• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[DISCUSSION] Foe City Planner

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser109674

ingweland, thanks for sharing this fantastic tool with us.

Is it only me who could not find where the "delete the building" icon is? I am trying to replace the houses I have with new ones but could not find how to do this?

Any help, please?

Thanks ) And no, it's not only you, but this question has been answered multiple times ) Please, do read help section at http://foemanager.com/city-planner/#description

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I remember the good old days... provinces gave only boost for the first 500 goods produced, no GBs, no swapping of buildings within available spaces...I guess a city 'auto arrange' function will be coming soon... definitely a poor shadow of its former self :(

Last edited:

DeletedUser105544

ingweland, thanks for sharing this fantastic tool with us.

Is it only me who could not find where the "delete the building" icon is? I am trying to replace the houses I have with new ones but could not find how to do this?

Any help, please?
Just select the building with the mouse and hit delete on your keyboard.

DeletedUser104843

have not really been playing for the last few months so I only just seen this now. Quite the awesome feat, well worth the effort obviously put into it.

Its things like this that really show how dedicated players can be and just how good the game really is :)

DeletedUser109674

Latest game update broke importing functionality on EN servers (and possibly on others, when they receive same update). I will fix it in next few days.

DeletedUser102348

Thanks for all your work and effort on producing the planner that is great to use and love the additional functions on it.
Take no notice of peeps asking for Beta, the old planner as you know had to do it from scratch on all worlds, so I can't see why peeps are all asking for Beta, if you say it might break the planner and is not cost effective then why should you do it. I did mine the old way and once done takes exactly the same time to change about as any other in game loaded plan.
Keep up the good work :)

DeletedUser109674

The issue with importing from EN servers has just been fixed. Also, all new city entities added. Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109674

Added new city entities and new worlds for importing (DE19 and US22)

DeletedUser97166

Some suggestions although I am sure people have probably asked for this before
- I help a lot of people with city plans but don't really want to give them my log in details. Maybe a way of sending a link to a specific city plan would be good for this.
-A checker to make sure all buildings are connected to roads ( eyes can play tricks on you after awhile)
-maybe a remove all roads button as well

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109674

im unable to open the planner in my prefered browsers, it opens for me only in explorer, but it still doesnt load cities from en server
And I am not sure how should I guess what is your preferred browser, does it have flash player installed etc... )))
As to EN server - you actually quoted the link which I posted with the answer to your question. In short - the issue is fixed, and will go in next update (hopefully in few days)

DeletedUser105544

And I am not sure how should I guess what is your preferred browser, does it have flash player installed etc... )))
As to EN server - you actually quoted the link which I posted with the answer to your question. In short - the issue is fixed, and will go in next update (hopefully in few days)
Well said and all true. Cheers, and keep up your fantastic work ;) A lot of work invested in something that players get for free, but still they are to lazy to look for it more then one minute.

DeletedUser653

City Planner is a great tool and this latest version which allows us to load a city is great, really great bit of work, however the number of times I try to load citys for my guild members and it fails is getting silly.

It does need to improve, but mainly in its reliability.

DeletedUser109674

City Planner is a great tool and this latest version which allows us to load a city is great, really great bit of work, however the number of times I try to load citys for my guild members and it fails is getting silly.

It does need to improve, but mainly in its reliability.

City planner does not exist in vacuum and has strong dependency on Forge of Empires game. Innogames changes the game, and sometimes it breaks the importing functionality. I have no control over this process and can only try to fix issues as soon as I can. So far, previous importing issue was fixed like in a day.... this one.. ok - in few days.

Also, "this latest version" is actually not a version ;) It's absolutely different program from the rest (and previous). ;)

DeletedUser653

ingweland - its a great piece of work and i am guessing must have thousands of users by now. Any chance you can work with INNO and get advanced notice of changes which effect it? maybe even have a separate beta version to find update issues before they effect the live server version? I do accept event this does not stop INNO doing last minute changes to live servers, but its got to help you a lot.

Really good tool, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.