• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[DISCUSSION] Foe City Planner

Status
Not open for further replies.

joesoap

Major-General
i think this site is fantastic & i love it although it still hasnt made me very good at redesigning my cities...any1 want a to do them for me?

DeletedUser109581

I've been following this for a while and now that forgestats is officially dead this is pretty much the only viable alternative.

Any chance we can get a way to mark buildings as polished?

DeletedUser105078

This is awesome! I used Forgestats all the time and loved it (apart from the frustration of seeing my plans disappear without notice), but this new tool promises to be much better. I love that you can load your city, it saves heaps of time, and I like being able to toggle between graphics and non-graphics view.

A few functionalities I hope will be implemented:
- being able to polish buildings, essential to check a city's happiness and whether it needs more culture buildings
- road statistics, it's the best way to determine a city plan's efficiency
- ability to check if all buildings are connected
- ability to delete expansions
- a storage space to put buildings in while re-organising

To conclude, a big THANK YOU for developing this amazing tool :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

is it possible to load a city if another player has the same name with an extension ?

example:
player1 and player 12

so can player1 get his city loaded when the city of player12 is loaded when he enters player1 as name

DeletedUser109674

is it possible to load a city if another player has the same name with an extension ?

example:
player1 and player 12

so can player1 get his city loaded when the city of player12 is loaded when he enters player1 as name
Not sure I understand you but what I can suggest is to type the whole name of the player whom city you want to get. So, if you want to get the city of the player with nick "player12" you should use this name. Otherwise, there is a chance to load another city.

DeletedUser109674

This is awesome! I used Forgestats all the time and loved it (apart from the frustration of seeing my plans disappear without notice), but this new tool promises to be much better. I love that you can load your city, it saves heaps of time, and I like being able to toggle between graphics and non-graphics view.

A few functionalities I hope will be implemented:
- being able to polish buildings, essential to check a city's happiness and whether it needs more culture buildings
- road statistics, it's the best way to determine a city plan's efficiency
- ability to check if all buildings are connected
- ability to delete expansions
- a storage space to put buildings in while re-organising

To conclude, a big THANK YOU for developing this amazing tool :)
Thanks for the list of suggestions. I put it on my to-do list, but cannot tell you exact timeframe when I can implement those features. Hopefully, during next month.

DeletedUser

Can password be reset if forgotten? I don't see an option to recover password :)

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Why doesn't INNO just make an 'auto arrange' function which will automatically optimise the design and layout of a city with one simple click? That way players don't even need to use any mental agility to work at making their cities well designed. While we're at it, why not have auto-collect, auto-spend of FPs, auto-aiding etc. etc.? Totally removing the need for human thought processes/interaction at all.

DeletedUser

Why doesn't INNO just make an 'auto arrange' function which will automatically optimise the design and layout of a city with one simple click? That way players don't even need to use any mental agility to work at making their cities well designed. While we're at it, why not have auto-collect, auto-spend of FPs, auto-aiding etc. etc.? Totally removing the need for human thought processes/interaction at all.
I sense sarcasm, but I'm not sure why it's directed at this thread.

DeletedUser109674

Just a minor update (thanks to one of the gamer from Denmark, I guess ))

- added some missing servers for city import
- the max possible level of GBs is increased to 23 for some popular GBs

DeletedUser109385

Every single time I try to load a in game city in foe city planner it always comes in freaking Russian.
Anyone know how to fix this?
upload_2016-8-6_23-56-55.png

DeletedUser

Just change the Server dropdown menu to en (assuming you are playing on the EN server) and then select your play world?

DeletedUser109674

Neither works for me, or a few members of my guild
You should use it in Construction mode. Please read help here.
Also, there is (or was, I do not remember if i fixed it) the bug with removing - first, you have to select some building from construction menu, at least once. Then you may cancel that selection, and everything should start working. However, I really do not remember if this issue still exists.

UPDATE:
Yes, the bug is still there. Then, just follow suggested workaround.

Status
Not open for further replies.