• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Easter Event 2016

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Nope...no eggs after logging out and back in again after the event started.... so actually, it is quite unreasonable to expect players to delay logging in (and lose out on FPs, delay collections etc.) until after the event starts in order to avail of rewards.... a completely flawed setup.

DeletedUser

oops.
on other language versions it already started
thought events always starts at the same time for all
The annoying announcement last night did say it started around noon, so I wasn't expecting it before then, but I still wouldn't have collected TH before I knew the event had gone in.

so you didn't log in today to get the 3 eggs (hidden in one tree) for the first login of the day ?

in that case you get the 3 eggs but sure lost a few of the hourly FP
As above, I'd be pretty shocked if you didn't get those upon logout/refresh AFTER the event has started (I'd be a little miffed if not as it makes sense), but I wouldn't lose sleep over it, I guess.

DeletedUser106696

oops.
so you didn't log in today to get the 3 eggs (hidden in one tree) for the first login of the day ?

in that case you get the 3 eggs but sure lost a few of the hourly FP

Given that Inno hasn't changed the prizes in those chests, does anybody really care whether they have 3 or 15 more eggs or not? Seriously, how many color clowns and shrines of desparation do you need in your town? Or if you're really lucky, you'll convert 120 eggs into 10 forge points...

DeletedUser1094

Confirmed...
If you collect from the Townhall before the Event starts, you miss the first 15 eggs (and maybe 1 hidden egg as well).

DeletedUser102348

Given that Inno hasn't changed the prizes in those chests, does anybody really care whether they have 3 or 15 more eggs or not? Seriously, how many color clowns and shrines of desparation do you need in your town? Or if you're really lucky, you'll convert 120 eggs into 10 forge points...
Well iat least the 10 forge points are useful :P
Well they just couldn't leave it alone, after all the re-balancing they did on Beta, they had to stick a VERY annoying big blue arrow pointing to the non-event shop, which you cant get rid of until you click on and go to the shop.

(and maybe 1 hidden egg as well).
Oh joy!....a whole egg :rolleyes:

Are you really that stupid Inno.................mmmmm!!! obviously you are, I give up because I'm not sure how much more I can take of this crap.

Welcome to FoE....aka: Forge of Events :zzz::zzz::zzz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106696

Well iat least the 10 forge points are useful :P
Well they just couldn't leave it alone, after all the re-balancing they did on Beta, they had to stick a VERY annoying big blue arrow pointing to the non-event shop, which you cant get rid of until you click on and go to the shop.
Are you really that stupid Inno.................mmmmm!!! obviously you are, I give up because I'm not sure how much more I can take of this crap.

Welcome to FoE....aka: Forge of Events :zzz::zzz::zzz:

I's actually worse than that: Yes, it goes away when you open the non-shop, but guess what happens when you log on again...

DeletedUser15372

True, no 24-h collection quest. However, there IS a quest that asks for current age decs to be built without an alternative of previous age. Unless a player is prepared to spend diamonds on this "event", this can mean in excess of 100 FPs, e.g if you have just entered ME - not everyone will have those FP packages and/or goods handy...

I am glad I will not have to worry about the quest about the decs but that blue arrow is annoying.

DeletedUser109283

Even though the event isn't as exciting, there is simply no reason to "cry" about losing your egg collection from townhall. If you logged on before the event started, then your next collection from your townhall would be BEFORE the start of the 2nd day tomorrow, and there you have your collection for Day 1. If everyone logs-in everyday at the same time, each person gets the same collections from their townhalls throughout the event.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not stealing your right to be remorseful for loosing 1 egg from the tree.

DeletedUser1081

I too hate the way they've spoiled the egg event.
Hiding eggs in my friends' cities was great fun, and I spent way more diamonds on "hiding actions" than on anything else. What used to be the best event of the year is now just the same old same old. Please change it back to hiding eggs to trade in for stuff in a "shop".
And please don't make me click "ok" every time I find an egg in a tree. My wrists hurt too much as it is.

atroxpaulsen

Private
Waaay to expensive this year's event. Too few eggs, no hiding game and waaay to little "bang for buck". Also, buying eggs for diamonds is just ridiculously expensive (as for everything regarding diamonds). Waaaaay over priced compared to what you get. Where's the logic in chargning 200 diamonds for 40 eggs aka one bronze chest? It's time for a change in prices imho. Hashtag #reverseevolution

DeletedUser96901

Even though the event isn't as exciting, there is simply no reason to "cry" about losing your egg collection from townhall. If you logged on before the event started, then your next collection from your townhall would be BEFORE the start of the 2nd day tomorrow, and there you have your collection for Day 1. If everyone logs-in everyday at the same time, each person gets the same collections from their townhalls throughout the event.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not stealing your right to be remorseful for loosing 1 egg from the tree.
a new event day (= new daily quests and daily prize) starts at midnight
not after 24 hours after the event started

:rolleyes:

and at the end :?
who cares about the end: the end day is the trash prize day

day of the prize I want is important
and at that day players who collected today their townhall have 15 eggs more (and another 3 more if they made their first login of the day after the event started)
and maybe that is one golden chest less I can open

DeletedUser100832

let me get this straight... so if I logged in at 9am then I won't get the eggs hidden in trees until tomorrow?

and what if I log in at 12:01AM and immediately crash and have to refresh... do I lose the eggs in the trees _again_?

DeletedUser

let me get this straight... so if I logged in at 9am then I won't get the eggs hidden in trees until tomorrow?

and what if I log in at 12:01AM and immediately crash and have to refresh... do I lose the eggs in the trees _again_?
I've had one hidden egg since the event started, and I logged in hours before it started. I've actually no idea whats going on with these sys-gen eggs.
EDIT: Make that two hidden eggs.

DeletedUser96901

you get one hidden egg (value 1) for completing an easter event quest
and one hidden egg (value 3) for first login of the day

DeletedUser109121

It may be worse than that for some. A colleague did a first login after the event started and got nothing from the TH. Possibly because we share the same IP address?

DeletedUser106818

I have to say that I'm really disappointed in this years easter event. Where is the egg-hiding and the egg-hunt? Why did you change the one thing that made this event the best out of the year?
Couldn't have said it better myself, my favourite event from last year has just become another blah blah quest this and blah blah quest that....bitterly disappointing at the complete lack of originality shown by these people (doesn't seem right to call them Developers as they haven't developed Jack)