• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Easter discussion thread

DeletedUser

I thing the building with the random bonus needs a little touch in its description. At the moment it is missing vital information regarding the timing of its bonus offering. It doesn't say if it's daily or once a week or nothing? Also I don't particularly understand the "Rogue". Basically, if he gets hit he transforms into some other unit? What if he gets hit again after that? I don't understand under what circumstances he dies. Also, what happens when he dies? Is he lost forever unless the building which "builds" him is bought?
I am wondering what is the chance of getting, lets say a FP producing building, compared to getting one that produces supplies?

If you buy just the rogue troop he will die permanently (you can fight with him and he will heal)

If you buy the building, you will be able to recruit rogues for a few thousand resources (4 slots: gold, 5th slot: diamonds)

DeletedUser3707

Is the Wishing Well a one time use (and then act just as a "decoration" after), or is it a production building? If it's a production, how long do you have to wait between each cycle? 24hrs?

DeletedUser

I have 2 question:
- Can I have multiple Watchfire (like with 500 eggs I prefer 10 watchfire, not 1 wishingwell)
- If I buy a RougeHideout, can I make another Rouge AFTER the event ends (like normal military building) and what cost me to make a new Rouge?

Thank you!

DeletedUser

The way it is presented can be a little confusing. Every item has a set cost of Easter Eggs, but if you do not have enough Eggs, you can make up the difference in diamonds, at 5 Diamonds per missing Egg.

For example, in your question, the 10 FP's base cost is 100 Eggs. You currently have 54, so when you mouse over the 10 FP package, it displays the cost as "54 eggs + 230 diamonds". If you had 0 eggs, it would be displaying as just "500 diamonds".

For the rewards that you have enough Eggs to purchase (the blueprint, for example), there is no displayed diamond cost since the entire cost will come out of your Egg supply.

Hope that makes sense.
Thanks for the eggsplanation.

DeletedUser

so (if you stockpile enough eggs) will you go for the wishing well or rouge hideout?

By far the wishing well. The rogue doesn't quite cut it for me. The possibility for diamonds is irreplaceable.

DeletedUser

Wishing Well
  • Randomly produces either coins, supplies, goods of your current age, 2 forge points, some medals or some diamonds once every 24 hours.
  • Each time you collect it can produce something different to the time before - it is random.
  • If it produces 2 forge points then these go directly into the bar at the top of the screen; if this would take you over 10 forge points then you are unable to collect the Wishing Well's production until you have spent enough forge points to have space in the FP bar.
  • Unlike previous holiday buildings, it will change age as you do.
  • Once you have spent the eggs to unlock it, it goes into your inventory and can be placed for free.
  • You can build multiple copies of it (if you pay the egg/diamond cost to purchase each one).
  • It cannot be polished, motivated, plundered or have eggs hidden in it.
  • Wishing wells do not get boosted coins/supplies from having an ecstatic population.
  • Wishing wells do not get any boost from Great Buildings.

List of the possible items collectable from a Wishing Well
Well, as it has been requested a lot now, here it is:
AgeCoinsSuppliesGoodsMedalsFPDiamonds
BA45045010 BA Goods2250
IA1080108010 IA Goods3250
EMA1800180010 EMA Goods5250
HMA2520250010 HMA Goods10250
LMA3330333010 LMA Goods19250
CA5060423010 CA Goods31250
IndA6320632010 IndA Goods49250

All data without any boosts (happiness).

Rogue's Hideout
  • Is a military building with 5 slots to produce Rogues.
  • Once you have spent the eggs to unlock it, it goes into your inventory and the building can be built for free.
  • The first two slots for building units are already unlocked when you build the building; the 3rd and 4th slots cost 30 and 60 eggs (or 150 and 300 diamonds), respectively, to unlock; and the 5th slot can only be unlocked with 100 diamonds (as with all military buildings).
  • If you have a Rogues Hideout then you can continue building Rogues until you have filled all the slots you have unlocked (even after the Easter event).
  • You can unlock slots for building Rogues after the Easter event has finished (if you don't manage to do it before hand) but you won't have any eggs so will only be able to pay in diamonds.
  • You can build multiple copies of the Rogue's Hideout (if you pay the egg/diamond cost to purchase each one).
  • If a Rogue, produced in a Rogue's Hideout, dies when you are attacking then you can heal it with diamonds at the end of the battle or rebuild it in the Hideout.
  • It takes 24 hours to produce a Rogue unit in an unlocked slot of the hideout but does not cost any coins/supplies/etc.

Rogue (unattached)
  • A Rogue unit (exactly the same as the Rogue's Hideout produces)
  • When bought, it can be found in your army management tab.
  • It is unattached to any building so if it dies when you are attacking then it is gone forever (unless you spend diamonds at the end of the battle to heal it).
  • You can buy multiple copies of it (if you pay the egg/diamond cost to purchase each one).
  • A rogue is worth 200 battle points when it is killed (see here) - regardless of what unit it turns into or whether it is produced in a Rogue's Hideout or is unattached.
  • Rogues are not of any age. If you fight a battle with 8 rogues it will not count towards any PvP tower. If you fight a battle with rogues and non-rogue units then the highest age of the non-rogue units determines which PvP tower gets the points.
  • If there are no non-rogue units alive in a battle then any rogues will die in a single hit and will not transform into anything.

Watchfire
  • It cannot be polished, motivate, plundered or have eggs hidden in it.
  • There is no difference in the bonus depending on which age you build it in.
  • Unlike previous holiday buildings, it will change age as you do (but this is irrelevant - see the previous point).
  • You can build multiple copies of it (if you pay the egg/diamond cost to purchase each one).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As soon as you purchase something everything else requires diamonds plus eggs to buy. What a scam. I won't be participating at all. Thanks for getting us all excited so you can use the opportunity to take more of our money. Complete waste of time and the fact that everything requires diamonds sucked all the fun right out of it. Thanx for nothing guys, have a great Easter...

DeletedUser4333

seriously guys thought its so unlikly that youll get the well without diamonds you can try but be carefull at the timer i wouldnt buy anything till last min

DeletedUser8566

As soon as you purchase something everything else requires diamonds plus eggs to buy. What a scam. I won't be participating at all. Thanks for getting us all excited so you can use the opportunity to take more of our money. Complete waste of time and the fact that everything requires diamonds sucked all the fun right out of it. Thanx for nothing guys, have a great Easter...
+100, totally agree!

DeletedUser

"the fact that everything requires diamonds"

Where is this coming from? Of course there are some advantages to using diamonds. But I don't buy any diamonds and I am still having a great time with this. If I can get 500 eggs I will get me a wishing well. I don't see how that will cost me any diamonds. Once a day I will get a nice benefit from it. That won't cost me diamonds. Perhaps you need to calm down and look at the big picture.

"unlikly that youll get the well without diamonds you can try"

Diplomacy works. Ask people nicely to donate their eggs to you. Some of those eggs are 50 pointers. I am at over 130 eggs and the quest is only a few hours old. Have patience. Be diplomatic. Put some effort into it.

DeletedUser10537

You"re so right GrossEyeEh... I think the well can be achieved without any diamonds, but as it was said... need to wait till the very end to trade something....

DeletedUser

Its a complete crock of ****! As soon as you purchase something everything else requires diamonds plus eggs to buy. What a scam. I won't be participating at all. Thanks for getting us all excited so you can use the opportunity to take more of our money. Complete waste of time and the fact that everything requires diamonds sucked all the fun right out of it. Thanx for nothing guys, have a great Easter...
Unless you can use diamonds to gain better reading comprehension, they are not required for anything...

EDIT:
Everything the merchant offers, can be gained only with eggs. As soon as you purchased something, you didn't have enough eggs to buy it. If you are impatient you can buy it with diamonds(like everything else in the game) or you can continue gathering eggs through quests and cooperation for the next two weeks.

Untitled.jpg
I probably should have used better labels...

DeletedUser

Wishing Well
  • Randomly produces either coins, supplies, goods of your current age, 2 forge points, some medals or some diamonds once every 24 hours.
  • Each time you collect it can produce something different to the time before - it is random.

• A rogue is worth 200 battle points when it is killed - regardless of what unit it turns into or whether it is produced in a Rogue's Hideout or is unattached.

• Hope that answers some of the overly egg-cited people that already labeled the Well as a "diamond producer". What it does is simply give you a daily reward as you`d get in case of doing a random quest.
    Somebody from the .zz server told me that the reward is double than what you`d get by doing a quest, for instance 10k supplies rather than 5k. That needs to be confirmed though.

As to the rogue. I guess it`s pretty neat in defense. Put 5 of those and 3 grenadiers the attacker will only get the points for 3 even if he actually fights 8 (the rogues will turn into grenadiers).
    Other than that I cant see the point of having one.

DeletedUser10537

So if i put the rogue in defense They get out of it unscathed... whatever happens (please need confirmation!!!) like any other unit I post on defensive army...

DeletedUser

If the Rogue died it will reward battlepoints according to the cloned unit (or his own value, if he died through an unsuccessful cloning attempt).

Is this a change from the testing on the beta server? There rogues gave a fixed 200 points regardless of what they turned in to; that was one of the redeeming features of a rogue, that you could limit the number of battle points your enemy could get by using the rogues to defend.

DeletedUser

Watchfire

It cannot be polished, motivate, plundered or have eggs hidden in it.
There is no difference in the bonus depending on which age you build it in.
You can build multiple copies of it.

So if I understand right you can have 100 Watchtowers(with right diamonds/eggs spent) ?
since for me this sounds very OP

DeletedUser

So if I understand right you can have 100 Watchtowers(with right diamonds/eggs spent) ?
since for me this sounds very OP

Yes, if you want to use 100 squares... but what do you get out of it? If you get attacked 5 times a day before building them and then after building them you only get attacked twice a day then is the loss of 100 squares (which could be used to contain 10 or more buildings) worth the amount you save from being stolen through plundering.

DeletedUser

How does the prices pick up? DO THEY RESET IN 24H? Playing on beta too still didnt get the idea. Is the diamond pricing made to limit the possibilities of people stacking up in short perioud of time?

DeletedUser

great idea but the game is not handling it very well now it has started can't get onto messages