• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[DISCUSSION] FoE Soccer Cup

DeletedUser100832

There have been buildings since Sunday you just have to be online at the right time although I don't think confectionery has been up. yet.

yeah, I am usually online for three out of four, but yesterday and today they weren't very good, and I've wound the clock to tomorrow and it's the same story...

DeletedUser12063

What about the medal packs. I've been watching for them since it ended. I haven't seen them yet, and I don't believe I missed any prizes.

DeletedUser

What about the medal packs. I've been watching for them since it ended. I haven't seen them yet, and I don't believe I missed any prizes.

There were medal packs on 14 July, I believe, since I spent the small amount of cups I had left on them....

DeletedUser103958

hi, what happens if like me you only have 95 trophies left? bit annoyed as i spent real money on diamonds which i then used to purchase some balls. seems its pointless me having them unless i pay more real money which i dont really want to do. cheers

DeletedUser14394

Medals for cups have appeared.. Grap if you need medal expansions..

DeletedUser7719

Why is the 5 shot package still being offered as prize in chest if you cant take anymore shots?
That will automatically be converted into (5) small FP packs in your inventory (though I don't know the reason why the name under the gold chest didn't change).

DeletedUser103790

Anyone know if Neighborhood Cups will be given out tomorrow to people who were top last week after the weekly reset but before the event ended? :P

DeletedUser14881

What about spend 600 cups in the "Golden" chest after the event is finished (and nothing useful appeared - I'm watching constantly the last 3 days) and 5 shots packages and, because the event has ended they don't even appeared in inventory anymore?

DeletedUser

5 shots packages were converted into 2 forge point packages and should be in the inventory.