• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

1.05 discussion thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser12086
  • Start date

DeletedUser4906

Getting no icon above supplies/coins when ready to collect.
Can't plunder as grassland for cities.
More crashes than you can shake a stick at.

And that's still 5/6hrs after alleged update!
And refreshing does diddley-squat, been refreshed more times than a lost man in a desert.

It's just not cricket......

Tsk! Tsk!

DeletedUser

But but... there were hot-fixes for that today!

Please refresh, that will enable them :D

Amy Steele

General
I had icons above my buildings when ready to collect to begin with (after 1.05 was implemented)... lost them temporarily after I refreshed following one of the hotfixes - they seem to be back for now though.

DeletedUser

pvp battles is like playing a spectrum now ,, small lag when firing from gunmen or any other unit ,,

cleared cache close browser a few times cleared the cache again still the same.

DeletedUser914

maybe a stupid question, but I prefer no smoke animations but cannot find the disable smoke button in my settings. Is that the enable hardware button?

DeletedUser4906

maybe a stupid question, but I prefer no smoke animations but cannot find the disable smoke button in my settings. Is that the enable hardware button?

Bottom left of screen, the little two cogs avatar will take you there....:cool:

DeletedUser

I am getting more flash crashes since the 1.05 update. I was getting approximately one a day before and now about every hour they come. Anyone else?

DeletedUser1983

yep... crashes are now dime a dozen... you can't have enough of 'em :D

DeletedUser4906

I am getting more flash crashes since the 1.05 update. I was getting approximately one a day before and now about every hour they come. Anyone else?

More crashes than at the Crash Convention in Crashville!

It's Pony is what it is!:mad:

DeletedUser12086

It was first spotted on the Beta server, yes, and a fix for it was made. Unfortunately however, this didn't work which is why we had the issues yesterday that resulted in multiple small updates.

DeletedUser8793

can't understand why this update is released on public servers before fix all the bugs...

DeletedUser

For the second day in a row fighting is a pain in the butt. Yesterday I thought oh well they messed it up but they will fix it ASAP. Now I see it didnt happen.
Its the worst battle lagging ever and I played this game for a year. Will you fix it soon or will we have to experience this joy for the weekend as well?

Last edited by a moderator:

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
I'm suffering the same problem - loads of lag (and sometimes the game just hangs).

Has anyone else noticed that the unit sequence banner across the bottom of the battle screen is all over the place too? Unit health jumping about and units disappearing and reappearing? I can't be bothered to fill out a bug form, it's so obvious.

DeletedUser

Has anyone else noticed that the unit sequence banner across the bottom of the battle screen is all over the place too? Unit health jumping about and units disappearing and reappearing? I can't be bothered to fill out a bug form, it's so obvious.

.yes.

DeletedUser4906

I'm suffering the same problem - loads of lag (and sometimes the game just hangs).

Yep, me too.:mad: