• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Arctic Future - Part 1

DeletedUser12313

So despite no one wanting it, they changed the points system and base it on goods. The only positive from any of that was that when you give goods you at least benefit the guild. Now In Artic donations of goods is also rendered useless. What is going on? These guys have lost the plot and players are losing their way.

DeletedUser100832

why not allow one to choose what age goods your gb's donate to the treasury?

that could solve this problem

DeletedUser96901

but sir if you could decide which goods it produce why then needing goods for the expedition from a previous era that your GBs don't produce :?

InnoGames want that the GBs don't produce goods for your expedition
so it wouldn't be logical that you can choose the goods and let your GB produce the goods for your expedition :rolleyes:

or in short:
InnoGames decided: you can't do something in the game
your idea: you can do that
:o

but sir, InnoGames want that you solve this problem in a different way

DeletedUser105544

Well, with these Arctic Age features as they are, I don't see any single reason why woud I enter Arctic. I play FoE for a long long long time, and I am not one of those players who rise their GBs to the zillionth level in hope to get more ranking points. My Arc, Atomium and Observatory have the only purpose to support my guild in GvG and earn higher guild level with benefits for all guildmates. And now some wise developer came with an idea to enter the new age where I will have to take my 3 important and useful GBs and make them unuseful, and in return I will get one more uneuseful GB! :?
Come on, until you come with something better, you will not see me in Arctic 8-)

DeletedUser11899

Is there anyone here that plays on beta? If so and they are in Arctic Future Era can you tell me how the units are? Can you also tell me how guild expeditions is when you are in Arctic Future Era?

so far the recon raider (fast) and surrogate soldier (light)

levels 1 and 2 are FE troops
level 3 is FE era troops with some recon raiders and surrogate soldiers

last four encounters of level 3 with 105% attack boost (13th and 14th extremely difficult ..for me LoL)

13th: 2 surrogate soldiers + 6 rogues (5 losses on second wave)
14th: 2 hover tanls + 6 rogues (5 losses on second wave)
(My attack boost 115%-90%)

Last edited by a moderator:

Thrawnf

Corporal
why not allow one to choose what age goods your gb's donate to the treasury?

That is an Excellent idea !!!

Fantastic idea...
As we can use the great building for GvG we target...
Of course with limitation of only era we already unlock.

I love this idea...
It can push people to move also in Artic age, as they know they can support any age treasury good.

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
Atomium is probably useless
but Arc and Obs isnt as players build it primarily for contribution boost and support pool rather than just for guild goods

anyway its too early to speculate...maybe they plan to use the goods for something else??

Just how is it too early to speculate ? ...This is a key question , and having a treasury full of FFA goods with no use , is a fundamental concern .

Tanmay11

Warrant Officer
Just how is it too early to speculate ? ...This is a key question , and having a treasury full of FFA goods with no use , is a fundamental concern .
just 5 mins ago we had the same chat on BETA server...and a mod has said there will be a use for those goods in an upcoming new feature.
that's why its better to just wait and watch atm...coz they're gradually shifting on how they release content. instead of just releasing era after era with no changes.

DeletedUser106772

I am very curious about the features of the harbor. I have been waiting already a while for sea battles. there is a lot of water between those continents.

LastWarrior

Lieutenant Colonel
Absolutely no point moving up to the new age at all and I`ll add a yet to that just in case things do improve.
Please sort out the new GB its rewards need to be massively increased or it will never be built .

DeletedUser4727

So a mod on beta knows that there will be a use for AF goods in the future but our CM doesn't :/
So much for the improved communication between beta and EN.
Not quite, we were told today we can confirm that in the near future there will be a use for the AF goods. No specific details as of yet are being publicised, but they will be utilised within the next few updates.

DeletedUser

Not quite, we were told today we can confirm that in the near future there will be a use for the AF goods. No specific details as of yet are being publicised, but they will be utilised within the next few updates.
Is this another example of the synchronisation of announcements and information with other markets? If so, when were you planning to let us know this time? Again, I will gently point out that I think the community might prefer the information as you receive it, rather than when you care to furnish it.

DeletedUser5180

richard, were you told if the quest reward bug will befixed before the AE release and if not then when.?

i get approx 150 goods a day from quest rewards, if i get TE goods then to trade them up at a rate of 1.5 :1 these are worth only 100 FE and only 67 AE which is less than half. this does not account dor scarceness of new era goods and the obvious fact that loop quests are a MAJOR source of goods for many players.

surely the release should be delayed if this bug is not fixed? Its absolutely shocking if a serious bug that will cost many players 100's of new era goods a day goes live and is another example of inno's complete lack of respect for their paying customers.

DeletedUser4727

Is this another example of the synchronisation of announcements and information with other markets? If so, when were you planning to let us know this time? Again, I will gently point out that I think the community might prefer the information as you receive it, rather than when you care to furnish it.
Not this time, I got the email about 3.30pm and I didnt get in from the office until after 7pm. I was of course going to share it today.

richard, were you told if the quest reward bug will befixed before the AE release and if not then when.?

i get approx 150 goods a day from quest rewards, if i get TE goods then to trade them up at a rate of 1.5 :1 these are worth only 100 FE and only 67 AE which is less than half. this does not account dor scarceness of new era goods and the obvious fact that loop quests are a MAJOR source of goods for many players.

surely the release should be delayed if this bug is not fixed? Its absolutely shocking if a serious bug that will cost many players 100's of new era goods a day goes live and is another example of inno's complete lack of respect for their paying customers.
I don't have confirmation as of yet what will be fixed before live release, I'm afraid.

DeletedUser12313

Truth is the game has run out of steam. There should have been more early ages i.e classical, late classical, dark ages etc etc. Certain aspects of the game meanwhile including graphics are ridiculously over-developed and bug-ridden and it is difficult to see how things can be taken forward from here without creating further technical difficulties. Best thing would be for the FOE worlds to be hit by a meteor. We start again from stone age in the destroyed earth. Current gbs could be converted into some forms of technical advantages but scaled down to meet the reduced capacities of the new world. Old players would have an advantage in this new world. The best aspects of the old game can be retained. Cities would be totally scaled down and the technical platform massively released from the current burdens. The idea might not be to everyone's liking, but it would present many players with the type of building and expanding challenges that first drew them into the game.

DeletedUser108047

Not sure if this is the right place but just tested the new map (using modern troops-am nowhere near FFAE) - was able to place a siege and fight some battles... but our siege and another got wiped out by an unknown guild... are the NPCs in FFAE aggresive?

Also donating medals to treasury - do you get credit for doing so? It didn't seem so

DeletedUser100065

but our siege and another got wiped out by an unknown guild... are the NPCs in FFAE aggresive?

Also donating medals to treasury - do you get credit for doing so? It didn't seem so

Unknown guild is any guild that is not currently on the map so someone just decided to score PvP points from killing your siege.

As per the announcement donating medals doesn't give any points to player. Announcement

DeletedUser15501

Unknown guild is any guild that is not currently on the map so someone just decided to score PvP points from killing your siege.

As per the announcement donating medals doesn't give any points to player. Announcement

So when is battle point farming in GvG going to get fixed as that does much more harm than the points donating medals would have given?