to have same format as this forum

DeletedUser15432

We could add the following to that list: -

4) Merchants to offer a better exchange age goods that the current 10 for 1 i.e. 2 to 1
5) Merchants to offer exchanges from one age to another at 4 to 1

DeletedUser7223

v. good thread akkers . I agree with all of the above in that order .
& maybe add a filter to stop annoying people from private messaging us too .

DeletedUser96901

no more random prices in events (sommer, winter)
instead: pay for what you want like the easter event where you paid with eggs

DeletedUser15372

The ability for leaders to lock posts sent as mass mails would be great too. This would allow leaders to send Guild Mails to their guilds and lock it so others don't reply to them and end up spamming.

DeletedUser97590

Great thread!
A few things I would like to see implemented, on top of what has been already mentioned:

1. Ability to see to which military building each unit is assigned to.
2. BPs received after completing quests should be from the current Age that the player is in, not two or more Ages back.
3. This is more of a subjective one: change town surroundings appearance with each season, for example give it some snow in winter. It is getting boring to see the same setting in spring/summer/fall/winter, a bit of realism would help with this.

DeletedUser99347

I would like a way to keep from getting flamers emails about not having a good enough defense up because "that's the way the game is played". I have a goal and choose not to have an army at the moment. I don't complain about being attacked or plundered, so what can be changed for those that demand it, or those that are a a point they don't want an army ?

DeletedUser10967

Good timing, since Christmas is near, why not write a letter to Santa:

1) Duplicate BP's have to go. Getting BP for a building(as quest "reward" for example) I built literally ages ago is just one of the examples.
Same goes for trading dupes with dupes. Loose them entirely or create a trade market for them within guild.

2) You put FP into your own Great Building, you should get the rewards, not blueprints but forge points the very least.

3) "Apply to all" button. In example, when I have 20-30 supply buildings in my city and want to set them for 1 day production, I have to click like a madman. Implement a tickbox.

4) Expansions as reward. It's not a prize when I have to pay a hefty sum (coins) for it. Makes no sense whatsoever. I already paid for it. With blood. When I fought for the province.

5) Game could use a customizable shortcut system, similar 3-4 boxes we have on screen now for the quests. In example, to get back to the last sector on the battle map, you have to do way too many clicks. Open the map, open the province, click the sector. Come on, less is more.

This is all I could come up with, off the top of my head. And yes, I have been a good kid this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99347

Good timing, since Christmas is near, why not write a letter to Santa:

1) Duplicate BP's have to go. Getting BP for a building(as quest "reward" for example) I built literally ages ago is just one of the examples.
Same goes for trading dupes with dupes. Loose them entirely or create a trade market for them within guild.

2) You put FP into your own building, you should get the rewards, not blueprints but forge points the very least.

3) "Apply to all" button. In example, when I have 20-30 supply buildings in my city and want to set them for 1 day production, I have to click like a madman. Implement a tickbox.

4) Expansions as reward. It's not a prize when I have to pay a hefty sum (coins) for it. Makes no sense whatsoever.

5) Game could use a customizable shortcut system, similar 3-4 boxes we have on screen now for the quests. In example, to get back to the last sector on the battle map, you have to do way too many clicks. Open the map, open the province, click the sector. Come on, less is more.

This is all I could come up with off the top of my head. And yes, I have been a good kid this year.

I agree with 1-4, 5 would be nice too.

DeletedUser5180

I really like this idea of trading duplicate BP's within the guild. When the GBs first appeared i can see and understand the reluctance of the dev's team to offer such a feature as they wanted us to put some effort into getting our BPs and also knew that diamond purchases for those missing BPs would gain them some additional income. now that the GBs have been around for what seems like an eternity the time has come for the previously promised "wonderous things" feature to be implemented. I can't guess what this will be (if indeed it will ever appear) but this idea seems as good as anything :)

DeletedUser15432

I agree with all of the above and I do not mind of people only have a minimal defence as long as they do not complain about being attacked and plundered

I would also like to see information as to which worlds players are active in in there threads. I play Arvahall, Dinegu and Fel Dranghyr

DeletedUser7990

To be honest, I think there are plenty of quirks, but that makes the game. I played farmville once upon a time, and what made me stop was that the game was too predictable, too easy to figure out, sort of thing. So I stopped. I've carried this on, having different types of events with just pure luck, with things that maybe don't go to plan, it's part of what keeps people playing.

DeletedUser9168

I would also like to see information as to which worlds players are active in in there threads. I play Arvahall, Dinegu and Fel Dranghyr

It would be good if there was a place on your forum profile to put this information

DeletedUser

I would like to see balanced neighbours, where everyone have a chance to play fair without being put with high rankeds and been decided for everyday plunder (from 60 players) and no opportunity to PVP. (Left arvahall (PE) because of this)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12034

I wish for the following features :)
1. A select all - button for trading.
2. Instead of finding only bps when mo/po we can also find diamonds, forgepacks, coins etc.
3. Randomize the enemies defence when they have selected none by themselves.. For example: A player in the progressive era. The attacker does not meet two spearfighters (who has spears in this day and age?) Instead the defenders are two tanks/snipers/rapid canons.
4. Motivated buildings and Great Buildings are available to plunder. Why not???
5. As well as possibility to trade bps we can also trade medals, diamonds, forgepacks/units and so on.
6. Units should have experiencepoints with increased hp.. tougher the older and longer they survive. But if used in defence they should lose some hp if they are killed/injured by the enemy.
7. A better bonus for the following GBs: Tower of Babel, Colosseum, Notre Dame.

DeletedUser13805

i wish they would either charge people for the free diamond buildings they got from the wheel of fortune or give players who spent out good money on them a refund. people play this game for free and dont spend a penny and then the devs go and give them free diamond buildings absoulty crazy !!!

DeletedUser

1. - The event message pop - up....Ridiculous.
2. - The event message pop - up....Ridiculous.
3. - The event message pop - up....Ridiculous.

DeletedUser

I wish we could access fp packs in inventory while visiting others' cities be much faster to donate to a GB that way.