• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content FoE on Android

DeletedUser107001

I was on EU server and had no idea!! You are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

patrick3377

Corporal
Is there any chance we get player names on hood/guild/friend list? ...or it's just my mobile that doesn't display it.
It's not frustrating at all, that I have to visit every player & click the city name ;)

DeletedUser97349

Is there any chance we get player names on hood/guild/friend list? ...or it's just my mobile that doesn't display it.
It's not frustrating at all, that I have to visit every player & click the city name ;)

There is an issue on some devices which causes names to appear as '...'. This is being worked on and will be corrected in forthcoming updates, apologies for the inconvenience.

DeletedUser

Yes, thank you Inno for giving us this app. Is it finished? No. Does it have bugs? Yes. But, as previous posters have said, I can now spend FP's & eggs before they fill up. I can already do more than I could last month, and it's only going to get better. I could have used it last year, but at least I've got it now.

DeletedUser14881

Have asked the developers like you said last week, Starzaan?

DeletedUser97349

Yes, the Go Mobile quest reward was changed to medals in response to negative feedback from players that people with Apple were being given an advantage via extra diamonds. As mentioned previously, this was done long before Android was released.

DeletedUser4195

Yes, the Go Mobile quest reward was changed to medals in response to negative feedback from players that people with Apple were being given an advantage via extra diamonds. As mentioned previously, this was done long before Android was released.
Thanks Starzaan - but can we now get access to the quest that was aborted before because it was of no use?

DeletedUser99588

Lets just be grateful there is a android version. I know its not plain sailing as it doesn't seem to work well for me due to constant downloading every time I try to login but it seems I'm in the minority and most are having success with the app.

So well done to the developers for providing this as it can only be a good thing and lets hear no more about diamonds and medals and just enjoy the fact that many more can now access the game on the move.

DeletedUser97349

Thanks Starzaan - but can we now get access to the quest that was aborted before because it was of no use?

You should find it pops up again for you, if you have not aborted it since the Android release.

DeletedUser14881

So... Apple players think that was unfair, but received their diamonds anyway and, without public knowledge, they get all happy. Androiders receive medals and complain about the injustice, more players state that we shouldn't never receive such reward (mostly whiny Apple players, I bet) and Inno listen to them instead of give equal chances to everyone and learn to never do this mistake again?

Very fair ;)

DeletedUser97349

So... Apple players think that was unfair, but received their diamonds anyway and, without public knowledge, they get all happy. Androiders receive medals and complain about the injustice, more players state that we shouldn't never receive such reward (mostly whiny Apple players, I bet) and Inno listen to them instead of give equal chances to everyone and learn to never do this mistake again?

Very fair ;)

No, I don't think that even vaguely resembles what I said.

Players without an Apple device complained, so it was changed. Now everyone gets medals.

DeletedUser99588

Personally I don't own a single apple device and I thought the giving of diamonds to users of apple app was wrong. I do not think it should be compounded by doing the same with android.

The apps themselves are great to have and I don't think an incentive was ever needed to use them. Inno probably meant well offering them but do struggle with customer relations and understanding how divisive their actions can be even when they are trying to do something they most likely perceive as a nice gesture.

DeletedUser12400

Forge of Empires TV Spot 2015

I loved the video. I wonder why it hasn't been showed on website.

[video=youtube;xGE-Op_eAJU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGE-Op_eAJU[/video]​

DeletedUser4879

Android- FOE is a very poor game and take my word you haven't missed anything if you can't
access the game! If anybody thinks the PC Version is money (Diamonds) hungry try the Android
version!! Plus it's full of BUGS!! Why anybody wants to play it away from their PC is beyond me...

DeletedUser99588

Android- FOE is a very poor game and take my word you haven't missed anything if you can't
access the game! If anybody thinks the PC Version is money (Diamonds) hungry try the Android
version!! Plus it's full of BUGS!! Why anybody wants to play it away from their PC is beyond me...

Why would the android app require you to use more diamonds than the browser version? I know the apps don't have all the functions of the browser version but from what I can gather it is very good for being able to make collections and use fp's etc on the move. Also it is probably a good way to draw in new players who start on the app and then move to the browser when they realise they need to use it for full functionality.

DeletedUser102085

I think the app is amazing (S5). I hope to see more added soon such as messaging and more notification options. It is nice to be able to wake up and while I'm making my morning coffee, I can quickly log on and dump my FP and do some gathering and resetting all from the palm of hand. Came at a perfect time too with the Easter event and the max hold of 6 eggs.

Very happy

DeletedUser15986

The App is very useful, and I like it, but I can't find the list of GBs I'm donating to. Is it missing, or is it me just not seeing/finding it?

DeletedUser12400

It's. Not. Fair!

I've witnessed firsthand the negative reaction people have... I agree with some of the following statements.
noipad.pnggo mobile.png
is it fair that: When the app for iphone came, all users got 50 diamonds. Now android users get 50 medals. Is this fair ?
Mind that, 50 diamonds from each server
honestly would prefer diamonds as well, or just anything else than the useless 50 medals.
Anyway, i am glad enough that i'm able to play on my mobile.
iphone users had the unfair advantage fo free diamonds... To compansate anyone without a iphone we got the mobilith decor.. Not quite worth 50 diamonds but hey, we were told android would come with the same kind of reward.... So where are our free diamonds for the android app??
Interesting, for sure, but very disappointed to see that iPhone players were somehow privileged by receiving diamonds and us, Androiders, puny medals (puny because it`s VERY small amount).

A shame about the diamonds. When you have a few hundred thousand medals a few more aren't much use. Diamonds however....
By the way would have been more happy if Android players also had received the same treatment as Apple users ... 50 diamonds instead of the useless 50 medals ... Doesn't look fair but then since I am happy with the app don't want make it a real big issue ... have fun ... regards ...

The prize for logging onto an apple device was 50 diamonds per world. When we finally get android app (only 13 updates after the apple app) it's tiny amount of medals. 50 is only significant for people in BA and IA, not for anyone higher, sure as hell not for someone in CE like me. This was completely unfair. People who buy apple do so not because apple is better but because they want to show off and already have more money, thus the free gift of 50 diamonds wouldn't have encouraged sales whereas the 50 diamonds for android users might have.

The issue is fairness. Not only have those of us who don't use apple been at a disadvantage for months, we've lost out on a significant amount of diamonds. Inno needs to hear our complaints, for what ever pretend good it will do.

And I wouldn't give the programers any sort of kudos given how many issues were reported here. Plus the fact that they made it only for the most recent android versions which cut out a significant amount of android users. I can't be the only one who got excited for this announcement only to be severely disappointed.

The quest 'Go Mobile' has been rewarding medals for iOS players also now for some time; this was changed many months ago. I will ask for the reasons behind this when the office opens tomorrow.
Very fair ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Forwandert

Major-General
I've used google wallet to pay for Innos games for some time now via the game apps, just logged onto the app and thought something didnt look right with the pricing as I had been looking on the internet version yesterday, is there any particular reason there are two differing amounts of diamonds for the same prices? This doesnt happen with grepolis and when included with the additional lowest purchase amount to create the illusion that the percentages are much better on the app I find it very underhand.

Web pricing
wasuh0.png

Android app
2m77lnk.png

DeletedUser

The reason for this is due to 3rd party charges which we try very hard not to pass on to you, however on the last rise, we had no option but to make some changes.