• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: [50578] Game Broken?

DeletedUser110327

Is the game broken, or has my account been sabotaged to try to make me go away? For a week now, I have to reload sometimes 3 or 4 times just to construct a building. The game freezes when I open GE, when I open someone else's city, when I go into GBs, when I do anything in fact. When I collect, and restart production, the game freezes, I log out and log in and the supplies buildings need collecting from again. It's getting worse and my game is fast becoming unplayable.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113264

Is the game broken, or has my account been sabotaged to try to make me go away? For a week now, I have to reload sometimes 3 or 4 times just to construct a building. The game freezes when I open GE, when I open someone else's city, when I go into GBs, when I do anything in fact. When I collect, and restart production, the game freezes, I log out and log in and the supplies buildings need collecting from again. It's getting worse and my game is fast becoming unplayable.

Is this going to be fixed or is this deliberate sabotage?

Take the land, take the sea, take the very air I breathe,
Take the lot I don't care, you'll never have eternity.

Regards

PS, I've noticed that freedom of expression in here only applies when it suits a particular agenda.[/QUOTE

Have had the same issues with the game,takes forever to aid people,put fps into GBS,have to keep reloading just to move on a bit,always getting the spinning wheel or flashing shield..very annoying..have contacted inno

DeletedUser110327

I've found a solution, I'm not going to play the game on PC any longer, I'm going to play on the iPad only. There don't appear to be any issues with the iPad. Perhaps GvG is acting like a sea anchor that is threatening to sink the ship. Cut the ropes!!

DeletedUser17514

same problem - freezing constantly - virtually unplayable - tried different browsers - different machines - HTML5 is not activated - sucks..............

DeletedUser112892

same problem - freezing constantly - virtually unplayable - tried different browsers - different machines - HTML5 is not activated - sucks..............
What are specifications of your PC?

DeletedUser99588

I have noticed the same slow down. Especially manual fighting. Sometimes it just hangs forever which made me check to see if my internet had died but all running as normal. Seemed to get noticeably worse in the lead up to the fall event and then just awful since it's been live. I even started a new world to see if city size made any difference, i.e. memory usage but it was even worse. I can imagine it would put new users off if they experience that kind of lag when first starting to play.

vikingraider

Emperor
I'm having the same problems. It all seemed to start when the fall event started. Also, it seems to be affecting this forum too, as sometimes when I post I get the spinning wheel for a good few seconds or my post disappears

rjs66

Lieutenant
same problems here - tried resetting everything
FoE lock up and crash frequently , everything else working ok

showing all the symptoms of edge routers at the server network or network switches dropping packets, given that it's all the EN worlds i play on and the beta server too

other options such as server problems can't be ruled out either, but it's unlikely the end user , why would people in different locations all have the same issue at the same time ?

vikingraider

Emperor
same problems here - tried resetting everything
FoE lock up and crash frequently , everything else working ok

showing all the symptoms of edge routers at the server network or network switches dropping packets, given that it's all the EN worlds i play on and the beta server too

other options such as server problems can't be ruled out either, but it's unlikely the end user , why would people in different locations all have the same issue at the same time ?

I'm not computer savvy, so does all that mean it's inno's fault or mine. Whenever these problems are reported, the replies are usually it's MY pc or MY broadband or whatever

rjs66

Lieutenant
i'd put my money on something at the server end is not working properly, there are many things it could be (don't know what their setup is)

if people in different countries with different ISPs etc.. all experience the same problem then the only common factor is Inno