• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Birthday event discussion thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser12086
  • Start date

DeletedUser7990

Only by luck... in a game of strategy....?

Yeah, by luck. I have just entered the industrial age. I need 300,000 supplies to be able to research a new technology, I have around 1000 at the moment, could take me a month to get up to 300,000 maybe, i don't know. Luckily I have one tech from Colonial that I can get, because it was just for supplies and not required to go any further.

DeletedUser

One of my artwork says "Rogue Hideout" when I scroll over it so is this different to what others say about these being Great Building not released? How can you use it - what does "build it" do????

These seem to be other variants of the rogue hideout, ones that were not chosen as the buildings design. All of the artwork you see is not just GBs that were not added, but all things that were not added, but thought about, and designed.

Using it should only open it for view, you can not build it, it is just art.

DeletedUser

seems to be a bug on the birthday quest seeker of truth where u need any 4 heavy unit I had 3 so built another heavy cav its still saying I have 3 so cant finish the quest plz help

DeletedUser

Colonial Age King gives 2700 gold with 20% happiness bonus and Inda King gives 15540?

InA King gives 5040 coins, not sure what that was all about.

As to the bug in the Heavy unit quest, submit a ticket in-game, and it will be looked into, thanks.

DeletedUser

Some of us deleted the Graveyard when the Industrial age was implemented because its bonus was outdated.
It would have been nice to take that in consideration as well and give us the possibility to those of us who had it built at some point have it in our inventory again updated. After all we did earn it during the Halloween and we couldnt know you going to make this quest line a few months later when the Graveyard (and the other ones that can be updated) might find a practical purpose again.

Ofc I dont think you`ll do anything about it now but maybe in the future when you make such quests you`ll take in consideration this case scenario as well.

DeletedUser7990

Or at least have storage space for things. You don't want a decoration, but you don't want to delete it, why not just be able to hide it away for a while? WOuld avoid these sorts of problems.

woody432

Private
you can buy FPs with gold and or diamonds, click the FP bar at the top middle of your screen and it gives you 3 options and the first is gold

DeletedUser

Hmmm.. giving away pictures.:confused: Thats a real help. Im glad I decided to rush through these missions. Its really been worth it.:mad:

DeletedUser

These seem to be other variants of the rogue hideout, ones that were not chosen as the buildings design. All of the artwork you see is not just GBs that were not added, but all things that were not added, but thought about, and designed.

Not just not added. I actually got 2 designs from the Progressive age military buildings, and it was pretty nice to see what we can expect in the future.

tanks and zeppelins

DeletedUser

Er..... A King is a man, the queen is a woman..... you don't need me to elaborate on the differences of men and women I hope...? :p

DeletedUser2029

Er..... A King is a man, the queen is a woman..... you don't need me to elaborate on the differences of men and women I hope...? :p

chauvinism aside, how is this determined in this game? in order to get a queen, does your avatar have to be "of the female persuasion" or what?

DeletedUser

Ofc I dont think you`ll do anything about it now but maybe in the future when you make such quests you`ll take in consideration this case scenario as well.
Was a shame not to know indeed, but now you do.... so no need to consider it in future, we have just found out this is possible and 'could' happen!

DeletedUser

in order to get a queen, does your avatar have to be "of the female persuasion" or what?

That sounds like a good guess. The fortune teller did say something about being able to tell what quest would suit me best by "looking into my face". Good thing I was not goofing around with my feminine side icon or I'd be branded a Queen :-)

DeletedUser

chauvinism aside, how is this determined in this game? in order to get a queen, does your avatar have to be "of the female persuasion" or what?
Honestly can't remember I clicked through it so quick, i don't remember having to choose though...

[Edit} Thank you GroosEyeEh, so yes, it is based on your avatar.

DeletedUser

Just to elaborate on that: There are a couple of story quests where your (avatar's) gender determines the course of events as well.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser12098

I have the tin head avatar, the one with the small girl inside, No?

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
seems to be a bug on the birthday quest seeker of truth where u need any 4 heavy unit I had 3 so built another heavy cav its still saying I have 3 so cant finish the quest plz help

heavy cavalry is not heavy unit. heavy units are any heavy melee from any age, like grenadier, imperial guard...etc

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
i searched the thread and didnt saw anyone answering my question, so i will ask for a 3rd time...
will The King progress through ages like the Wishing well, or it will become obsolete as we progress because it will stay in the same age when we did the quests and got it?