• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Arctic Future - Part 1

DeletedUser11899

'Promethium'? -> Prometheus -> aliens? :lol:

shall we end up dealing with aliens and predators hidden under the ice?? :lol:

DeletedUser103223

Right now its just garbage, Inno should never have released such a big turd of an incomplete era....

Used up about 1k FP's in packs to get to the end of the tech tree and get some nice new troops. Used some diamonds to explore my way over to the FA map, more to explore the 1st sector. Defeated all troops with 8 Hover tanks, built a FA military barracks 250 diamonds, waited for 1 troop to be ready. started fighting and Guess what, No Points on the FA tower. Next time maybe a good swift kick in the balls would be nicer.....appreciate the great product Inno is providing....

Fairly disgusted if you cant tell....

DeletedUser4195

Right now its just garbage, Inno should never have released such a big turd of an incomplete era....

Used up about 1k FP's in packs to get to the end of the tech tree and get some nice new troops. Used some diamonds to explore my way over to the FA map, more to explore the 1st sector. Defeated all troops with 8 Hover tanks, built a FA military barracks 250 diamonds, waited for 1 troop to be ready. started fighting and Guess what, No Points on the FA tower. Next time maybe a good swift kick in the balls would be nicer.....appreciate the great product Inno is providing....

Fairly disgusted if you cant tell....
The lack of an FA tower is a real pain. I did query this with support who said it hasn't been implemented yet. Of course to get to it so quickly diamonds have to be spent!

DeletedUser103223

Of course they were spent, but if it had been information given out before or with the message of New Release of the FA era, i would have saved them. But then again Inno wouldn't have gotten them back would they....

DeletedUser103223

Hey dont worry, they just made an announcement about it....Such wonderful flow of information to the players....

DeletedUser4727

Hi both,

If anyone has spent Diamonds on rushing for the PvP tower prior to my announcement, please open a ticket with support.

Thanks,

Richard

DeletedUser99363

in annoucment AF tower will be open at next weekly tower reset IE Monday the 30th

DeletedUser3707

Can the PORT be present in all Ages, and upgrade the skin art with each Era? It would be a nice city aesthetic.
It's a little funny if you just get a PORT in the way future eras.

DeletedUser99363

i always like new free content thank you inno, so you`ve changed up how it releases and held back features, just another aspect of the game i am fine with this . I have no problems donating adn makeing AF goods as i am sure it will be needed, so i will tock pile them in advanced and hopep for an advantage when the time comes.
I also like the fact we get so much more to do with events GE maps Ect..ect.. we all asked for more content quicker and we are getting it so all`s is good

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
How come I'm getting rewards of Future goods and even Future fast units in expeditions, even though I'm in FA?

DeletedUser100065

How come I'm getting rewards of Future goods and even Future fast units in expeditions, even though I'm in FA?

Because the expeditions started before FA was released so this weeks expeditions are based on your tech age at the beginning of GE which was FE. Next week you will be able to do it in FA and receive the goods/units and buildings.

Thrawnf

Corporal
Hi

Just a comment about medal donation.

I realize on iPad, it's not possible to give medal. So player on tablet could not help the guild for their effort on the all age GvG map.

DeletedUser12400

upload_2016-5-25_17-8-37.png

upload_2016-5-25_17-10-28.png

DeletedUser653

I tend to agree with you Overtype, why on earth did anyone spend diamonds to get to the tower, the first sector fights are all auto with 8 FE troops and you can keep your eyes shut even. suspect some players are still playing as if in FE and not adjusting to AA way of fighting!!

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I have a question. When it comes to upgrading buildings will an upgrade be need for each 'part' of new releases or is it classed as Arctic Future and thus a building upgraded to AF will have no further upgrade path?

DeletedUser100065

To the best of my understanding (and i may be wrong without a crystal ball to tell)

The arctic future is a era so the next phase or phases will all be arctic future. Then there will be a change which is kind of a new era but without an advancement of time if that makes sense. So it'll be a new era without being the same way eras have been in the past.

You should get increased outputs from special and event buildings in these new 'eras' But each one will be rolled out in phases, each phase will not give increased output but each era will.

DeletedUser106685

I also want to stay in Future, until something useful comes along.
If I remember right, there were three non-declineable 'research a technology' story quests in the Arctic questline.
So after three years of playing, now I can finally produce granite and porcelain. Long overdue :P

Continent map is a joke. You can just plough through with 8 champions on full auto.

Anyway, back to my 3 recurring FE quests. Hopefully for a few more months at least.

DeletedUser11787

another question. do i get 10% attack boost if i upgrade speakers corner to AF? :)