• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content FoE on Android

DeletedUser14664

is it fair that: when the app for Iphone came, all users got 50 diamonds. Now android users get 50 medals. is this fair ?

mind that, 50 diamonds from each server

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser914

How did you know I was about to buy my first smartphone? This is great news. :D

patrick3377

Corporal
Great news, thanks FoE team for that.

...however, can you display players names on the list? There's every button, guild name, but no player name

Beside that, I love that finally I can play on my mobile... hope not to burn it soon.

DeletedUser97155

Fab - at first pass everything looks good.

Delighted with this :D

DeletedUser914

Does it also work on tv by means of chromecast or other android sticks/boxes?

DeletedUser97155

Just as an aside - when I first noticed the Android announcement I went straight to Forge via Chrome on my phone where I was met with a message stating that FoE wasn't supported on Android.

patrick3377

Corporal
is it fair that: when the app for Iphone came, all users got 50 diamonds. Now android users get 50 medals. is this fair ?
Honestly would prefer diamonds as well, or just anything else than the useless 50 medals.
Anyway, I am glad enough that I'm able to play on my mobile.

DeletedUser

Just as an aside - when I first noticed the Android announcement I went straight to Forge via Chrome on my phone where I was met with a message stating that FoE wasn't supported on Android.

Flash Player is generally not available on mobile browsers, this is why the apps have been introduced and have to be downloaded to play :)

DeletedUser106985

Trying to play on my Nexus 5 but when it goes to download the content update it gets to 98% downloaded and says there isnt enough space on device.

I have 12Gb free so any pointers appreciated.

DeletedUser

Okay this is bull. I see that grepolis, and tribal wars are compatible with my android but FoE is not! We've waited months and months only for it to be made, without warning btw, only for 4.0? I don't believe for one freaking second that inno couldn't have made it compatible with the lower versions of android. Once again inno has "listened" to what we wanted only to provide something so skewed and twisted it no longer even remotely resembles the original.

DeletedUser3315

Trying to play on my Nexus 5 but when it goes to download the content update it gets to 98% downloaded and says there isnt enough space on device.

Same for me on samsung galaxy S5

DeletedUser97155

I was highlighting that folk would get that message if they searched for FoE via Google - the message/page needs to be updated to direct Android users to the Playstore rather than to just tell them that it's not supported.

DeletedUser17313

CAN'T EXIT APP on Galaxy S5

Really annoying that you can’t EXIT the app from the Samsung Galaxy S5.
It stops the Galaxy S5 return button from working !
The only way I could find to exit the app was to hold the centre button on the S5
then click the left button and delete FOE from recently accessed apps to be able to return to the phone home screen.
YOU NEED TO ADD AN ‘EXIT APP’ guys… Thank you

DeletedUser97349

We are aware of this issue affecting some players, and I am currently awaiting some feedback on this. Please could you try restarting your device, and then try the update again in the mean time.

Really annoying that you can’t EXIT the app from the Samsung Galaxy S5.
It stops the Galaxy S5 return button from working !
The only way I could find to exit the app was to hold the centre button on the S5
then click the left button and delete FOE from recently accessed apps to be able to return to the phone home screen.
YOU NEED TO ADD AN ‘EXIT APP’ guys… Thank you

The return button functionality should remain, although I've only been able to test this on a galaxy tab S. Pressing the home button should return you to your home screen however.

DeletedUser99235

Android 5.0.1 here .. game loads but no buildings show up.. they are there because if i click on the black it gives details of whatever building should be there it just does not diplay them.. i left it for a while incase it was loading graphics but nothing :(
ALSO
Iphone users had the unfair advantage fo free diamonds... to compansate anyone without a iphone we got the mobilith decor.. not quite worth 50 diamonds but hey, we were told android would come with the same kind of reward.... So where are our free diamonds for the android app??

DeletedUser17313

For some reason the app prevents the home button from taking me to the home screen like it normally does and it prevents the return button from its function.

DeletedUser12400

Wow, thank you for the great news!
I've been waiting a long time.

noandroid.jpg

DeletedUser97590

Can't log in, keeps telling me that the user name is wrong.
Scratch that, managed to solve it.