• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Allow the plundering of Great Buildings:

DeletedUser113084

-100 the moment they decide to make great buildings plunderable i with delete this game that i've played for 5 years and they wont get any more money from me

DeletedUser113110

Sorry but this would never get pass the developers.
If I owned a high level Cape I’d lose 100s of FPs for 1 plunder.
I can’t be on 24 hours every day either.
NO!!
PS Paying Players would quit if that happened:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110797

Rest easy guys. Allowing the plundering of GBs would be a step too far. I'd bet 1000-1 against that ever happening.

Emberguard

Legend
Actually, I think that this incentive would tend to make smaller or players with less experience dare to attack the top guys in the hood, which would be awesome. I will sound strange, and I know I am, but I tend to be in the top 5 of the hood, and I really enjoy when a player dare to attack me. I watch the replay every time and am genuinely happy for them when they get to, barely, breach my defense and get a stab at my collection :)
Guys at the top of the hood are untouchable to those who are at the bottom. I know because when I was new I kept trying to breach the defence of a particular top hood player until they rotated out. There may be some hoods where this is not the case, but certainly I would not expect anyone at the bottom of a hood to have the offence to be able to break through the top 5 of a hood.

If anything this may make defence GBs more relevant (especially to the small and middle players) rather then getting smaller players more into plundering.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
I am unsure of the true reason why in the game that there are buildings you cannot plunder. I mean you marched successfully on the city with your army, there should not be any building with a shield! AND, Inno could release this gradually, a bit like when government want to change something, they do it little by little so that the whiners wont go gungho all at once.

Start with letting us be able to plunder a Traz: You win a battle, get in the city and the Traz production is ready! You plunder it and get home some war prisoner soldiers to add to your own army. Again as they would be <less inclined to fight for you> if say the Traz production was 12 units and the city era you attack is Modern, well you could get 12 lower era units instead, kinda to reflect the level of how inclined the new soldiers prisoners would fight for you now.
1f642.png
Or you can leave it at whatever the Traz would have given anywa, perhaps an even better reward for the successful attacker.
When peeps get this going and it works, Then add other GB one can plunder, until we can plunder them all....but Zeus I guess
1f642.png

Like today I aim mainly for the Maharaja,s palace or the terrace, I would then by far target a TRAZ and arrive home with prisoners of wars :) :) Or 10fp from high level CdM that was ready for collection :)

I totally see this increasing the PvP play as it would be so worth it. I bet there would be less and less 2 spearman defenses. One would think about that a bit more and the plundering and neighborhood actions would get 10x more fun!

Perhaps, just perhaps to please the peeps that plays this game like FarmVille, the GB could have 2 options: Start production, or Halt production. That way like a production building, you can offset the time of collection as a tentative defense
I see you dont even have perception what you are talking about (cause of 'high level CDM 10 FP reward' part). To avoid be called 'crybaby' or 'farmville' or similar crap player i will be clear from start, i have 113 million points and my defence is well over 1000% and with my attack i break defences with over 1000% but 'high level CDM' how you call it bring minimum 30 FP's, atm my is bringing 42, some other gb's bring over 80 FP's and my traz bring 91 troop. lets take in consider hypotetical situation that all players from server on wich i play (east nagach) wich can break my defence came in same hood with me (that is probably less than 10 of them but lets round number on 10 and chance that will happend is around 1%) plunder me and take my top buildings, from those 10 players i would lose in just one day 91 troops, around 400 FP's and around 1000 goods. BUT AT THE SAME TIME i would plunder 8 of them back + another 65 from hood and lets say that i catch gb's just on half of them (for plundering myself i took in calculation worst option and what i would plunder back i will take avarge option), so i plunder 35 GB's, lets say 5 of those are trazes and avarge traz on my level of playing bring 60+troops but lets round it up on 60, avarge FP building bring far over 30 but lets round it up on 30 FP's and lets say i plunder 20 of those and lets say that i plunder 10 gb's wich bring 100 goods. TOTAL MATH SAY IN WORST CASE SCENARIO WICH IS LESS THAN 1% CHANCE I WOULD LOSE 91 TROOP, 400 FPS AND 1000 GOODS BUT IN THE SAME TIME I WOULD GET BACK 300 TROOPS, 600 FPS AND 1000 GOODS SO FOR ME THAT IS REALLY POSITIVE BILANCE CAUSE EACH DAY JUST ON PLUNDERING GBS I WOULD EARN 210 TROOPS PER DAY AND 200 FPS PER DAY (AND THAT IS WITHOUT THOSE OTHER 35 PLUNDERED FROM WICH I WOULD TAKE FARMS OR SOMETHING ELSE). So to conclude, for me personaly your proposition would be very beneficial but what you think how many players from 'bottom of hood' would keep playing if they lose 10 GB's each day in plundering and cant plunder back and they lose each day over 300 fp's and over 500 goods and over 50 troops (wich is realistic option)??? So to conclude, with what you are sugesting you would lose minimum 30% more players from game and if you get in wrong hood i bet you would quit also.

DeletedUser11930

-1 thats what i get for all my ideas in this crappy forum
Also lets say if you are gonna do this lets introduce rule of all GB's capped at lvl 10 and not able to be built until you reach the technological era they are from instead of players having high level GB's from eras way above one they are in

DeletedUser112892

-1 thats what i get for all my ideas in this crappy forum
Also lets say if you are gonna do this lets introduce rule of all GB's capped at lvl 10 and not able to be built until you reach the technological era they are from instead of players having high level GB's from eras way above one they are in
Don't be jealous on players that put more effort so they can be more successful than you.

DeletedUser110327

I don't think more plundering is the answer, but I do agree there should be something added to the game for those who enjoy war. If there was a mini game within the game, like GvG and GE, where players could build a little war city with different buildings and go to war with other players but which wouldn't affect their main game cities, that might do the job. I have a good idea for such a thing as well.