• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event ARCHAEOLOGY EVENT

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Agent327

Overlord
The Archaeology Event is the best Event I have seen since I have been playing, it’s just fantastic.

Up till now I have managed to get 3 level 10 World’s Fair and 6 Carousel without spending any Diamonds and still have about 3,000 Scrolls.

View attachment 18926

I have found hidden levers that open secret panels which give access to secret corridors that lead to secret treasure rooms. These secret treasure rooms contain various treasures which can be collected just by clicking on them. Apart form the usual items such as Blueprints, Store Building, Forge Points, Troops, Medals, Fragments, etc the treasure in these secret rooms may also consist of Scrolls, Event Tools (Brushes, Shovels, Dynamite), World’s Fair level 1, World’s Fair upgrade and Carousel.

I’m constantly looking for these hidden levers.

You may ask is this true or is it a joke?

Probably your answer will be Boorg is playing a joke on us but maybe it’s not a joke and Boorg truly found the hidden levers!

:) :) :)

If you know what a "lever" is, you can consider it a failed joke.

DeletedUser116800

So much for the carousel hunt! 46 urns later I have just picked one up...feel utterly cheated as I have wasted so many tools chasing this that I am unlikely to level the world fair...i cannot believe i am THAT unlucky the percentages are so far off

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
I'm usually on the unlucky side (no more than 3/5 daily specials the last few events and I only use for things I want) managed 6 carousels and haven't used half my saved up tools. I stopped trying as there are other things I want that will hopefully show up soon and space is limited with no expansions left.

Figured this was either an aim for the world fair or go for other things event so assuming you made that same decision? You seem to be aware, so to use that as a basis for your complaint after poor luck choosing the daily special option rather than main event building seems a little off. Agree you've been really unlucky there though.

DeletedUser108359

Carousel.JPG

DeletedUser108359

So much for the carousel hunt! 46 urns later I have just picked one up...feel utterly cheated as I have wasted so many tools chasing this that I am unlikely to level the world fair...i cannot believe i am THAT unlucky the percentages are so far off

Save your scrolls, it should come around again later on. it did in beta

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Not too sure it will. With the manor house being added the other day. Seemed to be a few more one up kits plus renos on beta daily specials (assuming they did that so more buildings could be tested in Sam?) so guessing the daily rewards may be slightly more mixed up here.

DeletedUser116830

DE2C0471-9833-4352-A9BA-A26904A176F2.jpeg
Did anybody else find this on the map? All of a sudden while I was trying to fond the Carosuel, this popped up, and said you won this portrait...

Boorg

Captain
View attachment 18930
Did anybody else find this on the map? All of a sudden while I was trying to fond the Carosuel, this popped up, and said you won this portrait...

I've won a couple but ones I've seen players with before so dont think they're all new.

Yes we can find Portraits and yes the Portraits are not new as the Archaeology Event Announcement clearly states.

Extract from Archaeology Event Announcement
Intrepid explorers are also able to find Avatars from past events in on their way through the cave!

DeletedUser96901

but you can only find avatars you don't have already

so if you have most/all of previous event avatars then you won't find any

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
The Archaeology Event is the best Event I have seen since I have been playing, it’s just fantastic.

Up till now I have managed to get 3 level 10 World’s Fair and 6 Carousel without spending any Diamonds and still have about 3,000 Scrolls.

View attachment 18926

I have found hidden levers that open secret panels which give access to secret corridors that lead to secret treasure rooms. These secret treasure rooms contain various treasures which can be collected just by clicking on them. Apart form the usual items such as Blueprints, Store Building, Forge Points, Troops, Medals, Fragments, etc the treasure in these secret rooms may also consist of Scrolls, Event Tools (Brushes, Shovels, Dynamite), World’s Fair level 1, World’s Fair upgrade and Carousel.

I’m constantly looking for these hidden levers.

You may ask is this true or is it a joke?

Probably your answer will be Boorg is playing a joke on us but maybe it’s not a joke and Boorg truly found the hidden levers!

Curiouser and couriouser...