• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Game Time

I recall game time being displayed somewhere around here, but I can no longer find it. Is it still here?
  2. City Defence

Are there any troop combinations for the city defence that can be effective against the 7 rogue + 1 (misc) attack? Thx.
  3. Victory Tower

Will this tower be the final offering for the Easter event?
  4. GvG

When one's Guild is attacked by another, shouldn't the attacking Guild's name be able to be found by the 'Guild Search'? Ty.
  5. GB overview link?

There used to be a link here, but I can't find it now on this new set up.
  6. Market offers: Guilds and Neighbourhoods.

When a guild member creates an offer at the market without selecting the 'Guild Only' option, will this offer appear on the guild's market board as well as the neighbourhood's, or not? Thanks. CdM
  7. Transactions between 'Friends'.

Is there a limit as to how many FP's a player may put into a friend's GB? Thank you. CdM
  8. GB Boost.

I have a Zeus GB at level 1 with +3% A/D boost. However, when the units are selected for battle, their levels are remaining the same. This is in an IA city. Is this how it should be for this Age? Thank you. CdM
  9. Gifts

There is a 'gifts' tab in the Inventory. I'd like to know how 'gifts' works, please. Thank you. CdM
  10. Market transactions.

Where does the 1 FP charged in MTs go? To the game or the seller?
  11. Scoring

I've noticed that on each of the three menus (Neighborhood, Guild and Friends) that I have a different score total on each. Why is this? I'd also like to learn about how the scoring system works, viz: The various things and actions for which points are awarded and anything else I may be able to...
  12. GvG Map

What do the big golden arrows bouncing above the sectors indicate?
  13. Easter Eggs

Hola. Back again. I've noticed that when harvesting Easter eggs they have varying values, from 1 to 20, the largest I've found. Is this to do with the location at which they're hidden, or is it random or something else? CdM
  14. Observatory

Where can I find info for the Observatory building?
  15. GvG defensive armies.

When defensive armies in a sector are attacked daily, what exactly is attacking them? viz. is it the game or other players? The reason I'm asking is because I'm trying to determine if it's possible, by comparing the attrition rates among the DA's under attack, to discover which defensive...
  16. PvP: Rules of engagement.

When attacking another player's army, is my score determined solely by a win or loss, or are other factors also included? eg: Numbers of units in defender's army? If there are no units at all defending, or just 1; make any difference? Thank you. CdM
  17. Blueprints

Hola. Is it possible for players to trade or in any way exchange GB blueprints with each other? Thanks. CdM
  18. Forge points.

Hello again. A friend of mine plays in a different world than me, and I noticed that he had 12 fp's in the rack at screen top. I've only ever seen 10 here. Does this go with this game- world, or have something to do with one of his gb's, or...? Thanks CdM
  19. "Whispering"

How does one "whisper"?