• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[DISCUSSION] Foe City Planner

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser109674

Yes, you might hit a long-standing limitation of the current City planner. When you import the city, it imports the first occurrence of your name (so, to be import successfully you need to be #1 in search result in the game). This will be fixed in v2.
Another possible reason - you mistakenly use wrong server. I am talking about the US and EN pair. Some people do this mistake. Double check this please.

DeletedUser111428

I used to really enjoy using this tool to plan in advance possible Building and roads moves but, because it has not been updated for a while now with stuff from recent Events and Space Age Mars Buildings/Roads, I cannot use this too anymore because once I import my SAM City, there are simply too many items not showing up because the expected objects are not present in the tool :(

DeletedUser109674

I used to really enjoy using this tool to plan in advance possible Building and roads moves but, because it has not been updated for a while now with stuff from recent Events and Space Age Mars Buildings/Roads, I cannot use this too anymore because once I import my SAM City, there are simply too many items not showing up because the expected objects are not present in the tool :(
That's true. But I am afraid you have to wait till version 2. I do not have enough time to develop new version and maintain current one (and one of the reason is that Innogames constantly changes the data on their side so I have to modify my assets collection bot from time to time)

DeletedUser112895

Yes, you might hit a long-standing limitation of the current City planner. When you import the city, it imports the first occurrence of your name (so, to be import successfully you need to be #1 in search result in the game). This will be fixed in v2.
Another possible reason - you mistakenly use wrong server. I am talking about the US and EN pair. Some people do this mistake. Double check this please.
Can this planner be used on ipad? Says i
can this tool be used on iPad? Says I need flash

DeletedUser109674

Able to login, however unable to load ingame city. Always get city not created error
So many times people expect me to guess what exactly they are doing.... Really, just think, how can I guess what city you are trying to import?

Deleted member 109369

Please contact the developer directly on their site for any issues or support.

Status
Not open for further replies.