• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Wildlife Event 2024 Feedback Thread

suethegreat

Captain
Rival colour star chest quests are making me doubt my sanity as i achieve one batch of say 4 stars shown ok then after a lot of tinkering succeed in the second and it doesnt register in the icon. No way to double check. Yesterday it was taking a while to register anything then at one stage both 2 x 2 (both quest colour options) were achieved! er no I wish...so just me?
EDIT ok what hasnt been made clear is that not only do you have to collect a set of 4 star colour chests, no more, no less they only count if they are collected on the bottom row. Basically very very hard given the colour restrictions and when you get to needing 6 stars. Feedback for Rival is therefore a game for those with masses of coins, tickets and diamonds. The time is too short to achieve this otherwise unless very lucky. Bonus is finding this out before time wasted on other Rivals.

Last edited:

- Ellie -

Sergeant
And what is this about after swapping the dail special, a 2023 epic historical special, how ridiculous is this, what does this have to do with the wildlife event or is it just a booby prize?!

Attachments

• Dailyspecial.jpg
    Dailyspecial.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 18

- Ellie -

Sergeant
So random coding? an entire board not one red tile lol Edit...wont bore with ano screenshot but in a second city a red block challenge and not one on the board what's the chance of twice? and yes entire board and 5 extras and not one red...anyone else? EDIT EDIT OK third city no reds whole board !!!! Next board got the reds but not a yellow whole board .....

View attachment 25520
I got the identical boards

Agent327

Overlord
And what is this about after swapping the dail special, a 2023 epic historical special, how ridiculous is this, what does this have to do with the wildlife event or is it just a booby prize?!

You really pay attention. It has nothing to do with Winter or Haloween and was part of those switch prizes as well.

For the last three years, this event has had the unresolved problem where game boards do not generate Paws. On mobile, I have had three full games of 25 moves where beyond the one paw that spawns pre-game, ZERO additional paws spawn for the remainder of the game. This is despite efficiently clearing the game board via combo boxes. Please review the code in the mobile version for Paw drop rate - there is definitely a bug. The Paw drop rate is the reason you are seeing complaints about the Main Event building being impossible to achieve. This was also the case last year, and the year before.

Agent327

Overlord
For the last three years, this event has had the unresolved problem where game boards do not generate Paws. On mobile, I have had three full games of 25 moves where beyond the one paw that spawns pre-game, ZERO additional paws spawn for the remainder of the game. This is despite efficiently clearing the game board via combo boxes. Please review the code in the mobile version for Paw drop rate - there is definitely a bug. The Paw drop rate is the reason you are seeing complaints about the Main Event building being impossible to achieve. This was also the case last year, and the year before.

What makes you think it is a problem and a bug? Also that the main building is impossible to achieve? Just cause you can't do it?

Last edited:

Morb

Private
Crybabies of FOE. Would be a fun YT series.
So far had no issues with the event. Without a doubt will get the main building. Currently barely holding in silver league. Finished 1st rival challenge. I'm confident will manage to finish the 2nd as well.
Looks like it might be possible to finish in silver league for free.
Great prizes, easy mini-game, yet still requires some thinking. Rng and quests look fair. I have 1 city with 33 mil ranking points. So getting the main prize and finishing most of the rival challenge quests should be fairly easy for active players, who plan ahead.

Thanks, Inno, appreciate your work in providing great entertainment!

suethegreat

Captain
Success is always possible with the use of diamonds. Do players using diamonds stock view it as playing for free? If getting extra tickets and coins involved handing over £/$ the 'random' nature of the game would be queried. Some boards have 1/2 paws others many but a colour challenge to release them and use of boosts. Success in Rival relies on accumulating a stock of coins and tickets if rewards are of interest.

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
Crybabies of FOE. Would be a fun YT series.
So far had no issues with the event. Without a doubt will get the main building. Currently barely holding in silver league. Finished 1st rival challenge. I'm confident will manage to finish the 2nd as well.
Looks like it might be possible to finish in silver league for free.
Great prizes, easy mini-game, yet still requires some thinking. Rng and quests look fair. I have 1 city with 33 mil ranking points. So getting the main prize and finishing most of the rival challenge quests should be fairly easy for active players, who plan ahead.

Thanks, Inno, appreciate your work in providing great entertainment!
There's no way you completed Rivals without any diamonds, and you certainly won't do it the second time as it required all 39 of the accumulated quests/tickets rewards and daily challenge rewards saved up for the week prior to Rivals starting, PLUS diamonds to buy coins for all the buying extra moves that were required. There won't even be 39 quests left to do for more tickets/coins on the next 2 Rivals.

Yes, I earned the diamonds by playing other aspects of the game and winning them, not via purchase, but I don't consider forced use of diamonds to complete an event "free" to play. It's not sustainable/playable for "free" if every event will require similar diamonds to complete it.

I'm good at the mini-game and I typically scored in the top 2 leagues in the past without trying too hard. Cutting the extra moves from 10 to 5 and still charging 65 coins really hurt the playability when going after 4 star chests and 6 star chests, and the number of such chests required was too high. You also had to complete it on the same board with the color you needed because the next board may not even have the color, and you would run out of tickets trying to get the color again.

It's not me, It's the game design and it was designed to piss off players, which it has done. I liked Wildlife style events in the past, I didn't like saving my stuff for a week to try to do Rivals and then being led on a wild goose chase of nutty quests without enough resources or even the right colors on the board to complete them.

Agent327

Overlord
There's no way you completed Rivals without any diamonds, and you certainly won't do it the second time as it required all 39 of the accumulated quests/tickets rewards and daily challenge rewards saved up for the week prior to Rivals starting, PLUS diamonds to buy coins for all the buying extra moves that were required. There won't even be 39 quests left to do for more tickets/coins on the next 2 Rivals.

Not true. You win 10 tickets and 3 gold tickets during Rivals.

The Paw drop rate is the reason you are seeing complaints about the Main Event building being impossible to achieve. This was also the case last year, and the year before.
The main building is definitely possible to achieve without spending diamonds, just as it was last year and the year before.
The complaints that it's not possible are also the same as last year and the year before.

The main building is definitely possible to achieve without spending diamonds, just as it was last year and the year before.
The complaints that it's not possible are also the same as last year and the year before.
Sure - possible, impossible. That isn't the point. In a mini game with 25 moves per ticket designed around collecting Paws, more than one Paw should spawn for a given round. I encourage Inno to review the drop rate of Paws on mobile.

Agent327

Overlord