• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

City design

• Thread starter DeletedUser9614
  • Start date

DeletedUser9614

it depends of what is your purpose for the city. if the purpose is to produce maximum number of goods, disconnected house or two is not a problem. this strategy of maximizing goods and sales propelled me to top1 on EN7.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3157

Hey pawelp. Very nice design indeed, spent good 5 minutes looking at it. This kind of stuff used to be my favorite part of this game, so nice to see you still teaching newer players what properly efficient and elite town design actually looks like :P

Btw I counted 3 tiles of unused road not 2. But that 3rd is so easy to miss lol.

DeletedUser9614

Hint,

Yes, I noticed the 3rd wasted tile, next to Shrines, but did not mention it when I just posted it because I had all images ready. And you would be the person to spot it because nobody else would :D

DeletedUser7719

It's weird that even I don't have that many Food Printers even with a level 56 Chateau :P

DeletedUser

Just out of interest how are people managing to get a screen grab of their entire city?

Dread

DeletedUser107787

zoom out in Chrome by holding down the Ctrl button and wheel scrolling down with their mouse (Windows/PC)

DeletedUser

So I guess what I'm trying to figure out with LacLongQuan's city... if you already have 2 million medals is that setup even worth it? Without knowing your LoA/RAH levels I'm not sure how many RR's you get from it, but assuming level 10 for each, it still takes like 8 food printers per supply quest (for the first 40), and 5 food printers per food printer quest. With 55 food printers, that's 17 quests quests daily.

Given that blueprints only have a 10% appearance rate, goods have a 30% appearance rate, and forge points have a 5% appearance rate, I wouldn't expect that setup to give you that much besides a LOT of supplies. Am I missing something?

Assuming a level 10 Chateau Frontenac, that's 6 x 13 goods (78 total), 5 FPs, and 1-2 blueprints per day. I dunno. I'd rather have 8-10 goods buildings and a more coin income. Maybe the quest reward coins outweigh the value of having houses though, I dunno.

DeletedUser653

A bit of advice on forgestats city builder, build spare land around the outside where you will not get confused with your real land and the you can use this spare land to dump buildings in for moving things around, much quicker then deleting building and rebuilding it.
Really nice tool and great learning tool for younger age players but it really needs a drop land point where you can leave all the building you ahve and as you insert them you can see whats left, hence i use spare land around the real size of land i have for the same purpose
But great tool and +1 from me

Re doctors v's churches - its very easy. Churches are better but 75% of players have something better to do with the goods/coins or just do not have the income to pay for the churches. Think of churches as the Merc and the doctor as a ford, they both do a very similar things (theres only 50 in it) but its nicer to have the church but more economical to have the Doctor.

DeletedUser653

Another really good tip which most players do not do is when you expand your city try and get to a edge and expand either side of that edge to both corners and then you are expanding from a fixed point. If you then really plan well and stick you GB's in that fixed side of your city you will have 20-40% of your city static and will not need to re-plan them very much. You cannot always do this but if you try and get 90% of the way life does still get a lot easier on replans

DeletedUser101085

So I guess what I'm trying to figure out with LacLongQuan's city... if you already have 2 million medals is that setup even worth it? Without knowing your LoA/RAH levels I'm not sure how many RR's you get from it, but assuming level 10 for each, it still takes like 8 food printers per supply quest (for the first 40), and 5 food printers per food printer quest. With 55 food printers, that's 17 quests quests daily.

Given that blueprints only have a 10% appearance rate, goods have a 30% appearance rate, and forge points have a 5% appearance rate, I wouldn't expect that setup to give you that much besides a LOT of supplies. Am I missing something?

Assuming a level 10 Chateau Frontenac, that's 6 x 13 goods (78 total), 5 FPs, and 1-2 blueprints per day. I dunno. I'd rather have 8-10 goods buildings and a more coin income. Maybe the quest reward coins outweigh the value of having houses though, I dunno.
All you need is a high level Chateau Frontenac. Here is my GB stats:
http://prntscr.com/9qi4me

DeletedUser

I'm still confused on how people are getting their GB's to that level so fast :?

Dread

Vesiger

Monarch
I don't understand that - is it "trade me goods cheaply and I'll donate forge points to your GB", or is it actually possible to buy goods with FP?