• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Gifts

DeletedUser100065

Short answer is they don't. The tab has been there for a long time but never activated. I would guess it was an idea but never panned out due to the increased imbalance it would create in game play.

DeletedUser96901

The tab has been there for a long time but never activated.
that is wrong :rolleyes:

long time ago they gave us some artworks
they are in this tab

and the level up voucher for the GB were also there

DeletedUser101925

that is wrong :rolleyes:

long time ago they gave us some artworks
they are in this tab

and the level up voucher for the GB were also there

No, he's right. The gifting function has never been activated.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Yes, the gifts tab shows what 'gifts' have been received - artworks etc. directly from Inno. The ability to gift items to other players is not yet available. I would assume that if it was available then gift items from other players would show under the gifts tab.

girt.JPG

DeletedUser2989

Everyone's answer here is correct but perhaps not complete...

The tab has been there for a long time and those of us around at the right time were given "artwork sneak peaks" that ended up being displayed in that tab. Those of us around for the "GB nerf" which was followed by "Free GB level vouchers" would have seen them displayed in that tab as well (I'm still holding on to 2 that I can see in my gift tab). However those have been the only things displayed in that tab. As seen in the image provided by mrbeef there is a space reserved for a gift button but it's "Not available yet", it's been that way for a long time. Unless Inno decides to activate those buttons there is no way to gift anything. One would assume (like mrbeef) that gifts from players to players would also show up under the gifts tab but there is no way to know till it's implemented.

So overall (and thanks to everyone posting above) the only gifts in that tab are artworks or vouchers that were handed out by the devs. The tab won't otherwise be used.

DeletedUser96901

No, he's right. The gifting function has never been activated.
can you read ??

he wasn't talking about the gifting function

he was talking about the gift tab which has been used already :rolleyes:

didn't you get the vouchers for your attacking GBs ?
I loved those vouchers: especially those others had :o
one FP in every attacking GB before they were given and thousands FP back when people used the vouchers :o

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5180

ahhh

when each of my 3 'attack' gbs got nerfed from 100% down to 30% i got a voucher giving me a level up worth half a %

in my happiness i didnt notice which category they were placed in

tears of joy blinded me :cool:

Andrew420

Major
The attack G.B.s were reduced by 40%
They went from 5% per level down to 3% per level
So they are 60% of their original value not 30% of original value
At level 10 you got a 50% attack bonus per G.B
Now at lvl 10 you get a 30% attack bonus
My 3 vouchers gave only 1.5% more att bonus
But I received over 1400 F.Ps to level up my buildings and a few guildmates got big rewards for only 1 or 2 F.P.s

DeletedUser5180

Were yours super special GBs? mine were only 50% each ;)

lol

that was a drunk typo so sorry to those who read and were possibly confused or misled

mrbeef is correct in saying they were 50% each