• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event ARCHAEOLOGY EVENT

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Interesting, since there is no league for this, need to get past the 50 fp one twice more to get level 10 building. So that is 200 Golden idols that need to be collected for you to max out one building. Gonna be hard for anyone whose not only going for the 330 pack I think? Looks like I'll just barely make it and I've only bought the 330 pack.

Otherwise, loving the building, and loving these 6hour supply rush items!

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Or better yet, to get 2 of these at level 10, that's 660 Idols, lol, So that's a lot of Diamonds if someone has 2 of these maxxed :D

DeletedUser114342

Or better yet, to get 2 of these at level 10, that's 660 Idols, lol, So that's a lot of Diamonds if someone has 2 of these maxxed :D

You only need to collect 140 golden idols as you get 3 levels from the doing all the quests :)

Boorg

Captain
You only need to collect 140 golden idols as you get 3 levels from the doing all the quests :)

You ONLY get two (2) Upgrades from doing all the Quests and NOT three (3) Upgrades.

upload_2019-5-4_4-34-26.png

Therefore to upgrade the World’s Fair to level 10 you will need a total of nine (9) Upgrades.
Meaning 2 Upgrades from doing all the Quests and another 7 Upgrades with the Idols, 2 + 7 = 9 Upgrades.

To win 7 Upgrades with the Idols you must win 10 Grand Prizes.

upload_2019-5-4_4-37-4.png

Therefore you need 200 Idols for a level 10 World’s Fair and not 140 Idols, 10 x 20 = 200 Idols.

DeletedUser111428

You ONLY get two (2) Upgrades from doing all the Quests and NOT three (3) Upgrades.

View attachment 18907

Therefore to upgrade the World’s Fair to level 10 you will need a total of nine (9) Upgrades.
Meaning 2 Upgrades from doing all the Quests and another 7 Upgrades with the Idols, 2 + 7 = 9 Upgrades.

View attachment 18908

Therefore you need 200 Idols for a level 10 World’s Fair and not 140 Idols, 10 x 20 = 200 Idols.
Great job with the detailed explanation Boorg; thanks for this info! :)

DeletedUser108359

ty for your help, and especially for the example.
i got mixed up easily, being a new player. i had just finished a gather 9600 goods, so the wording for producing products instead of goods sent me in the wrong direction

You are very welcome.
Look on the bright side.. you have stacks of goods for GE and trades now8-)

Goremise

Lieutenant-General

View attachment 18907

View attachment 18908

Yup! :) Gotta be good with the dusting in this one, no wasting em tools!

DeletedUser114342

View attachment 18907

View attachment 18908

Yeah sorry, for some reason I only counted the idols needed for the actual upgrades for the world’s fair! Early mornings and brain functions don’t work too well for me.

Boorg

Captain
Yeah sorry, for some reason I only counted the idols needed for the actual upgrades for the world’s fair! Early mornings and brain functions don’t work too well for me.

No problem and no need to apologise. :) :) :)
Glad to have been helpful. :) :) :)

Early mornings and brain functions don’t work too well for me.

Are we not all a bit rusty in the mornings? :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

My solution is simple I get up in the morning and leave my brain in bed, that way in early mornings without my still sleepy brain all my functions work well!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)

DeletedUser114342

My solution is simple I get up in the morning and leave my brain in bed, that way in early mornings without my still sleepy brain all my functions work well!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)

Hehe, I do like your way of doing things ;)

Boorg

Captain
Hehe, I do like your way of doing things ;)

Thank you. :) :) :)

Life is very short and with all the technology and all the commodities that we have today some people try to make your life shorter and make your life like hell, therefore I always say that it is better to take life with a pinch of salt, always be happy, always joke a little, always have a nice smile on your face and most important of all do your best to put a smile on somebody else's face.

Finally I find that it's better to be content and happy with what you have rather than always in a bad mood because you always want something else.

:) :) :)

DeletedUser114342

Thank you. :) :) :)

Life is very short and with all the technology and all the commodities that we have today some people try to make your life shorter and make your life like hell, therefore I always say that it is better to take life with a pinch of salt, always be happy, always joke a little, always have a nice smile on your face and most important of all do your best to put a smile on somebody else's face.

Finally I find that it's better to be content and happy with what you have rather than always in a bad mood because you always want something else.

:) :) :)

I like the way you think... my guidance councillor in high school nick named me ‘smiley’ coz I was always smiling...smiling right now actually ;)

DeletedUser653

are the labyrinths in all worlds identical ?

opened the first 4 columns in 3 worlds and to that point they are

anyone know the answer to this ? its going to be easy to send a runner ahead and clear every tile so the other 79 players know which tile to clear and since most of us are still sitting on scolls we can still do this.

Edit: nice spot Ament :)

Boorg

Captain
anyone know the answer to this ? its going to be easy to send a runner ahead and clear every tile so the other 79 players know which tile to clear and since most of us are still sitting on scolls we can still do this.

Edit: nice spot Ament :)

Do you honestly think they are all identical? :? :? :?

And NOT just identical for all the worlds but ALSO identical for everybody (all the players)!!!

I would say wishful thinking or day dreaming. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Don’t you think that it would be silly (not to say stupid) if that would have been true!
It’s like believing that you could fly or better still that you could walk on water! :P :P :P

If it was true Inno Games might as well pack their bags and retire for good! 8-) 8-) 8-)

But on the other hand you can still believe that it’s true and you can still send your runner nobody will be trying to stop you, but maybe it might help both your runner and the other 79 players in your Guild if you also supply them with unlimited Energy Drinks because surly you are all going to need it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck! :) :) :)

DeletedUser116525

The Worlds Fair Level 1 grand prize is two steps too early in the grand prize list.

The two upgrade kits after it should be before it as in order to get a second L10 worlds fair, you get a third Level 1 WF before you get the last two level upgrades.

And it repeats so no matter how many WF's at level 10 you go for, your always going to have a spare WF L1 in your inventory as a wasted grand prize.

This is totally unfair and a penalty for anyone that wants to go for a 2nd WF, always having a level 1 incomplete.