• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fairer player attacking and plundering

dimondus

Captain
Why don't you go play Travian or Grepolis, where you can lose your entire city in one battle. Then you might have something to complain about.
This game is so much easier and relaxing compare to Grepolis and I don't even want to talk about my Travian "experience" ;)

dimondus

Captain
I'm still in AF because I'm not yet ready to move into the next age where I know I'll get attacked on a regular basis - I'm still bolstering my Attack Forces and will not move forward until my Defensive GB's are properly level - in other words - about level 35 for Deal & 35 for Basil.
And you forgot to mention decent goods reserves so even if you'll be plundered you'll still have enough for half of the tech tree. At least to research OF military units.
I'm at the same situation buddy. While having 9mln point in AF puts me in top half of neighborhood with that amount in OF I'll be in lowest bottom :) So yes, patiently leveling GBs is the key here. Not as existing as unlocking new stuff but very crucial.

Last edited:

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Man oh man... I cannot wait to have enough expansions ready to put down my shiny Atlantis Museum.
Now when the whiners come crying about what a mean, racist, hate-filled **** bully I am for plundering them, I can send a friendly reply thanking them for the double collection I made off their Palace/TF/whatever! :lol:

It's even more fun when those 'hoodies;
a) never change up their defense - EVER!
b) are LMA/Colonial and still have 2 stupid Spearchumpies for defense & 0 defense boosting buildings. (free swag - woot!)
c) as 'b' above, AND, never collect on time/change up their collections. (I enjoy set times - thank-you for making my plundering so dang easy!)
d) blame YOU for their refusal to adapt & change their game plan, angrily send you profanity & name-calling laced hate mail, then rage-quit the game because you nicked 200 coins!lol.

*waits patiently for certain posters to come and tell me what a horrible human being I am*;)

DeletedUser114563

You can attack a player but do not plunder :(
Why does one have to resort to violence and take revenge on your plunder when all you want is to be left alone in your game and enjoy it. I do warn them that if they plunder me I will plunder back, not once but every time that player lands up in my neighbourhood, i.e. an endless amount of plunders on my plunder :(
They obviously stop plundering me because I start to hurt them badly eventually, plunder after plunder after plunder, it serves them right :)
The only downside to this is that it takes up a lot of my precious time where I could be doing constructive things :(
Make love not war, peace brother, be positive, not negative :)
This can be such a beautifull and pleasant game
until the plundering makes it ugly and a dirty game !!
( Now here comes all the negative / insulting / harassing posts after this. Ouch, eina ( South African - used as an expression of pain or distress ) ) :(

Last edited by a moderator:
It is rather ironic, that cfpedro - you have Robin Hood as your avatar. Take from the rich and give to the poor.

I pvp mainly for medals= expansions. But occasionally do plunder, and get plundered by some- some daily- usually all looking to get top in towers. It is the way of the game.

Obviously you have your own strategy to deal with it. Hope it pleases you to play that way.

DeletedUser112892

This can be such a beautifull and pleasant game until the plundering makes it ugly and a dirty game !!
This is just a game and plundering is completely okay.
Now here comes all the negative / insulting / harassing posts after this. Ouch, eina ( South African - used as an expression of pain or distress
Your perception of insulting and harassing is totally different from other's perception of same.
You can't call out people for harassment just because they have different opinion than you.

DeletedUser114563

Migraine, my avatar has nothing to do with "Take from the rich and give to the poor." :) lol
I chose that avatar because he seems very happy and I love happiness ( and positiveness ). :)
Ja, my way of game is very pleasing, thank you, all my guild members are happy with me, I spend most of the game time helping them with their game needs and interacting with them :)
So I do enjoy the game :)

DeletedUser112892

all my guild members are happy with me, I spend most of the game time helping them with their game needs and interacting with them :)
So I do enjoy the game :)
Then tell them how ro prevent being plundered, that would be most helpful tip for them. You've heard lot of tips about preventing being plundered so that would probably be most helpful for your mates, they would thank you very much :)

DeletedUser114563

Stop taking my positive ideas and turning them into negative ones :(
Go away, leave me alone :(
Stop harassing me and stop talking to me :(
Find something else to do :(

DeletedUser112892

Stop taking my positive ideas and turning them into negative ones :(
Go away, leave me alone :(
Stop harassing me and stop talking to me :(
Find something else to do :(
I am not harassing you, I am suggesting you to better learn something and transfer that knowledge to guildmates instead of taking suggestion as harassment. If you want city developing game where peace rules play SimCity, simple as that.
And, how is removing plundering positive idea when everyone disagrees about it?

DeletedUser114563

Moderators can you please remove this guy insults and abusive comments from this thread.
Or even better expel him from the Forum.
Enough is enough :(
I don't need a 19 year old telling me what I should or not do :(
Replying to every statement I make with an insulting statement :(
Telling me to play Simcity :(
He never stops :(
In the other thread after going thru' the same drama, he apoligied so I thought that would be the last of him, but he's back doing it again, being rude :(

Agent327

Overlord
You can attack a player but do not plunder :(
Why does one have to resort to violence and take revenge on your plunder when all you want is to be left alone in your game and enjoy it.

Weren't you the one that was complaining about not being able to attack those that plunder you and take revenge, cause there defence is to high?

that if they plunder me I will plunder back, not once but every time that player lands up in my neighbourhood, i.e. an endless amount of plunders on my plunder :(

So you answer violence with even more violence?

Makes sense.

They obviously stop plundering me because I start to hurt them badly eventually, plunder after plunder after plunder, it serves them right :)

You are one tough cookie if you can win. Glad you don't use violence.

The only downside to this is that it takes up a lot of my precious time where I could be doing constructive things :(

Like posting on this forum?

Make love not war, peace brother, be positive, not negative :)This can be such a beautifull and pleasant game
until the plundering makes it ugly and a dirty game !!

So that's why once you get plundered you plunder them multiple times back?

( Now here comes all the negative / insulting / harassing posts after this. Ouch, eina ( South African - used as an expression of pain or distress ) ) :(

Why would someone do that? Do you consider your own posts to be negative / insulting / harassing that you expect the sdame back?[/quote][/QUOTE]

DeletedUser114563

Agent327
and what did you do, exactly what I said above :(
Why did I put it up, because of you and your mate, just come up with negative insulting garbage in your replies :(
Do me a favour, go and jump in the lake and take your mate with you :(
I'm had enough of your distorted replies up to my neck :(
I'm not wasting any more time with you, leave me alone :(
You can go blue in the face continuing replying with garbage, what I said was clean and not aiming specifically at you or your mate, if you distort
everything what I say it's not my fault but yours, always looking to start a fight :(
I just wish the Moderators would put a stop to all this rubbish now and for ever, like I said before I have no freedom of speech without you and your mate turning my positive statements into negative statements.

DeletedUser114563

PS. Agent327 No, when someone plunders you, you kiss them for ever and ever ( plunder them, no that's horrible, only schmucks do that ) :) LOL

(Agent327) Why would someone do that? Do you consider your own posts to be negative / insulting / harassing that you expect the sdame back?
Yes, I consider my own posts to be extremely negative / insulting / harassing that I would not expect the sdame back?
On the other hand, you (Agent327) and your positive, loving replies are so sweet that they make me cry with joy :) LOL

(Agent327) Like posting on this forum?
No, like posting on facebook, CNN news, Herald Tribune and New York Times :) LOL

(Agent327)So you answer violence with even more violence?
Makes sense.
No, it doesn't sense at all, what did Jesus say, something like this, when sometime hits on your cheek, turn the other cheek so that they can hit on the other cheek, yes ? :) LOL

DeletedUser112892

I just wish the Moderators would put a stop to all this rubbish now and for ever, like I said before I have no freedom of speech without you and your mate turning my positive statements into negative statements.
You first stated that we are turning your positive idea into negative ones. So, you lie. Second, you act like a victim when you are not. In more threads I have made suggestions for you calmly and you called it harassing.
It is time to look at yourself a bit. You see prickle in others' eyes, but you don't see stake in your eye.
And no, we aren't making distorted replies, it is you who see them as that.
No, it doesn't sense at all, what did Jesus say, something like this, when sometime hits on your cheek, turn the other cheek so that they can hit on the other cheek, yes ?
Not everybody is christian to be sticked to those words.
Do me a favour, go and jump in the lake and take your mate with you :(
I'm had enough of your distorted replies up to my neck :(
If I wrote this to you, you would immediately call me out for forcing you to do suicide. And I won't react to this specific post.
You obviously have personality problem, where you are trying to blame others for your own mistakes.

Andrew420

Major
And I won't react to this post.
Then take your own advice and stop replying to him/her as you are getting nowhere
You keep saying the same thing over and over again and are starting to sound like a broken record
The more you keep replying to them after they ask you to stop (regardless of if they are right in doing so)
Just shows to me that you ARE harassing them and are only looking for a reaction out of them
I think its time to just let it go and move on to something more productive

DeletedUser112892

Then take your own advice and stop replying to him/her as you are getting nowhere
You keep saying the same thing over and over again and are starting to sound like a broken record
The more you keep replying to them after they ask you to stop (regardless of if they are right in doing so)
Just shows to me that you ARE harassing them and are only looking for a reaction out of them
I think its time to just let it go and move on to something more productive
Because I cannot stand to keep watching him twisting his posts and blaming others for his own mistakes. That is all.
Many times mods answered that there is no intention of either removing plundering from game nor making it impossible for camping age players to plunder players who have more than twice less points than him. This guy has reached border of spamming. I see it like he is has goal to spam with ideas for plundering that were already countered and told that the current system is fair as it is with intention to "get the candy" (or better said, he wants attention and his wish fulfilled at all costs).
And, when player keeps posting same posts and statements over and over, you need to answer him with same posts over and over.
My opinion is that this thread should have been locked at the moment it was answered, we would avoid flaming it.