• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Easter discussion thread

DeletedUser1094

It shows you the Diamond cost, because you haven't enough Eggs. When you once again have enough eggs, the Diamond-symbol disappears again.

DeletedUser14349

In 2 weeks these would be the amount of time you can egg someone:
At the most = 336 eggs.
Normal person = 280 eggs
Busy person = 210 eggs
Once-a-day = 84 eggs
Maybe raise the hiding action to 10 eggs (like fp bar)? Because if hint's hint (:p) was correct we need more eggs!

I think in this calculations you didnt consider that some eggs give you 5, 10, 20 or even 50 eggs at once. I got one with 50 and one with 20 already and some 5er`. no trouble at al getting enough eggs to get at least 1 good price

DeletedUser

i would like to ask if you place 7rogue and only one that are not rogue for ex. muskets, is it all the rogue ignores first damages and turn into muskets??...or one rogue must have one secret identity so the maximum only 4rogue??

DeletedUser

What do rogues cost to produce in the Rogue Hideout? Is it eggs (= diamonds only after the event is over) or usual gold+supplies? Also, can someone explain this secret identity thing a little better please? Does the secret identity unit for each rogue have to be on the field (meaning 4 unkillable rogues maximum per battle) or is this something you select in the army management interface? Thanks.

DeletedUser

if a rogue gets hit when all other units are killed then the rogue dies instantly

DeletedUser

i would like to ask if you place 7rogue and only one that are not rogue for ex. muskets, is it all the rogue ignores first damages and turn into muskets??...or one rogue must have one secret identity so the maximum only 4rogue??

The rogues can all turn into the same type of unit. So if you field 7 rogues and 1 musketeer then killing the rogues would turn them into musketeers (if the musketeer is still alive). However, I would not recommend this plan because, if you kill the musketeer first then there is nothing else for the rogue to turn into so it will just die as soon as it takes a hit.

What do rogues cost to produce in the Rogue Hideout? Is it eggs (= diamonds only after the event is over) or usual gold+supplies? Also, can someone explain this secret identity thing a little better please? Does the secret identity unit for each rogue have to be on the field (meaning 4 unkillable rogues maximum per battle) or is this something you select in the army management interface? Thanks.

The rogues hideout comes with 2 slots to build rogues unlocked; the third slot costs 30 eggs (or 150 diamonds); the fourth slot costs 60 eggs (or 300 diamonds); and the last slot costs 100 diamonds to unlock. Once a slot is unlocked it does not cost anything else to build a rogue in that slot.

Rogues are not unkillable. If you damage them then they will morph into another non-rogue unit that is also alive on the battlefield (and on full health) - if you then kill the morphed unit then the rogue is dead. If you damage a rogue and there are no other non-rogue units on the battlefield then it just dies straight away.

DeletedUser

The rogues hideout comes with 2 slots to build rogues unlocked; the third slot costs 30 eggs (or 150 diamonds); the fourth slot costs 60 eggs (or 300 diamonds); and the last slot costs 100 diamonds to unlock. Once a slot is unlocked it does not cost anything else to build a rogue in that slot.

So if you lose a rogue in battle then you can train him for free?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I got one with 50 and one with 20 already and some 5er`. no trouble at al getting enough eggs to get at least 1 good price
Damn, I got only two 5s and a whole lot of 1s. I guess luck is not on my side :(

DeletedUser

Damn, I got only two 5s and a whole lot of 1s. I guess luck is not on my side :(

Luck has two weeks to even out for you, so don't worry. Enjoy the event - it's the best one yet, I think.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser

Luck has two weeks to even out for you, so don't worry. Enjoy the event - it's the best one yet, I think.
I know, still we all hope to strike the jackpot sooner than later ;) especially those of us who has few things planed out for the Holiday, with no internet access around...

DeletedUser3157

Regards,

Anwar
Have the agree. This event is clearly very ambitious and the concept is out-of-the-box thinking original. Props to whoever came up with it. Yet would you care to answer some of my questions in post #85? Thanks

DeletedUser6065

Hiding all these eggs is KILLING my PvP (no pun intended, get the yolk?). I'll bet the non-plunderers are having a 'high old time' with this tourament. No PvP, no plunders (now if we could just do something about the whales). . . . . . . mk

DeletedUser

Have the agree. This event is clearly very ambitious and the concept is out-of-the-box thinking original. Props to whoever came up with it. Yet would you care to answer some of my questions in post #85? Thanks

These questions?
I have 3 questions to devs:
*Has wishing well been improved after ZZ? Based on data of about 120 collects, it was utterly useless in there.
*Anyone got any idea how much eggs 3rd and 4th slot in rogue hideout cost?
*I've heard a rumour that watch-fires have been limited to max 25 per town. Is this true?

Btw W, rogues have plenty of use trust me, just gotta think wider.

The middle one was answered here

According to the helper video I watched...

Rogue Hideout
Unlock Cost: 400 Eggs
Building: 2x3
Build Time: 20 Seconds
Unit Train Time: 24 Hours
Slot 3 Unlock: 30 Eggs
Slot 4 Unlock: 60 Eggs
Slot 5 Unlock: 100 Diamonds
Provides: Allows production of Rogue

There was no indication of unlock costs once Eggs are no longer available.

And then added to here:
Typically 1 egg = 5 diamonds. So:
3rd slot = 30 eggs or 150 diamonds.
4th Slot = 60 eggs or 300 diamonds.

There is one person in the same guild as me on the beta server with over 50 watchfires so I doubt the last question is true.

DeletedUser3157

Yes I noticed the 2nd question was answered, by "some" I meant the first and 3rd q. Since the rumour in my 3rd question is that based on events in ZZ, devs supposedly set some sort of limit on watch-fires per town in order to keep things more balanced? I know it sounds like a long-shot, since there is no text nowhere mentioning of it, but I would just like to get it confirmed.

DeletedUser

Well done all! nice EGGciting idea, it works ok till now, it is great fun! EGGquisite items to get, worth even to spend some diamonds on from mpov ;))

you've done it again!

thumbs up! and keep hiding those EGGcellent EGGS!