• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Paying coin when others polish my decorations

Am I dreaming or is it for real.. I have ocassionally seen a small coin icon rising up my screen with red text in it (e.g. -10) It is clearly a debit against my coins account and I've wondered why I am losing coin. Today I realised it happened immediately some-one polished an item of mine. Is this how its meant to be and how many others are aware of it.. Is this the motivating factor to ensure the player motivates/ polishes others as well.
... an added thought.. Or is it the minus enthusiasm when the item's polish wears off.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Am I dreaming or is it for real.. I have ocassionally seen a small coin icon rising up my screen with red text in it (e.g. -10) It is clearly a debit against my coins account and I've wondered why I am losing coin. Today I realised it happened immediately some-one polished an item of mine. Is this how its meant to be and how many others are aware of it.. Is this the motivating factor to ensure the player motivates/ polishes others as well.
... an added thought.. Or is it the minus enthusiasm when the item's polish wears off.
Are you sure that it is a coin icon and not a smiley face? If it's a smiley face, it's definitely the happiness that you lose after a polish wears off.
I've never heard about, nor noticed, any coin payment for others aiding you.

DeletedUser112745

It is this one. It looks a little like a coin, but it has a smiley face in it. :)
A polished happiness building lasts for 12 hours. After 12 hours you lose the polished bonus until someone polishes it again. To see how much polish time the item has remaining, click/tap it. :)