• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Arctic Future - Part 1

DeletedUser96901

no use now

but what do you expect when they release an incomplete era :rolleyes:

DeletedUser15372

we've always been getting same age goods from quest...goods 2 ages below isn't good at all.
and in Arctic future Expeditions needs FE goods not TE.

I'm confused now. What were we talking about again? :?
What do the recurring quests give for goods in Arctic Future Era? Do they give Future Era goods or Tomorrow Era goods?

DeletedUser96901

What do the recurring quests give for goods in Arctic Future Era? Do they give Future Era goods or Tomorrow Era goods?
at the moment Arctic Future reccurring quests give Tomorrow Era goods (on the Beta server)

and I bet they don't fix that until Tuesday

Thrawnf

Corporal
Yeah what use are Arctic Future goods in the treasury if they can't be used for GvG?

That was my question...

If we move to Artic age, theses GB become absolutely useless for treasury..., so treasury will be full of good without any usage...it's quite bad, and not not supportive for the people who level up their GB...such a waste...

The purpose of treasury is GvG...if GvG need medal and no Artic age good...we are in front of a nonsense problem

DeletedUser96901

they will have an usage
but not in part 1 of the Arctic Future

:rolleyes:

DeletedUser100832

that certainly makes things interesting; if you move to FAE you lose both the goods from your obs/atomium/arc and also frontenac - neither you can use for gvg. So the main sources of goods for high-end players for gvg are gone.

that means you either help the guild and stay in FE or you serve number one and move on. It's an interesting choice.

Tanmay11

Warrant Officer
I'm confused now. What were we talking about again? :?
we were talking about quests giving TE goods instead of arctic future goods.

DeletedUser15501

that certainly makes things interesting; if you move to FAE you lose both the goods from your obs/atomium/arc and also frontenac - neither you can use for gvg. So the main sources of goods for high-end players for gvg are gone.

that means you either help the guild and stay in FE or you serve number one and move on. It's an interesting choice.

Looks like I will be sticking around in FE if it stays like this.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Who's effing idea was it to nerf GBs? (which is what is going to happen)...CM please comment

DeletedUser96901

Looks like I will be sticking around in FE if it stays like this.
like many other including me ;)

Who's effing idea was it to nerf GBs? (which is what is going to happen)...CM please comment
sure the same who thought it would be a good idea to delay the era (30 instead of 20 weeks after the last) with many mini-event and the expedition and then only releasing half (or one third ?) of an era

DeletedUser15372

Is there anyone here that plays on beta? If so and they are in Arctic Future Era can you tell me how the units are? Can you also tell me how guild expeditions is when you are in Arctic Future Era?

DeletedUser102237

we need one GB that increase battle point, same the arc...
provides happiness for people and produces medals.???...these GB's are Repetitious and Useless....
xx

DeletedUser12153

Because we don't want you to wait so long in the future for new content, we will release less content more often so we can pretend you won't have to wait as long but actually we're gonna make you wait even longer

DeletedUser97059

This is first new era that I'm not looking forward to. I play on beta and I have to say I'm really dissapointed. Not only new era but also other things. Guild expeditions are nice, but it looks like Inno want to use them to replace GvG. GvG should be fixed and not killed.
In first part of new era there are only 2 new units and champions which are really ugly. GB looks nice but bonuses do not. No new GvG map is bad idea. I could go on but don't really want to.
I used to buy diamonds for expansions, to buy some premium buildings, maybe buy a missing BP. I was not a big spender but was a regular one. I haven't bought diamonds in 1.5 to 2 years and it doesn't look like I'm gonna buy them in the future.

DeletedUser4727

Hey all,

sorry to say but the new gb is very weak
Rats, was hoping for a good GB. A happy GB is about the last kind we need; I have a ton of happy GB's I could build already in my inventory, but dont need that. Thats too bad :(
The new gb certainly looks cool for
Gb collectors but not worth building
we need one GB that increase battle point, same the arc...
provides happiness for people and produces medals.???...these GB's are Repetitious and Useless....
xx
Thanks for your feedback on the AF GB, I'll pass it on. I understand why players are disappointed by it, it isn't for everyone and isn't particularly unique.

so how will it work with guild treasury donations from arc, atomium and observatory?

if I move to the new age, will my arc donate FAE goods, which are useless for GvG?
I have a question:

If GB like Atom, Arc and Obs produce good from Artic age to treasury, and we need medal for the GvG map...so what the point of all these GB?

It's clearly useless to have Atom Arc and Obs, as all this good will go to treasury but will be for no use at all (even for expedition we eed previous age good to unlock difficulty)

So does I'm right or does I miss something?
So it produces goods for which there is no use?
Yeah what use are Arctic Future goods in the treasury if they can't be used for GvG?
That was my question...

If we move to Artic age, theses GB become absolutely useless for treasury..., so treasury will be full of good without any usage...it's quite bad, and not not supportive for the people who level up their GB...such a waste...

The purpose of treasury is GvG...if GvG need medal and no Artic age good...we are in front of a nonsense problem
As has been pointed out, the GBs used for Guild Treasury Good productions also have other functions. With that being said, the Era is being released in mutliple parts. Whilst I don't currently know, I'm sure there will be some use for these GBs once we get further details on the upcoming changes to be included. I can't speculate more than that, really. I understand this isn't a great answer, but I don't currently have any more details to share.
when will the rewards of the recurring quests be fixed ?
that bug still exists on the beta server and there is no update announced on live server before the era starts

getting rewards of the Tomorrow Era in Arctic Future is really disappointing :mad:

or will there be a hotfix on Monday or Tuesday before the era ?
been 11 days since Arctic Future was released on BETA and it still hasn't been fixed there....to add to that we have some double quests.
so don't expect a quick fix....or is it a bug at all? im starting to think this is intended rather than a bug.
Its my understanding both the TE goods issue and the issue with recurring quests are bugs, and are due to be fixed. I'm not going to promise they will be fixed for release, because I don't have that confirmed. Rewards for recurring quests should produce AF goods, and AF units where these exist. There are currently only 2 AF unit types released, so Fast and Light unit rewards should be AF, and other unit rewards would be FE. At least, that is the info I've been given.

Thanks so far for all your comments, and sorry if I missed anything. I'll try to keep on top of this as best I can and answer questions, or get answers.

Richard

DeletedUser

Re: illustration(s).

There are NO trees (Christmas or otherwise) in the Arctic. Not even with global warming.

DeletedUser5180

Thanks Richard for your post.

I personally feel (now having a better understanding of the new era from reading this thread as I'm not in artic era on beta) really let down by this upcoming era

We wait for what seems twice
as long as usual and will get only half an era. For those that fight then the best part of a new era is trying out the new units, getting 2/5 with no long range or heavy units is hardly going to make us drool at the
prospect.

No new gvg map as such, existing gbs producing treasury goods with no immediate use (rendering Automium a waste of space) a new gb that looks good but has totally crap boosts , an admittance from the CM that known bugs may be in the release, only one new supplies building that needs diamonds to build it.....

I've waited months for this era... What a complete let down