• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content FoE on Android

DeletedUser99588

Just keeps downloading required content. Gets to 100% and green bar just starts from 0% again. Managed to get on city once so far and had black background.

Message pops up saying I have low bandwidth. Well if 37meg download is low then the app has serious problems. Think it is just a generic error message and might actually mean the server itself has low bandwidth. Might be due to the amount of people trying to download.

Update:

Best part of an hour download repeating and finally on city. Black background again :(

Looks like none of the images have been loaded as the quest icons don't show either.

Research loads though but continent map comes up with multiple missing file errors.
Army management loads but missing images.
Build menu loads and shows images.
Market loads with images.
Inventory loads missing images.
Setting loads.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102211

on PC i am loging with my gmail , google connect. how now to connect on android when it ask player name and password , and when i tupe it it say wrong name >? same on PC when try to log with player name..

DeletedUser97155

Really annoying that you can’t EXIT the app from the Samsung Galaxy S5.
It stops the Galaxy S5 return button from working !
The only way I could find to exit the app was to hold the centre button on the S5
then click the left button and delete FOE from recently accessed apps to be able to return to the phone home screen.
YOU NEED TO ADD AN ‘EXIT APP’ guys… Thank you

I'm on the S5 and I'm just pressing the centre button once to exit.

DeletedUser14664

im using a Galaxy S5. it works perfect for me, update of around 200mb downloaded in a couple of minutes and performance wise its great.
still missing features thou, like mentioned a couple of post back.

also, where are our 50 diamonds(per server)....... please be fair to android users

DeletedUser12400

I've already mentioned that twice in this thread - you need to go through Playstore.
I'm aware of that. This screenshot was made a very long time ago when FoE on Android was a myth.

DeletedUser97349

We are experiencing some server issues at present; we are working on it as fast as possible, and apologise for the inconvenience.

DeletedUser106989

I am not able to link my PC worlds to my android device. It is saying I have an incorrect player name. Any ideas on how to fix this?

DeletedUser97349

I am not able to link my PC worlds to my android device. It is saying I have an incorrect player name. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Hello Medieval6812, and welcome to the forums :). Please ensure you are attempting to sign in using the correct server. On the login page you will see a small flag in the top right corner; the English International server is depicted as a Union Jack (GB flag) in this list. Select this and then enter your login details as normal, and you should find your game loads correctly.

DeletedUser

Most people use Android, we had to wait longer and did not receive diamonds. No. it is not fair at all.

DeletedUser99363

Starzann, do i submit a ticket for all the missed eggs i received but then internal error refresh and boom instead of 5,20 or 50 eggs it is now 1, This is on A world very buggy since event launched, I suspect a good 100 Eggs graphic should me i had turned into 1's please advise

DeletedUser106991

On Droid - it will not log in with my PC password, reset it this morning to try and get it aligned. Logged in on phone, but does not recognize my PC game. Now that I am home, PC does not recognize the password I reset to this morning.

DeletedUser97349

Starzann, do i submit a ticket for all the missed eggs i received but then internal error refresh and boom instead of 5,20 or 50 eggs it is now 1, This is on A world very buggy since event launched, I suspect a good 100 Eggs graphic should me i had turned into 1's please advise

I believe there may be a display glitch similar to the one you describe, probably caused by our server issues. Please do submit a ticket and we can check your logs and discuss with you.

On Droid - it will not log in with my PC password, reset it this morning to try and get it aligned. Logged in on phone, but does not recognize my PC game. Now that I am home, PC does not recognize the password I reset to this morning.

Hello jadehakai, and welcome to the forums. Could you please try ensuring that the server you are logging into on the app is the same as the one you are logging into on the browser. This is the English International server (http://en.forgeofempires.com/page) which is depicted on the app by the Union Jack flag in the top right hand corner of the login screen. If you still have trouble accessing your game, please send us a ticket so we can investigate further for you.

DeletedUser14881

Interesting, for sure, but very disappointed to see that iPhone players were somehow privileged by receiving diamonds and us, Androiders, puny medals (puny because it`s VERY small amount). What Because they can afford an iPhone they are more special than us and if they want diamonds they can just buy, simple like that? I don't have an iPhone because I won't pay 4k in some electronic that will be "magically" become obsolete in a few months,

DeletedUser106991

Hello jadehakai, and welcome to the forums. Could you please try ensuring that the server you are logging into on the app is the same as the one you are logging into on the browser. This is the English International server (http://en.forgeofempires.com/page) which is depicted on the app by the Union Jack flag in the top right hand corner of the login screen. If you still have trouble accessing your game, please send us a ticket so we can investigate further for you.
Thank you very much! This fixed me!

DeletedUser914

Please stop complaining about diamonds and be happy with the new tool. It is like asking Santa Claus for some extra money. This android update was hard work for the designer, bravo.

DeletedUser

We have every right to complain about this. The prize for logging onto an apple device was 50 diamonds per world. When we finally get android app (only 13 updates after the apple app) it's tiny amount of medals. 50 is only significant for people in BA and IA, not for anyone higher, sure as hell not for someone in CE like me. This was completely unfair. People who buy apple do so not because apple is better but because they want to show off and already have more money, thus the free gift of 50 diamonds wouldn't have encouraged sales whereas the 50 diamonds for android users might have. (woo I got enough diamonds to almost buy the last bp... well I shouldn't buy diamonds but I really want that BP and I just cut the cost in half... screw it, I'm going to get them)

The issue is fairness. Not only have those of us who don't use apple been at a disadvantage for months, we've lost out on a significant amount of diamonds. Inno needs to hear our complaints, for what ever pretend good it will do.

And I wouldn't give the programers any sort of kudos given how many issues were reported here. Plus the fact that they made it only for the most recent android versions which cut out a significant amount of android users. I can't be the only one who got excited for this announcement only to be severely disappointed.

DeletedUser4195

So, much to my surprise this works on my Hudl mark 1.

Shame that it couldn't have been pre-announced. I happened to be working away from home so had the tablet but no PC. But of course didn't know.

Also a shame about the diamonds. When you have a few hundred thousand medals a few more aren't much use. Diamonds however....

BTW is there supposed to be an exit button from the app?