• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Biased AI ??

RedRobin

Private
Is it just me or is the blueprint granting AI biased towards others as well

biased ai.jpg

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
It's just pure RNG, sometimes you wull be extremely lucky to get just the blueprint you need from first 2:1 trade, sometimes you will remain without "that one" blueprint.

vfrmark

Master Corporal
During galata build at one point I had 21 to 33 BP's of 8 of them and was always struggling to find the missing one to keep leveling it up. Finally invested a few FP on a few big towers and then problem went away. Its the luck of randomness. Personally strugging to get more than 1 is much nicer then when you want the last one to build it, then its really horrid.

RedRobin

Private
I stopped 2:1 trading for prints after realizing how wasteful it was. Finally got frustrated and spent diamonds to get 'that last one'

Emberguard

Legend
If it's random you're not going to have a even amount in each slot except on rare occasions. It's not biased, it's just the way random works. Even flipping a 50/50 coin 10 times it's not unusual to occassionally get 10 heads in a row. You won't get that result every time, but it will happen if you're going through enough samples of flipping 10 coins in a row.

If it were guaranteed to be evenly distributed then it really would be biased. Because then it'd be favouring one outcome over all other possible outcomes

Shad23

Emperor
Capture d’écran de 2021-03-24 20-27-49.png

when i hover over the other BP's i see that all of them are over 200 see small grey pop-up bottom right corner BP

Last edited: