• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Arctic Future - Part 1

DeletedUser4727

Hello all,

This thread is for discussing the first part of our Arctic Future announcement. You can find the full post here. Your feedback is invaluable as always, so please let us know what you think.

Thanks
Richard

DeletedUser100832

so how will it work with guild treasury donations from arc, atomium and observatory?

if I move to the new age, will my arc donate FAE goods, which are useless for GvG?

tashinsha

Private
Rats, was hoping for a good GB. A happy GB is about the last kind we need; I have a ton of happy GB's I could build already in my inventory, but dont need that. Thats too bad :(

DeletedUser96901

when will the rewards of the recurring quests be fixed ?
that bug still exists on the beta server and there is no update announced on live server before the era starts

getting rewards of the Tomorrow Era in Arctic Future is really disappointing :mad:

or will there be a hotfix on Monday or Tuesday before the era ?

Tanmay11

Warrant Officer
been 11 days since Arctic Future was released on BETA and it still hasn't been fixed there....to add to that we have some double quests.
so don't expect a quick fix....or is it a bug at all? im starting to think this is intended rather than a bug.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4389

Harbor. Here are my 2 cents.

Allow us to upgrade with different modules, each of them should have a very specific function such as: Build military vessels, Produce goods via trading for gold. You have 6 lines... will you go for 6 shipyards, 6 trading docks, or a mix between them?

DeletedUser15372

been 11 days since Arctic Future was released on BETA and it still hasn't been fixed there....to add to that we have some double quests.
so don't expect a quick fix....or is it a bug at all? im starting to think this is intended rather than a bug.

If it is intended then that is good right? that way we get more Tomorrow Era goods which can be handy for the guild expeditions. :)

Also why are the inno team releasing Arctic Future Era in parts and not the whole thing at once?

DeletedUser107476

Not happy that they cannot fix the hoods so they work properly, with FE players in with EMA players etc. They have now created a GvG map for FFAA guilds to batter the smaller guilds. Congrats Inno on yet another idea that makes no sense.

Tanmay11

Warrant Officer
If it is intended then that is good right? that way we get more Tomorrow Era goods which can be handy for the guild expeditions.
we've always been getting same age goods from quest...goods 2 ages below isn't good at all.
and in Arctic future Expeditions needs FE goods not TE.

Thrawnf

Corporal
I have a question:

If GB like Atom, Arc and Obs produce good from Artic age to treasury, and we need medal for the GvG map...so what the point of all these GB?

It's clearly useless to have Atom Arc and Obs, as all this good will go to treasury but will be for no use at all (even for expedition we eed previous age good to unlock difficulty)

So does I'm right or does I miss something?

Tanmay11

Warrant Officer
They have now created a GvG map for FFAA guilds to batter the smaller guilds. Congrats Inno on yet another idea that makes no sense.
its meant to be that way..... for higher age players to dominate. as the announcement says they will no longer release any gvg map
they want this maps to act as a gvg map for ages yet to be released, instead of just releasing new map with every age.

I have a question:

If GB like Atom, Arc and Obs produce good from Artic age to treasury, and we need medal for the GvG map...so what the point of all these GB?

It's clearly useless to have Atom Arc and Obs, as all this good will go to treasury but will be for no use at all (even for expedition we eed previous age good to unlock difficulty)

So does I'm right or does I miss something?
Atomium is probably useless
but Arc and Obs isnt as players build it primarily for contribution boost and support pool rather than just for guild goods

anyway its too early to speculate...maybe they plan to use the goods for something else??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100832

but surely you beta guys know what goods obs produces in FAA?

DeletedUser96901

tell me one play who increased his Arc to level 80 because of the goods :rolleyes:

people would build and push the Arc even if they remove the goods part of it and having only one bonus :lol:

but at least InnoGames has recognized that the too many goods from the Arc screwed the GvG :lol:
so they decided that the Arctic Future goods can't be used in GvG anymore :blush:

and that is also the reason why expedition needs previous era goods
because one level 80 Arc would produce enough goods for 63 players on expedition

Last edited by a moderator: