• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Birthday event discussion thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser12086
  • Start date

Amy Steele

General
Cake or not it sounds really great! Sooo looking forward to this one - having only been playing a couple of months the 'concepts from the past, present and future of Forge of Empires' bit has really grabbed my attention. It finishes just before my birthday too so the rewards will be like early birthday presents :cool:

DeletedUser16112

Sounds very interesting!

What kind of quests have there been before in these kind of events? I play quite peacefully so it would be useful to know if a large army is required.

DeletedUser

What kind of quests have there been before in these kind of events? I play quite peacefully so it would be useful to know if a large army is required.

We try to design events so that players of all types can have fun in participating. Sometimes quests might ask you to conquer a sector or two but you'll never need a BIG army to participate.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser16112

Thank you for the quick reply Anwar! That's very good to hear, I look forward to it!

DeletedUser6461

Congratulation to the FOE team for keeping all of us surprised throughout the year with various contests, special events, new ages, great buildings and lots and lots of entertainment :)
Just waiting for this wonderful event also and I have no doubts that it will be a great success eventually as always been.

DeletedUser10967

I see the new questline as a nice bonus, the main thing however, is the milestone. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FOE team!

DeletedUser

Yesterday and this morning I had smoke coming from the chimney's of the houses, and the effect was very good. Then this afternoon, all my people mysteriously disappeared from my town along with the smoking chimneys, then the people returned about 1-2hrs later, but the smoking chimneys have obviously been extinguished?

Where have they gone? The weather here is not warm enough yet!!

DeletedUser7223

Anything new is good , so thumbs up . & congrats on the last year .
Happy Birthday .

DeletedUser16112

The number of animations shown depends on your PC's framerate.
I have a pretty decent rig (about a year old, Win7 64b, core i7 3GHz 8cores, 6gb RAM, ATI Radeon HD 5800), and with no other applications running the most I can get is two or three smoke pillars. I found no settings for framerate, just smoke on/off.

I tried both firefox and internet explorer.

DeletedUser

We try to design events so that players of all types can have fun in participating. Sometimes quests might ask you to conquer a sector or two but you'll never need a BIG army to participate.

Regards,

Anwar

What happens if you have no more sectors to conquer??