• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

FoE Wish List

DeletedUser15425

The event history will no longer show up during battles

I haven't noticed yet that this has been fixed... with which update was this done?

and then there's that other question of mine - can we get more characters in the city name field?

DeletedUser7719

I haven't noticed yet that this has been fixed... with which update was this done?

and then there's that other question of mine - can we get more characters in the city name field?
If you click on the arrow next to Remorce's name (under my reply where I was assuming you got that quote from), it'll take you to the update to 1.23 Announcement ;)
On the second question: I wish we had more characters too :)

DeletedUser

blueprints for already completed buildings

Im interested to hear the thoughts of everybody as to what they feel is needed to improve their FoE experience. I'm not looking for new ideas here but improvements/changes to the way the game plays just now.

please list the 3 things you would like changed. perhaps if enough players have the same thoughts then these issues will be looked at.......I'll start the ball rolling

1) Army Management to include filters for attached or unattached units

2) Ability to use those 1000's of currently useless duplicate BPs for already built GBs

3) Guild Forum to have same format as this forum

4) Those blueprints need to exchanged for ones you need or gifted to other guild members

DeletedUser

4) Those blueprints need to exchanged for ones you need or gifted to other guild members

I think this idea would be rejected as making it too easy to obtain Great Buildings, and hence devalue them to Slightly Impressive Buildings. If it becomes too easy to get the blueprints, Great Buildings will not be great any longer.

DeletedUser100104

... & maybe add a filter to stop annoying people from private messaging us too .
The whole messaging system needs an overhaul. It's incredibly inept in comparison to Inno's other games (which are older and not as 'advanced' as this) - even just a simply persistent title for the message rather than taking the first couple of lines from the most recent messaging; the current way works fine for 1 to 1 communication but not for anything like a guild!

DeletedUser23291

1. How about adding a < + 10 > button to add goods for trades and donating to treasury. If I want to donate 800 goods - what is needed to place a siege, I probably am going to need a couple of thousand clicks to set up trades to get the goods and 800 to add them to the treasury.
And If I want to add 50 of 3 goods, after donating the first 50, the counter resets to 0. I would consider that to be a bug.

2. When I enter any fight, I can retreat or do auto-combat. A couple of times I clicked on Auto.combat by mistake, and there is no confirmation.
Maybe it amuses the defenders seeing me sending my Industrial lambs into an army full of modern-age soldiers - it does not amuse me!

3. If guild-hopping gets discouraged, it makes the life of traders difficult. Solve it by removing the FP requirement for cross-guild trading - rather add a 5% goods tax instead.

4. The anti-guild hopping measure would be better if it was applied only if the hopper was involved in an offensive siege.

5. If the idea is to prevent the large guilds dominating all the maps, a better answer is to add a second GvG continent and some large island maps with each age represented again.
The large guilds are not going to give up their hard earned sectors to take a chance on the new continent, and if it is impossible for a guild to own sectors on more than one land-mass, then new guilds can enter GvG without having to fight the biggest.

DeletedUser96867

1. How about adding a < + 10 > button to add goods for trades and donating to treasury. If I want to donate 800 goods - what is needed to place a siege, I probably am going to need a couple of thousand clicks to set up trades to get the goods and 800 to add them to the treasury.
And If I want to add 50 of 3 goods, after donating the first 50, the counter resets to 0. I would consider that to be a bug.

You can just enter the exact number of goods you don't need to use the + buttons at all. However there seems to be a bug where it sometimes adds in an extra 0 for some reason. Note: You must have a good selected before it allows you to enter a number.

DeletedUser100341

2. When I enter any fight, I can retreat or do auto-combat. A couple of times I clicked on Auto.combat by mistake, and there is no confirmation.
Maybe it amuses the defenders seeing me sending my Industrial lambs into an army full of modern-age soldiers - it does not amuse me!

+1 this just happened to me. I think I hit the surrender button on PvP. I may have hit auto complete. I know something similar happened during the easter event with buying with eggs. Inno programmers should get in the habit for any action that could be mistaken it should have a confirmation dialog.

DeletedUser7719

Surrendering has a confirmation dialog ;)
I can tell you that hardcore PvP players will hate having a confirmation bar for auto since it's an extra 80 clicks for them for their 80 hood-run (okay, maybe not 80 hoodies, but you get the point :p)

DeletedUser100341

Surrendering has a confirmation dialog ;)
I can tell you that hardcore PvP players will hate having a confirmation bar for auto since it's an extra 80 clicks for them for their 80 hood-run (okay, maybe not 80 hoodies, but you get the point :p)

Then maybe move them to opposite sides so at least I can't accidentally click the wrong one.

DeletedUser

How about an option to select which age of goods you want your Atomiums and Observatories to produce. Also the same option for military and goods buildings so that you don't have to keep rebuilding and demolishing. This could be taken I step further with the addition of a new universal building for military & goods to allow a switch between ages that you have already progressed through. You would still need to build the different types of military eg Heavy, Fast etc... but be able to choose which age to produce.

DeletedUser97590

Now that there is an app for iPad and Inno managed to cover 20% of all portable devices, what about an app for Android to cover an other 75% of the portable device users?

DeletedUser97590

In the software business no release date yet means work did not start, usually they are still in the phase of sometimes discussing the features at lunch, no work meetings planned for it yet.

DeletedUser

In the software business no release date yet means work did not start, usually they are still in the phase of sometimes discussing the features at lunch, no work meetings planned for it yet.

Have you actually read the announcement that says work has started?

DeletedUser102667

Would love to see an option to flip the larger buildings. To be able to turn them 180 degrees to take better advantage of space.

DeletedUser9614

Would love to see an option to flip the larger buildings. To be able to turn them 180 degrees to take better advantage of space.

You utilize space better by better layouts not by turning the building. It is a skill.

DeletedUser7719

I believe you mean 90 degrees? 180 degrees won't affect any current building as they are all rectangular. (Got me thinking, what are the chances of a weirdly shaped building? There would probably be a problem in stating the size though :p)