• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[DISCUSSION] FoE Soccer Cup

DeletedUser

Could I ask for any prize lists or quest lists to be spoilered in this discussion thread so that people can peak if they want to know the answer, but won't see it if they don't want to?

Thank you very much. :D

how do we get to do the event ?---on Brisgard server

Try refreshing your browser page if you haven't already. That should work. Or log out and login again.

Oh, and make sure you accept a quest before doing what it asks; it's easy to get carried away and think that you've clicked on accept....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99548

in quest 32 (last one) you also get a little Victory Tower

so if you don't make the quest line you miss
that Tower and 32 shot packages (=160 extra shots)

you can't control the ball/shot
you click shot and then wait and the luck decides if you score a goal

everytime i click on shot the player just runs around the ball or does not even bother kicking it.

DeletedUser4195

everytime i click on shot the player just runs around the ball or does not even bother kicking it.
That sounds about right!

He will kick it occasionally and score but it depends on the odds for the kick you're going for.

DeletedUser102348

Any details on the Hall of Fame, Fan Shop and Victory Tower?

Hall of Fame, produces power for leveling the guild every day. This building seems to multiply the daily power gain of a guild. Mine at HMA produces +32 every 24hrs

Victory Tower, which produces medals once a week. However it produces 70 medals in the Postmodern Era, and requires a road connection. It seems to level up like the Wishing Well.

Fan Shop, Produces supplies and happiness

Edited:

DeletedUser

Which shot are you trying, because with the Trick Shot that should not happen. All the different shots have different chances of success...

DeletedUser101007

This is the discussion thread for the FoE Soccer Cup announcement found here

Well, it doesn't seem to be working too good. In Brisgard I took my first shot and it hasn't recorded it on the first quest. In Arvahall it recorded it and when I clicked on 'collect reward' the reward did not turn up in my shots counter. So it seems that even if I complete quests FOE does''t want to pay out. What a swizz!
:(

DeletedUser4195

Well, it doesn't seem to be working too good. In Brisgard I took my first shot and it hasn't recorded it on the first quest. In Arvahall it recorded it and when I clicked on 'collect reward' the reward did not turn up in my shots counter. So it seems that even if I complete quests FOE does''t want to pay out. What a swizz!
Look in your inventory - the rewards are packages just like forge point packages.

DeletedUser

You need to make sure that you have clicked on 'accept quest' before you take the shot for the quest, otherwise it won't count. Then the reward does turn up in your inventory so that you can choose when to add it to your shots counter.

I'm collecting questions and answers here in this thread (click), hopefully so that they don't get lost.

DeletedUser96844

Question re neighbourhood cup.

The window at bottom left of screen.. top scorer..
Is that for the neighbourhood cup?
Does the amount of cups determine the winner of the neighbourhood cup?
What I mean is .. is the cup awarded to the player who wins the most cups in a week.. or for the player who gets most cups with a single goal ?

DeletedUser7719

Actually the Victory Tower produces
70 medals per week in the PME. At least if you're going to spoil from beta, make sure your facts are up to date :p

DeletedUser101007

You need to make sure that you have clicked on 'accept quest' before you take the shot for the quest, otherwise it won't count. Then the reward does turn up in your inventory so that you can choose when to add it to your shots counter.

I'm collecting questions and answers here in this thread (click), hopefully so that they don't get lost.

okay, got it :-)

DeletedUser96844

Actually the Victory Tower produces
70 medals per week in the PME. At least if you're going to spoil from beta, make sure your facts are up to date :p

It produces 35 medals per week in PE.... from Dinegu Server