• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Changelog 0.25 Discussion

DeletedUser

Sometimes if You log out immediately after collecting stuff, the server doesn't register it. Wait till you see the gathered amount added to your supplies and there'll be no problem.

I dunno if this is a bug, but if I complete 2 of the repeating quest right after eachother they give the same reward ( got 2 identical BPs from a GB)
Another bug maybe: If a collectibe GB levels up it can be collected again, is it a bug?

DeletedUser11540

Seems there's been an update recently, what's the change? Or it's just bug fixing?

DeletedUser1094

That will have been a bug-fix. (a so called Quick-fix, done without any notifications)

DeletedUser

Any suggestions on what appears to be a new bug after the 0.25 update, but is not quite consistent enough for me to report yet?
I have several times collected the daily output from a GB or Town Hall recently, then logged out to go to a different world, come back later and found the same building needs to be collected again? I suspect that the initial coin collection info was being lost. Some others in my guild have reported this behaviour as well, but as mentioned it is inconsistent and I am so far unable to replicate it....
That's always been there.
The server doesn't instantly update your collections. It waits a few seconds after you've clicked to see if you'll keep on clicking or not. If you don't, it updates after about 1-3 seconds and adds the resources.
If you refresh/log out before that update, it didn't complete the collection register and so it will forfeit the collection.

- L