• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. shuishun mill upgrade non sellable

Why is the shuishun mill upgrade not able to be sold back at the antique dealer but other upgrades are? ..and also the Mill level 1 too?
  2. Buying extra turns in GE

In GE, why is the cost of an extra turn, using medals, not shown but is for diamonds. All it shows is "2buy" which is quite confusing (it means buying 2 turns) plus a medal icon but does not give the number of medals that it will cost..
  3. Artic Harbour promethium % boost

How come when I get two sailors who give a promethium % boost, the second one does not translate into more promethium being collected.
  4. 2x1 & 1x2 pieces -orientation choice

I know there is a policy about orientation but my suggestion is a compromise. I'm suggesting that for the small 2x1 and 1x2 pieces, we get a choice on orientation before we accept them and then once accepted they stay that way. If its possible, I'm suggesting the Ritual Flame be the first to be...
  5. Not a Bug: No gemstones awarded in Median Waters-Arctic Future province

I use a PC with Firefox 75.0 (64bit). When I got the first province with a gemstone reward I got suspicious about whether I had actually received 10 gemstones or not. So I checked the gemstone total before I got the second and third provinces (each with a 10 gemstone reward) and the total...
  6. Cultural Settlement -Egypt Camel Archers

Mounted Camel Archers are supposed to have a range of 8 squares yet I never get given more than 5 ever.. plus we (the player) get a 20% defence bonus if hiding behind a bush but if the enemy does that we dont even get the option of attacking them (even though in their stats it also says a 20%...
  7. Relocating land extensions.

I think there is value in having the option to relocate a land extension, maybe with some kind of cost (diamonds maybe) so as its not abused. This would also make the much de-valued Store item worth something again as it would be necessary to move items off the land before it is located.
  8. Any limit on number of Ages we can trade up into?

I ask this question.. Any limit on number of Ages we can trade up into? as I have never had any problem getting 2:1 trade offers accepted up till now. I am in HMA and have a good number of LMA goods stockpiled through 2:1 trade offers. I am now offering 2:1 trades for LMA / Colonial goods but...
  9. Paying coin when others polish my decorations

Am I dreaming or is it for real.. I have ocassionally seen a small coin icon rising up my screen with red text in it (e.g. -10) It is clearly a debit against my coins account and I've wondered why I am losing coin. Today I realised it happened immediately some-one polished an item of mine. Is...
  10. Hanging around to get cut down in battle

I dont do much battles.. Maybe im doing something fundamentally wrong but who goes into battle on a horse, takes a swipe at the enemy.. half cuts them down and then waits around to get cut down themselves. So spend my time trading instead... or is there a way to take a swipe and then retreat a bit.
  11. Suggestion: option to not display specific trader in trade window

I am getting pretty annoyed with some traders who have made a decision to play this game with unethical trade offers and who have virtually taken over the trade offers in some regions. I have to wade through over 100 pages to get past some of them. I want an option to not display a trader of my...