• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event ARCHAEOLOGY EVENT

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser108359

next time I want to be forced to re-click on the email
because after that I could chose the correct world
lucky i was in the world i wanted them .
The idea that items like this should come with an option to choose which world has been forwarded . hopefully it will be implemented soon

DeletedUser108359

what are these 30 scrolls everyone is talking about?

Players who have registered for email notifications in their settings menu would have received an email informing them of the start of the new event and been rewarded with 30 free scrolls.

DeletedUser101065

Just another attempt to get people to buy diamonds. I might have but then I got a drummer as a reward. So to heck with that.

DeletedUser111428

Just another attempt to get people to buy diamonds. I might have but then I got a drummer as a reward. So to heck with that.
I used to make fun of Military Drummers...that is until I found out that I could help my Guild in GvG by using 1 of those with 7 Rogues to fight in EMA Era...easy Ranking Points to get and I ended up not having my Drummer collecting dust in my Military Units Inventory :)

DeletedUser108179

I was lucky enough to get 8 of the Carousal buildings, it is a 3x3, im in CE there so at 6% atk and def im smiling with that.
On Rugnir meanwhile up to level 4 and I haven't seen or received a single Carousel yet.
Is that explained again (as usual) with a kind of "probability" crap ?

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
"Full speed ahead"
meet.png
the mafia.png

DeletedUser108359

On Rugnir meanwhile up to level 4 and I haven't seen or received a single Carousel yet.
Is that explained again (as usual) with a kind of "probability" crap ?
no that's explained as that the Carousel has NOT as yet come up as a daily prize. so noone has any yet .
Another look at my post again you will see i was talking about the beta server

DeletedUser117337

great event, but i have run into a glitch that has me sitting on the sidelines, :(((
part of my event task is 5 x 8 hr. productions. so to keep it simple for my collection, i set all my productions for 8 hrs. stone x 1, cloth x 2, copper x 2 and honey x 2. none of them were counted. now i'm waiting on 5 x 8 hr. on supply productions and another 8 hr round on my production buildings.
the only thing that i can think of that mucked this up is that most people would set up the production and go to sleep.
i on the other hand kept playing and stored buildings on and off to complete dallies, stories and other rearrangements

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
great event, but i have run into a glitch that has me sitting on the sidelines, :(((
part of my event task is 5 x 8 hr. productions. so to keep it simple for my collection, i set all my productions for 8 hrs. stone x 1, cloth x 2, copper x 2 and honey x 2. none of them were counted. now i'm waiting on 5 x 8 hr. on supply productions and another 8 hr round on my production buildings.
the only thing that i can think of that mucked this up is that most people would set up the production and go to sleep.
i on the other hand kept playing and stored buildings on and off to complete dallies, stories and other rearrangements

It's only ever supply buildings (or special buildings with different timed options) for any produce x hr quests.

Only time you need goods buildings is for the gather x amount of goods but even then it's a lot easier just to reverse trade with someone with something you have available on your inventory. Or just use the market.

DeletedUser108359

All production quests are normal production buildings such as blacksmiths etc. There are No production quests using goods buildings.
To help, check the wiki.
https://forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Archaeology_Event

DeletedUser117337