• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fairer player attacking and plundering

DeletedUser114563

Thank you Andrew, have a nice day :)
This week while going thru' the posts I came across a post where a member was just about to kill Agent327, because the way he goes into every post and makings negative comments. He said that Agent327 should be expelled, so I seconded him by agreeing with him. A few minutes later a Moderator came down my on me with a ton of bricks. The ironic thing is that DarkUros222 has been harassing, provoking me, attacking me for days on end and no Moderator shows up to stop him. I say ay straight way he says nay, it's like he's out there waiting for my reply so he can start a fight with me, every time. I've reported him at least seven times and I've had no reply from any Moderator. Is this Forum run by some sort of a Mafia ?.
No freedom of speech !! :(

DeletedUser112892

Good luck with you gameplay style.
It is up to you to decide whether you will help yourself in game and finally take some advice or just keep getting plundered while all you can do is just cry.
And, if you don't like being plundered, Farmville ia just the game for you.

Agent327

Overlord
( Now here comes all the negative / insulting / harassing posts after this. Ouch, eina ( South African - used as an expression of pain or distress ) ) :(
Agent327
and what did you do, exactly what I said above :(
Why did I put it up, because of you and your mate, just come up with negative insulting garbage in your replies :(

You are posting in a discussion thread. Believe it or not, but people will disagree with you. Does that mean they come up with negative insulting garbage? NO. They simply have an opinion that is different from yours and they voice it. If you can not deal with that, why are you in a discussion thread. Only one here is insulting others is you. No one else.

DeletedUser114563

(Agent327) If you can not deal with that, why are you in a discussion thread
Hilarious, you are so funny, you should be in a circus :) LOL

PS. I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but for every negative reply Agent327 posts, DarkUros always give him a like. Agent327 must have tons of likes from DarkUros, childish isn't it :) LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112892

(Agent327) If you can not deal with that, why are you in a discussion thread
Hilarious, you are so funny, you should be in a circus :) LOL

PS. I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but for every negative reply Agent327 posts, DarkUros always give him a like. Agent327 must have tons of likes from DarkUros, childish isn't it :) LOL
Are you going to forbid me to like what I consider true? Your mind is really strange thing...

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I am sorry, but FoE is a city builder AND war game rolled into one.
And really, the 'penalty' for being bad/ignorant about the entire military aspect of the game is pretty tame. You can lose at most *only* 1 production/24hr period to a person who successfully attacks your city. It's not pretty much every other game with PvP out there, where you typically lose most/all of you resources and/or have your entire city reduced to smoking rubble.

If your city is being hit up regularly, then it is a clear indication that you need to;
a) beef up your defenses.
b) stop advancing in the tech tree & put your effort into building a more advanced city for your current age.
c) look at your current collection times & see if you can set them to a time that's more favourable to your busy life schedule.
d) all of the above!

Oh, and since we're sharing fun quotes, here's one from my 'other' hobby...
"The difference between Gods and Daemons depends largely upon where one is standing at the time.
- Lorgar, Primarch of the Word Bearers legion

DeletedUser99692

This week while going thru' the posts I came across a post where a member was just about to kill Agent327, because the way he goes into every post and makings negative comments. He said that Agent327 should be expelled, so I seconded him by agreeing with him. A few minutes later a Moderator came down my on me with a ton of bricks. The ironic thing is that DarkUros222 has been harassing, provoking me, attacking me for days on end and no Moderator shows up to stop him. I say ay straight way he says nay, it's like he's out there waiting for my reply so he can start a fight with me, every time. I've reported him at least seven times and I've had no reply from any Moderator. Is this Forum run by some sort of a Mafia ?.

First of all can I say that all reports are seen and dealt with. We do not reply to the reporting player what action has been taken as that would be a breach of player privacy. Secondly Moderators are human like you we must eat, sleep, and just occasionally take time out to do real life things, so just a little patience please.
Finally, can we please keep remarks to the subject in hand and stop making personal comments against those that post replies.

No freedom of speech- you seem free to say whatever you wish to say- and have said quite a bit of it in this forum and many others. As the rest of us are also free to say just about anything we wish, trying to keep it to topic (how many pages ago was that?) along with trying to answer you coherently and cogently- and just get rubbish in return. Almost no one has done anything except attempt to answer or explain another aspect of the game, something which you do not appreciate.

DarkUros222 has been exceedingly patient (Agent has little patience with most people, because , well, most are idiots) Dark as been trying to get at what you are asking/saying, only getting rough talk in return, and ridiculous sentences -cfpedro- which make little sense other than to denigrate other players/forum members. You seem to only wish to stir the pot, not truly get any advice or see the game from another point of view. If it doesn't expand your own narrative, well, eina!!

Dead-Eye

General
No freedom of speech- you seem free to say whatever you wish to say- and have said quite a bit of it in this forum and many others. As the rest of us are also free to say just about anything we wish, trying to keep it to topic (how many pages ago was that?) along with trying to answer you coherently and cogently- and just get rubbish in return. Almost no one has done anything except attempt to answer or explain another aspect of the game, something which you do not appreciate.

DarkUros222 has been exceedingly patient (Agent has little patience with most people, because , well, most are idiots) Dark as been trying to get at what you are asking/saying, only getting rough talk in return, and ridiculous sentences -cfpedro- which make little sense other than to denigrate other players/forum members. You seem to only wish to stir the pot, not truly get any advice or see the game from another point of view. If it doesn't expand your own narrative, well, eina!!
Nail meets head.

Giton

Private
Being plundered now and again is unfortunate but a llittle revenge is okay.
What I object to is being plundered by people who are of the same age, in this case Progressive Era by another Progressive Era who has fighting untits of the Arctic Age. 6 Ages above the Progressive Age! How is that possible? It's like trogladytes fighting aliens from outer space, very unfair.
How did they get the fighting units in the first place?

Agent327

Overlord
Great necro! I am sure you have made many players happy that were still watching this thread hoping for a response.

Overlord Dex

Master Corporal
And how many people have you ever made happy Agent327?

You'll only need to use your thumbs to count them, and one of them is for yourself!

The fact your still here doesn't help with the number.