• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[DISCUSSION] FoE Soccer Cup

DeletedUser9168

that's what it says on the screen - so we can only assume that's what will continue to happen.

Decoder

Warrant Officer
Wow.....I got screwed again. I though the quest was ending, so all the balls in my inventory were lost....... :(

DeletedUser5904

I am curious why the weekly Trophy award event refreshed for another weekly round a few hours before the event ended. When I noticed I waited until the last half an hour to spend my shots to ensure I was in the lead for it when the event ended. I know for a fact on at least a few worlds I was in the lead when the event ended, but received no trophy. I even spent shots packages to ensure this. Had I known I wouldn't get a trophy, I would've let the shots packages convert to FP's...meh.

EDIT...I just noticed the conversion rate from shot packages into FP...seems we got small (2FP) packages for each 5 shot package...even though they accrue @ the same rate (1 per hour)...prolly shoulda spent them heh...what a soup sandwich.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

I am curious why the weekly Trophy award event refreshed for another weekly round a few hours before the event ended. ...
this week is not over

even if nobody can shot anymore the sure didn't program it the way that it gives away the trophy twice at the same day

so what did the counter say when this weeks trophy time ends ?
in a few hours or in 7 days :rolleyes:

DeletedUser5904

this week is not over

even if nobody can shot anymore the sure didn't program it the way that it gives away the trophy twice at the same day

so what did the counter say when this weeks trophy time ends ?
in a few hours or in 7 days :rolleyes:

If that is the case then I should expect my trophies next Sunday, because as you said the week isn't over just because you can't shoot. :rolleyes:

Simply put then the end of the final weekly timer for the prize should have coincided with the end of the event...that is just common sense. Instead, they allowed the timer to tick over and start the weekly contest anew as if there was another contest available. I don't remember them saying anything about the final weekly trophy contest ending today or that the timer would be removed, only that you couldn't spend shots after a certain date/time.

DeletedUser102652

Is there any way to know the order in which 6 hour prizes are coming? I have 5100 cups that I've been saving for a Rogue Hideout and I'd like to know when it's gonna be the prize again.

DeletedUser

Is there any way to know the order in which 6 hour prizes are coming? I have 5100 cups that I've been saving for a Rogue Hideout and I'd like to know when it's gonna be the prize again.

Unfortunately there is no way to find out what prize is coming up next.

DeletedUser103790

I am curious why the weekly Trophy award event refreshed for another weekly round a few hours before the event ended. When I noticed I waited until the last half an hour to spend my shots to ensure I was in the lead for it when the event ended. I know for a fact on at least a few worlds I was in the lead when the event ended, but received no trophy.

I'm wondering the same thing. When the weekly Trophy award was completed there was a couple hours left to spend shots and it showed a new weekly trophy with the 7 day timer and leader. I spent my remaining shots before the event ended and I know I was high score when the event ended in a couple worlds. 2 hours after the trophy reset the event UI changed and it no longer shows the trophy which is expected as folks can't make shots but I'm curious if I'll get a trophy next Sunday or not :)

DeletedUser99363

Unfortunately there is no way to find out what prize is coming up next.

Yes it is easy, simply move your own computer game clock ahead in 6 hour invcrements to see what is coming next, or after that also as far in advanced as you wish, pretty easy

DeletedUser

Yes it is easy, simply move your own computer game clock ahead in 6 hour invcrements to see what is coming next, or after that also as far in advanced as you wish, pretty easy

The reason we don't advertise this or promote it is because many people forget to set their clock back to the correct time and forget. When this happens, they see what they think to be the current prize, buy it, receive something completely different, and then want typically find themselves not wanting what they end up with.

On a separate note, if you do choose to try this method to preview the prize (although I recommend you don't for the reason listed above), I believe there is actually a max to how far in advance you can preview. I believe you can only view the next 3 at most, before it won't show any further. You can set the clock further ahead for what would be the 4th next prize, but it will only show the 3rd still.

DeletedUser103219

I spent quite a bit of time watching this very thing and have come to a similar conclusion. If your first three or four shots don't do it, leave and come back later. The best way is to wait for someone else to be taking shots at the same time, then compete with them. It's not like you are 'stealing' from them, you are in head to head competition.

Though I will admit to watching a couple folks throw 8 - 10 shots out and either waited until they were done and threw a couple, or competed on their last couple. I won in these cases, 8 out of 10 tries, with less than 4 shots. Out of a total of 14 attempts, I left after 4 shots 4 times.

As in all digital random devices (and in the macro even analog), there are patterns. Gotta be patient and learn, then apply.

jimho of course,

Max

I've concluded you have the higher probability of winning on your first shot, after that it seems to decrease. If you get into a long run of misses it seems to go on forever. Many times i've finally given up even with the reward at a very large size and you are right, after that someone wins it with just 1 or 2 shots after i've missed 30 or 40 in a row. Long term the shot percentages might work out but i'm convinced on any given shot there is not the same chance of winning.

DeletedUser653

Great post, especially with end time approaching +1 from me

DeletedUser914

As in all digital random devices (and in the macro even analog), there are patterns. Gotta be patient and learn, then apply.

Max

Is this true? Then this means that shoot percentages are manipulated, and all these folks complaining about bad luck where right that their score is significant unbelievable in statistics.

DeletedUser96867

Is this true? Then this means that shoot percentages are manipulated, and all these folks complaining about bad luck where right that their score is significant unbelievable in statistics.

The number of times the rewards got up into the range where they should only reach 1% or less of the time seemed to be far too high for those percentages to be correct. IMO

DeletedUser

End of the Trade-in Week

The Trade-in finishes on 20 July, after which no more cups can be traded for prizes. Double chance is no longer available, but the golden chest and the rotating prizes are. The countdown timer is now in the middle of this screen:

Trade-in Week.png

DeletedUser100832

just a question...

the prizes that seem to come up now are really cheap and bad... coins, supplies, small decos, that sort of stuff

are there going to be no more buildings? I was saving up for a confectionary, but it doesn't seem to be coming up any time soon

DeletedUser99588

are there going to be no more buildings? I was saving up for a confectionary, but it doesn't seem to be coming up any time soon

There have been buildings since Sunday you just have to be online at the right time although I don't think confectionery has been up. yet.