• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Maikeru

1. Maikeru

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Day 1 across a map sure whole day lol not a chance. Why where does that come from. GE does not pay enough anymore neither does GBG. Farms pay but let me put it into context. You made 1500 for a month correct. I can tell you the guild we have atm spent 4165 in 12 hrs. So again to win it in a...
  2. Maikeru

Rushing them with Diamonds is the problem buddy. Its how folks are winning rounds. Overall. Build towers everywhere dime repeat all day.
  3. Maikeru

LMAO well look at you go. What a winner you are I have no clue what i am talking about. Your as priceless as the over inflated prices Inno are asking for the game. All you need to do is buy a load of diamonds and yes you to can be the GBG winner round after round. Makes me smile that guilds...
  4. Maikeru

Not got into a mega fight until this round which i am loving i might add and the guild we are up against in all fairness is just using all the tools provided to them but overall my point to inno is simple. Is this really where the game is going? You want the equivalent of £5 for me to dime 2x...
  5. Maikeru

I have another question which I will label as the ugly truth because it is ugly it is the truth and I really can't wait to see the response to this. Since when has winning GBG all come down to those who have the most diamonds win the round? I await your response.
  6. Maikeru

Week 9 of the new style GBG And now we can finally provide what I would call adequate feedback. We have all had time to test it and give it a go and my findings are not going to go down well but I am not here to appease everyone I am though hoping that this is taken on board to save the game...
  7. Maikeru

New Idea: GbG Tournment

Not sure if this has been suggested or not but throwing it out there anyway. So new style of GBG 6 rounds wins a tower. What if 4 of those rounds were random as they are now then the last 2 rounds the main winners went into a tournament map with 100% attrition cap options to fight it out just on...
  8. Maikeru

New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

Did you want to take it back yet at all and maybe re work it a little? I think everyone will have already highlighted that the rewards versus the spends is beyond a waste of time 16 encounters for fragments of stuff and all for a measly 10k goods spend a week for those who do not want to work...
  9. Maikeru

Not a Bug: Fix the game on android devices so that when a user locks there device the playr is logged out of the game

This has to be the most annoying thing ever atm where if someone was in the battlegrounds map and say left their phone on the side to go get a drink and their phone locks or tablet they then come back unlock the game and the game is still active on the map and the map does not update at all from...
  10. Maikeru

Update 1.214 Feedback

Dear Inno Please remove the “Heal all button” from the game or re position it elsewhere. How this move got through R&D and was then signed off as okay in a WAR game that she/he who clicks the fastest gets the sector is beyond me. There’s an old saying if it is not broken don't fix it. Well I...
  11. Maikeru

Unformatted: Amend the important message limit for 5 to 10

Overall not sure why there is a limit on this to begin with as if we are to use this like the new forum as intended then guilds will want their messages to not be deleted as a whole so that we don't have to keep re posting stuff over and over again. I feel 10 is a better number or no limit at...
  12. Maikeru

Do Not Suggest: A great building from Battlegrounds fragments

It may have been suggested before if so forgive me if i have misssed it. Create a great building that is raised off fragments only won through battles in the same light as the statue of honour and rewarded at the end of each round. Make it tough to keep players engaged that as it goes up the...
  13. Maikeru

Guild Option Suggestions

Can we get more guild flags to bring more varity to our guilds, we have a ton of avatars for players but limited in Guild flags. Maybe some more purchasable options as well on top of the ones provided? Would be nice to have a cup/medal system for GBG same as GE also? The new leadership icons...