• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Foe Helper Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent327

Overlord
It's ok. You can continue to believe people will get banned for using it. I don't really care if you play at a disadvantage or not lmao, just stupid imo. Im going to continue to use it because it makes my life easier :) ( unless inno directly declares it otherwise)

He does not believe people will get banned. He just likes to make YOU believe that. He is using it himself.

DeletedUser

"see" what goods someone is making when plundering
a nice idea for a new feature :
Send Spies to sabotage another City and get that info !
Cost could be Coins Supplies or even FP's (or mixed with attrtion increase for the number of uses)
As for helper i think its better to make an ingame one than having this but its only my oppinion !

Agent327

Overlord
well i have a brain that works

And yet you missed the second post in this thread. Amazing achievement.

The rules state no bots or scripts. How that's enforced is upto the CMs as they're the final arbitrators on how rules are to be interpreted.

Personally I wouldn't want to risk it. If something happens because of Helper you likely won't find out about it until after it's too late.

Bots and scripts change data. This doesn't. It collects data, so nothing can happen because of it. FoEstats, or FoeDB does the same as well and is even supported. Nice try, but a total fail.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Bots and scripts change data. This doesn't, so nothing can happen because of it, but nice try.
There are bots and scripts that also only read data agent, lets dont make 3rd party soft legal because some people have stuck in 90s about what bots and scripts can do

Emberguard

Legend
It's not a web browser. It's not required to open the game. It's an external program. Use at your own risk. Only definition of script that matters is whatever the CMs (of this server!) determine the definition to be for the purposes of the rule.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
This topic, again? Even I'm getting tired of this, I swear it only pops up when someone gets plundered and they want to rage and QQ and cry about it on the forums blaming everything but themselves for letting themselves get plundered.

Its not changing data. its not malicious, its not a con. its a handy tool that gives you the information that you can get yourself just much faster. Instead of working out your total productions its one click away.

The plunder feature just tells you what you can actually see yourself, when animations stop in a building, you know that its plunder-able. And if you are paying attention, you'd know what resources are being produced.

Agent327

Overlord
It's not a web browser. It's not required to open the game. It's an external program. Use at your own risk. Only definition of script that matters is whatever the CMs (of this server!) determine the definition to be for the purposes of the rule.

It's web browser add on. Same as ad and script blockers. Activity comes from your browser. Inno going to forbid browsers?

Stop the high and mighty act. Inno does absolutely nothing about push accounts. It does nothing about scriptys and bots that actually let you play the game, without having anyting to do yourself, so now this is a risk?

DeletedUser

Its not changing data. its not malicious, its not a con. its a handy tool that gives you the information that you can get yourself just much faster. Instead of working out your total productions its one click away.

It reads data and translates this data to the user whille the user would never be able to know that data.
(unless they leave other color pixels on the Buildings and we cant see them with blind eyes - no offence - i cant find another explanation)

I honestly believe that if Inno could make an Interface like this one, would make things Even for all, without bans and all the other sad-funny things
Probably i don't know if Devs care or not but they should , because the rules are for all , not only for the players.

I suppose that FoE is a synonym to FoE Helper (meaning that more than half players use it)
so i doubt they can't block the abusive Data that makes it OP ? Cheat ? or how the people fairly call it.
Why don't they make an Ingame feature ? Why do i have to accept 3rd party tools to play a game that was made to be the simplier of all the other games and that was the reason it got populated ?

i'm not <<crying>> about helper, but i find it unfair to have the privilage to use it whille it can be abusive and end up in a ban...
They can protect the people from their foolness and they should because we are 1 community and we should be united and not divided.

I won't comment again on any helper - bug - cheat topic but if they decide to change it i can give one million ideas and reasons.
And my personal time ofc

Stop the high and mighty act. Inno does absolutely nothing about push accounts.

Witnessed that by myself, in A world we are in the same GBG against a guild lead by the person playing on 5 accounts, she admitted that by herself to us and people have reported it, nothing happened to her and she plays on. Very strange.

And also the fact that this extension has been approved on some language servers and not on others is strange as well.

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord
Witnessed that by myself, in A world we are in the same GBG against a guild lead by the person playing on 5 accounts, she admitted that by herself to us and people have reported it, nothing happened to her and she plays on. Very strange.

And also the fact that this extension has been approved on some language servers and not on others is strange as well.

CM's decide. That tells you the importance it has according to Inno.

DeletedUser96901

so the unfair advantages get removed
why: because Inno decided they are against the rules

and according to the FoeHelper website starting with july 1st Inno is checking if players are using older versions which has still those features

those unfair advantages will be forbidden and players could get banned starting in July if they still use it

so people here where right:
InnoGames is not banning people without warning
they give FoeHelper the time to be changed to remove those things

Status
Not open for further replies.