• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Cultural Settlement -Egypt Camel Archers

Mounted Camel Archers are supposed to have a range of 8 squares yet I never get given more than 5 ever.. plus we (the player) get a 20% defence bonus if hiding behind a bush but if the enemy does that we dont even get the option of attacking them (even though in their stats it also says a 20% bonus and not 100%)
Has anyone else come across these anomalies?

DeletedUser118860

My archers can only move 4 squares at any one time. Also I meant IN the bushes but same issue applies.. Cannot attack the enemy if its in a bush at all yet its specs say it only gets a 20% defence bonus.
I hide my Nubian Archers in the bushes and when the enemy approach and I get them to fire, they move out of the bushes and then get killed.

suethegreat

Captain
quick q... if you attack then straight away select finish auto is it the same battle as would take place if selecting auto battle straight off? not skilled enough to manually fight yet but would like to see how it panned out but wouldn't want to risk a victory by initially starting manually (if this makes sense) In the game if someone attacks and loses it is nice to see the replay of their demise :)

DeletedUser

if you attack then straight away select finish auto is it the same battle as would take place if selecting auto battle straight off?
Yes, a tactic is to use manual, hold your troops back for the 1st round and then select auto-finish.
This works with many troops